Baking (SunDae)

Challenge accepted

 

Daesung watches, entranced by how those skillful hands brought those ingredients together, his thoughts drifting back to those same hands kneading his own body the night before.

He listens, those little grunts Youngbae lets out as he kneaded the dough, fold and repeat, Daesung was reminded of the similar little sounds he heard coming from the same man.

He reaches out to feel, he felt the muscles on those strong arms flex and relax under his fingers, the same they did within his grip.

"Now we leave it to proof." Youngbae said, finally satisfied with the dough.

"What?" He was still dreaming away, that one.

"We leave it to rise, dummy." while the older of the two is a pro in the kitchen, the younger one is a total noob, Youngbae really shouldn't be using kitchen terms with him.

"Oh. How long will that take?" Daesung asked,

realising this proofing thing could be to his advantage.

"Half an hour, more or less."

"Half an hour, huh?" Daesung had on an expression that was one of thoughtfulness. "Should be enough time." He took Youngbae's hand and dragged him away from the kitchen.

A puzzled Youngbae followed but asked for an explanation for his sudden action, yet he was only asked to look down.

"Something else is also rising and needs your immediate attention." Daesung explained.

 


I have no idea myself tbat baking could be this y~

@Red300