Cooking (TopRi)

Challenge accepted

*Ding ding*

Seungri struggled to find his phone in his half-asleep state. He squinted his eyes to look at the screen, his eyes gradually adjusting to the bright light in the dark.

It was a text message from Seunghyun. He swipes the screen and the text read, 'Maknae, I'm hungry.'

Damn.

Daesung had flown over to Japan, Youngbae and Jiyong went to Jeju island, leaving the youngest to care for the eldest.

Why did that babysitter had to leave?

'I hate you, Daesung hyung.' He thinks.

At first, it was just constant texting, with Seunghyun complaining about how lonely he felt.

Then, he made Seungri drive over to his place because he needed a drinking companion.

After that, he made the maknae sleepover at his place because Seungri couldn't drink and drive.

Now, he's texting from the master bedroom next to to the guest room where he was just that second away from falling asleep.

He was going to ignore that damn text when he heard knocking on his door.

.

Seungri begrudgingly dragged his feet to the door, open it to find a disheveled Seunghyun on the other side.

"Ri, I'm hungry. I woke up and my stomach was growling. Cook me some noodles and omelette."

It wasn't much of a request but more of a demand.

Seungri heaved a sigh, there wasn't much of a choice. Either he do it or Seunghyun would whine then lose his temper and make him do it anyway.

He chose the easier way.

 


No actual cooking here though~

@titianiastar3