DJ (Nyongtory)

Challenge accepted

 

Tonight, again, he spys the same man amongst the hundreds crowded on the dance floor.

Seungri stood at his booth, a platform above the crowd, spinning the dj table. He could easily spare some attention for the man dancing with a bottle in one hand and a cigarette in the other, having done this so many times. He wears nothing extravagant, a loose tee, fitting jeans, sneakers and a cap. Tattoos decorated his exposed skin, most notable, an angel on the back of his neck. Then, he lifted his head and turned in Seungri's direction.

Their eyes met.

Seungri's heart pounded at the eye contact, the bad boy taking his breath away, at the same time, guilt welled up within his chest.

Why does he do this to his boyfriend?

Not once, not twice...

The thought lingered in his mind, yet, he couldn't take his eyes away from the man.

Finishing up for the night, he hurriedly took out his phone and texted his lover.

'I'm done for the night. I'm going home now.'

He sent the text, but it wasn't enough, he knows, so he sends another.

'I'm sorry Ji.'

He reaches home, flops down on the couch and repented his behavior.

The front door clicks open a few moments later. Jiyong, removing his cap and sneakers and walks right up to Seungri. He flicks at Seungri's forehead with much force, a way of venting his frustration, of his forgiveness.

"If you are sorry, then don't do it again." Jiyong says, climbing onto his lap. "I've already told you that I'm not cheating on you."

Seungri looks at his lover, fingers rubbing the rapidly reddening spot and nodded. "This is the last time, I promise."

"Good. I was starting to get irritated with your appearance in every club I go to. Especially when you announce yourself so publicly and just took over others' booth." But Jiyong wasn't angry, he was pouting adorably.

Seungri reach around Jiyong's neck, caressing the angel adorning his beloved neck, he pulled his lover in for a kiss.

 


There, my take on your choice, stalker Ri~

@xlixxnjwxx