Chapter 6: Can't Help It

TWO TIMERS

“I just want you, Shin. Please be my girl?”, he said sincerely.

Instead answering him, she pull him closer and seal their lips for another kiss that more passionate than before. Yong Hwa smile grew in the kiss as he kiss her deeply, pouring his heart and feeling into the kiss.

Yong Hwa push her body backward causing her to lean her back on the sofa as he kiss her aggressively. He hold her face with both hand and kiss her deeply. He don’t know what come into him, he just can’t seem to stop kissing her.

Shin Hye, on the other side is having a hard time to follow his pace. She felt suffocating by the way he kiss her- it drove her insane. Shin Hye manage to catch his face in her small hand as she felt him draw his kisses on her jaw line making his way toward her neck. She held him still as she inhale lung-full of air. 

“Easy boy”, she chide- still try to catch her breath. Yong Hwa let out a soft chuckle to hear that. “We should stop here, you are becoming to bold”. She gave him a playful glare while he gave her his toothy grin.

“Sorry”, he said then kiss her on top of her head before pulling away and sit beside her.

“Don’t you have to go now?”, she ask and glance at the clock.

He sigh. He just want to spend more time with her but he still have a meeting in an hour and even though he is the CEO, he can’t be irresponsible toward his works. “Yes, I am. I have a meeting with finance department in an hour”.

“Okay then. I’ll get you something to change”. He watch her as he walk to her closet and take something from there. She come back to him and sit beside him. “Here you go”. She hand him a long selves shirt with navy blue in color. “I intend to give it for Min Ho Oppa but I think it will fit you better, beside I can get him another one”.

“Are you that close with him?”. He can help to feel a slight jealous to the tall man. However Min Ho know her longer before Yong Hwa did and seeing how close they are, make him felt a little pang in his heart. He know it was immature but… Hey, she is his girlfriend now.

“Euhm… yes, I think. He was like an older brother to me. He is one of a few people from my past that I can still put my trust on”.

“Just an older brother?”. He can’t help to ask.

“Dangnyeonhaji. He always took care of me and be my shoulder to cry even when my own parents ditch me”.

“Sorry”, he said as he heard her tone change.

“No problem. And aside from him, I still have another boy in my life. His name is Kim Sang Bum. If Min Ho Oppa is an older brother, Kim Bum is my tween brother. I told you this so you won’t misunderstand anything”.

“Arraseo”. He smile and squeeze her hand lightly.

“Go and change, I’ll give you a ride to your office. I have to see Kim Bum, I promise him to help finishing his preparation for the party tonight”.

“You go alone?”. He feel worried after what happen this afternoon.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be find. My friends will meet me there”. She caress his face and smile lovingly to assure him. He nodshis head understandingly. “I’ll wait outside”, she said and leave him to change with the new shirt.

***

She drove him to his office, she was the one who drive now and Yong Hwa sit quietly on the passenger seat- keeping his eyes on her face all the time. He was happy with her by his side. Even with Eun Hye, he never felt this happy before.

Eun Hye. What will he do to her know? He was not the type to brake someone’s heart but he also can’t leave everything unsettle. If only he met Shin Hye before he met her.

No! He can’t be this way. Everything is already done and he can’t regret it- not now when he already made his decision. What he can do now is to settle his problem with Eun Hye so he can leave in peace with Shin Hye. Either he would broke up with her or…

“Oppa?”. Yong Hwa broke his thought as he heard Shin Hye call him.

“Hmm?”.

“Before you go, can I ask you something?”, she said looking straight to his eyes.

Just then he realize that they already in front of his office building. “What is it?”, he ask- feeling alarmed with what she going to say.

“Can we just keep our relationship undercover?”.

“Why?”.

“Please? Just for the meantime, at least until everything settle between you and your girlfriend”, she said trying to reason out, though that’s not what she intend of.

Yong Hwa look at her puppy eyes and sigh, he doesn’t like the idea but he get her point in this. “How can I say no to that eyes”. He smile when her face beam.

“Thank you Oppa”.

He nod and look outside. “I’ll go now, call you later”. He lean forward and smooch her lips before pulling back.

“Bye Oppa”. Shin Hye wave her hand as Yong Hwa get out of the car. She saw him wave back to her and going inside the building before she drove to her meeting place with Kim Bum and the rest of her friends.

***

Yong Hwa walk leisurely to ward his office. He nod when his employee bow to him as he walk pass them. Everyone can tell that he was in a good mood by the way his lips curve into a smile. Beside the fact that his face is full of bruise, his face is shine brightly.

Yong Hwa was nice and easy person but as a CEO he was known as a strict one. He doesn’t tolerate any mistake but still keep everything rational. He is not the type that just give an order and wait for the final result. He was the type to observe. He would search the detail of the problem before discuss it with the one who responsible.

He met secretary Kang in his way to his room. “Good evening sir”, secretary Kang greet him and Yong Hwa greet him back.

