Enemies (Nyongtory)

Challenge accepted

 

They say that there's only a fine line between love and hate, enemies and lovers.

You are my nemesis, my leader, the tom to my jerry.

Sorry for that last one, I'm going to smack myself now.

Kwon Jiyong, I hated your guts, the way you pick on every single little mistake I made. I am the Prince of Gwangju, mind you, puny dragon.

We were complete opposites, just like night and day. You are as careful as I am careless. You are made of pure talent and me, of pure hard work. You are rich and I have been cheated before, not just once. To that, people think that I am poor and will only let me foot the bill when I say that the card is yours.

 

Knowing that you will always be behind me to pick me up when I'm down and I'm eternally grateful.
Whenever I get into trouble, you will always stand up for me.
Outside of YG, we are not just colleagues but best friends.
Not once have you failed to get on my nerve.

 

Just so you know, I treasure every moment we spent together.
I may be flying around the world, but I'm just a phone call away.
You are an amazing person, second only to myself.
Once, I wore your briefs, and everyone knows that, I never told anyone this but I felt empowered.
Never had I not admire you, for who you are and what you are doing.
Guess what will I say next?

 

There's only a fine line between now and forever. Will you cross that line 'now' and become my 'forever'?

 


A proposal speech from Ri~

@gri_forever202