Sheets (GDaeri)

Challenge accepted

 

  

In the middle of a white covered floor sat a confused man.

Sheets of paper surrounded him, every single one of the thousand words jumped at him.

The names at the end of every sheet pierces through his heart.

Kwon Jiyong.

Lee Seunghyun.

He knew, he knew damn well what they felt for him.

But Kang Daesung is a selfish man.

He doesn't want to lose either of them.

The maknae brought him on a holiday, just the two of them, showing him the life he hadn't dared to live.

On a speedboat, with the sun setting behind them and the boat cutting through the waves, the youngest confessed.

"Daesung hyung, let you show you the world like you've never seen it before. Be with me and I will give you my world."

Those words touched Daesung deeply. Every moment spent with Seunghyun had his heart racing with excitement.

Even so, he couldn't say 'yes'.

Because, the other person affected him just as much.

Kwon Jiyong too, brought him on a holiday, in the same country, no less.

He, too, confessed while they were out at sea.

Under the star, the yacht swaying gently on the calm waters, Jiyong confesssd.

"Daesungie, I will make you happy. Let me give you everything, let me be your everything. I only want your happiness."

With Jiyong, he feels peaceful, contented.

Still, he couldn't give an affirmative answer nor reject him.

Despite that, Jiyong boldly told the world that they were on a honeymoon.

Ever since the two men found out that they fell for the same man, they sent letter after letter, each piece declaring their feelings for Daesung.

Before making his choice, Daesung had to sort out his confused heart.

He loves one just as much as the other.

He sat, looking the white sheets.

Looking at the names.

Kwon Jiyong.

Lee Seunghyun.

Choose.

But Daesung is a selfish man.

 


Tada! I know you're probably asking for but~ Oh well, surprise! You got me as blank as that sheet~

@Mailiaa

 

P.s. I had no idea I left it as a draft and I just saw it… sorry…