Flirt (ToDae)

Challenge accepted

 

It's those little actions that goes past the others' eyes that makes things exciting. 'Accidental' touches, sweeping the younger's hair, or whispering in close proximity.

It wasn't anything serious when it began, it was out of amusement on Tabi's side, seeing the innocent and shy Daesung turn red each time he does something like that. He would probably get scolded by everyone, literally everyone, if he was found out. Daesung was the most doted on person in the company, precious in fact, while he was... just weird. Which was why he made sure his actions were kept on the low down.

He loved the attention. Those times Seunghyun flirted with him, there would be a fluttering in his chest, heat slowly creeping up his face. Gradually, Daesung finds himself responding to Seunghyun's actions, he wants more.

A facade he had tried to maintain, pushing Seunghyun away, swatting at those beautiful fingers that persistently remained on parts of his body, yet never outright rejecting the eldest.

They grew bolder with their flirting, encountering no objection from the staff nor the fans. Each touch lingered longer, each whisper brought them physically closer, each stare prolonged, they were no longer accidental.

"Eww, gag..." The other members would tease them. Of course, they do not do that anymore, ToDae happened as naturally as breathing.

And there was no way Seunghyun would stop, even if he did meet with protest.

All because of a single sentence Daesung had told him. With a wink.

"Only with me, hyung."

That is why.

 

 


"Eyyy~ Too short~ " She's thinking. Send in another request, maybe?

@rockconuong