Hanahaki Disease (ToBae)

Challenge accepted

 

He walked down the corridor, his gait confident and sakura petals floated around him. The most handsome man in the whole building, Choi Seunghyun.

The man that all girls want to be with and guys want to be like.

'Senpai, notice me.' He thinks.

It was strange though, that it was always when he walked past this door that the petals appear.

The one responsible for this was a man currently retching his guts out just behind that door. That man, Dong Youngbae, is sick. Very sick. Everytime he catches sight of Seunghyun, he would vomit uncontrollably.

"It's love sickness." The doctor had told him. It was a life and death sickness. He could choke to death at anytime.

Which was happening at that moment.

He coughed and retch, he couldn't dislodge that building lump stuck in his throat. He couldn't breathe, his vision truned dark, he fell.

*Thump*

The loud sound from behind surprised Seunghyun. Turning around, he saw Youngbae lying face down on the floor, cushioned by a pile of sakura. He ran over, flipped an unconscious Youngbae over, and began CPR.

It was useless.

He had no knowledge that Youngbae was suffering from hanahaki disease, that Youngbae was choking from the inside.

He didn't even know Youngbae's existence, much less the love that Youngbae held for him.

Youngbae saw, from a distance, that he finally received a kiss from Seunghyun.

It doesn't matter that it was only CPR, what matters that it happened.

It was regretful though, he was not able to feel it.

Youngbae turned and walked away.


_____

 

"Yah! Lee Seunghyun! Why would you show us this?! I don't vomit flower petal and I sure as hell don't think things like 'senpai, notice me', you idiot!" Youngbae raged in his high pitched voice, angered by this manga like story written about him and his boyfriend in the form of fanfiction. "No one in the world, except for you, reads stuff like that about themselves!"

"But it was so funny that I had to show you." The maknae defended himself.

While the two were bickering, the eldest stood quietly beside, wearing a thoughtful expression.

"Hyung! Say something!" The noisy pair pulled him away from his train of thoughts.

He held the much shorter Youngbae by his shoulders and stared deep into his eyes. Using his deep, seductive voice, he said, "Youngbae, please say it to me once, just once."

"What? What do you want me to say?" That sudden request puzzled Youngbae.

"Senpai, notice me."

Youngbae gave him the finger and stormed off.

 


Oh my gosh, I had so much fun writting this~

@MyLactobacillus