Dance (GTop)

Challenge accepted

 

'It wasn't his fault, really.' Jiyong thought as he repeated the whole routine together with Seunghyun. The eldest had difficulty with dancing, it was a well known fact, and he always needed an extra session with one of the members.

It was Jiyong's turn this time.

And Jiyong had a little secret.

He swayed fluidly to the music, each dance step memorized by his body. He looked at the mirror and saw Seunghyun repeating the same choreography flawlessly. There was no mistake made, but why does it look so wrong?

Changing his position, he stood right in front of Seunghyun for a better observation view.

Jiyong doesn't remember how this happened, one minute he saw Seunghyun's arms reaching towards him, the next moment, he's lying face up on the ground with the man himself on top of him.

"Sorry, I tripped." That deep, sonorous voice floated through his ears, resounding in his mind.

He doesn't understand how Seunghyun could trip on his own foot. How could anyone?

As Seunghyun began to push himself off him, Jiyong found himself grabbing onto his elbows.

'Oh . Oh .' Seunghyun will find out that little secret that he's been trying so hard to hide for years.

Jiyong lets go of his grip reluctantly, for he couldn't bear to let Seunghyun hate him for being who he really is. He closed his eyes, waiting for the cold to come had the eldest remove himself.

But the weight didn't budge.

He opened his eyes and saw the eldest staring right back at him.

"You are really pretty, Jiyong ah."

And he thought he was hallucinating.

Yet, that handsome visage kept closing in...

Closing in...

Until their lips met.

"Don't expose my secret, hyung." Jiyong muttered as their lips parted.

"I won't. We will keep it together." Seunghyun replied.

 


I actually kind of like this scenario and I hope you'll like it too~

@jiyongisseunghyun