Leather (SunDae)

Challenge accepted

 

Daesung in leather.

That was all Youngbae could see everytime Daesung performed.

Ji Eun noona was really going overboard with dressing Daesung in those, cuffs, belts, choker and even pants. If she continues putting those on Daesung, he won't be able to keep it in his pants for long.

There's something sinful about Daesung in leather, especially those with chains.

He doesn't want to make the same mistake he did years ago.

 

---

 

Daesung exited the stage from his solo performance of 'Wings', studded leather straps wrapped around his upper body, and pants of the same material covered his legs, heading to the same waiting area Youngbae was, having done with his solo stage as well.

Almost immediately, as Daesung appeared within his view, he developed a .

A for Daesung in leather.

Before he could stop himself, Youngbae found his fingers twisted around that leather , pulling Daesung away from prying eyes.

He pushed the younger man into the changing room, locked the door behind him after entering it himself.

Maybe it was the adrenaline, maybe it was lust, maybe both, but he really wanted, no, needed Daesung.

Grabbing Daesung by the hair, he forcefully tilted his head, exposing that long, lovely neck. Youngbae ran his tongue up the length and he felt the younger shudder.

He was about do something about that protruding shape against the tight fitting leather pants before he heard a shout.

"Find the two of them now!"

He recognized that voice, he's heard it since childhood and he knew damn well the temper that usually accompanied it.

But he didn't want to leave.

Because he saw.

Daesung in leather, disheveled, his downcast eyes glistening.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Was all he could say before exiting the room.

 

---

 

Daesung removes the chained cuff, twirling it around his finger as he walks up to Youngbae.

He knows the hyung was watching.

He knows Youngbae felt guilty.

But Youngbae doesn't know that he had wanted it too. He would have pushed the smaller man away had he hated it.

He didn't.

His body wouldn't have reacted if he had hated it.

But it did.

Now, he decides, is a good time to continue.

So, he says,

"I think my belt is stuck. Help me remove it, Youngbae hyung?"

 

 

 


I'm guessing you wanted something like this?

@kitkat2099