Possessive (Nyongtory)

Challenge accepted

 

 

He leans in, taking in a deep breath of the lovely sweet scent, nuzzling his nose against the soft head. Jiyong felt himself being shaken off, still, he doesn't give up.

He's in a clingy mood today.

A cough and his beloved maknae interrupted, speaking up against his excessive sticky behavior. "Don't you think that's enough, hyung?"

"Nope. Never." Jiyong replied. "It's been a tiring day and doing this calms me down."

"But it's always like that when you invite me over!" Irritation lurking in his words. "Can't you do something other than... THIS?"

"Nope." This leader was stubborn as a mule, despite the protest coming from his little Seunghyun. He resumes his nuzzling and hugging of the one on his lap.

"Then let me do it too." Ri said.

"No." He cuts Ri off.

"Can't you be more attentive to your boyfriend, who is sitting right here?" Seunghyun whines, hoping Jiyong will spare him some attention.

"Of course not. You've been around me for years."

Guess not.

"And what if I get taken by another?" He tries again.

"Which will absolutely not happen. I'm rich, famous and pretty. I'm the G Dragon, who would dare to touch you?" Jiyong answered defiantly.

"And her?"

Jiyong hugs the small figure in his arms even tighter. "I would use all my influence to find her and bring her back to me again."

"But, but..." Seunghyun sighs and shuts his mouth before his boyfriend loses his temper.

He can't win against Kwon Jiyong.

He can't even win against Kwon Jiyong's cat.

 


Plot twist! I had fun with this tho~

@taeyeon_jjang7