“Are we heading to the meeting room now?”, Yong Hwa ask the secretary as he walk ahead of him.

“Actually the meeting was canceled by Chairman Jung after we heard about you being attack”.

Yong Hwa stop his step and turn to his secretary with a little frown. “Geurae? Why no one inform me about this?”. He doesn’t mind about the meeting being cancel, he just disappointed because he could spend more time with Shin Hye if only he knew earlier.

“I’m sorry, sir. But I already try to call you but I can’t reach you”, secretary Kang explain.

Yong Hwa fish his phone from his pocket and realize that his phone was broke as he drop it when he fought earlier. He smile cheekily while showing his phone to secretary Kang who shook his head seeing his behavior. He probably would scold Yong Hwa if only they were not in the office right now.

Secretary Kang is like a second father to Yong Hwa, he was his father best friend and he always took care and treat Yong Hwa like his own son but he know the time to be personal and professional.

And it was time to be professional.

“I’m sorry. I broke my phone”.

“I’ll get your secretary to find you another one soon. I’ll go back to your father and tell him about your condition”, he said as they reach Yong Hwa office. “Get some rest and get well soon, son”. He was being a good father again now.

“Ne, ahjusi”, he answer like an obedient kid.

“Don’t forget to give a call to your brother- Min Hyuk, after you got your new phone. He was worried sick about you that he keep calling me every five minutes”.

“Araseo”.

***

“Baby~”.

Yong Hwa stumble a few feet backward when Eun Hye threw her body on his embrace. She was somehow manage to get access inside his office room.

“Baby, are you alright? I heard about the attack, are they hurt you?”.

“I’m fine”. Yong Hwa loosen her grip on him and push her away slightly.

“Waegeurae?”. She look at him as he walk pass him and take a seat behind his desk. She can sense that Yong Hwa was trying to avoid her. “Are you still mad at me or something?”.

“Ani. I just tired”.

Eun Hye scoff at his ridiculous excuse. “You just trying to avoiding me, don’t you? Why? Is this something to do with that that kiss you the other day?”.

“Eun Hye! Watch your mouth!”.

Eun Hye gasp at his firm tone. He is starting to change and she can’t let that happen. She won’t let him slip from her grip. No way, she would let that to happen. Not when she was about to get what she want. She walk to him and without hesitation she sit on his lap.

Yong Hwa jolt in his seat. “What are you doing?”.

“Look babe, I’m sorry, okay. I didn’t mean to say that”. She circle her arm on his neck and caress his jaw with her forefinger. “You will forgive me, right?”.

“Eun Hye, get off of me now before someone see us”, he said while gritting his teeth.

“No one will see us, babe”, she said- leaning closer, trying to kiss him but Yong Hwa dodge his face away.

“Yoon Eun Hye!”, he call her name with cold tone and it was her cue. Yong Hwa was trying so hard not to yell at her.

Eun Hye then stand up and scoff at him. Is he rejecting me now? We will see Jung Yong Hwa!, she thought.

“You better go now. I still have work to do”. He said and focus his eyes on the paper in front of him totally ignore her.

“Fine”, she said and stomp her foot toward the door.

Yong Hwa heave a sigh when he heard the door close, indicating her leave. “What would I do about you?”.

***

Yong Hwa lay his body on his king size bed after dried his hair. He reach for his phone that placed on the bed side table to dial Shin Hye’s number. (His secretary give him a new phone not long after Eun Hye left).

“Yeobosseyo, Oppa?”.

He heard her sweet voice after the third ring and put a smile on his face immediately. “Yeobosseyo. Shinji, where are you now?”.

***

Shin Hye run toward her front door as she heard the bell rung. Once she open the door, someone sweep her body and lock her in a tight embrace.

"I miss you"

Sin Hye giggle for her boyfriend's behavior. "We just met few hours ago, Oppa and you already miss me".

Yong Hwa, he immediatelly grab his key once he learn she already come back from the party and he drove off straight to her apartment once she allow him to come.

Yong Hwa pull back a little bit to see her face. "Can't help it. I miss you qll the time".

"Ew... cheesy", she said as she squeeze his cheek causing his lips to pout like a fish while giggling adorably.

As she put her hand down, he quickly steal a kiss on her lips and grin widely when she playfully slap his arm.

"Come on, I've made you diner". She drag Yong Hwa all the way into dining room.

***

"I have a flight to China tomorrow morning".

They were cuddling in her queen-size bed. They decide to just go to sleep after diner. They both were tired after the long exhausting day.

"Why?". She look up to his face.

"There's some problem with the investors and my father and I have been tried to persuade them since the past week".

"I hope everything went well", she said and gave him reasuring smile as she caress his face.

"Eun Hye come to see me in my office this evening", he said out of the blue.

"Eun Hye? Your girlfriend? Why did she come?", he ask pretending to be clueless.

"She said she was worried after hearing me being attack".

"And?".

He sigh as he remember Eun Hye's word and her act. "She irritate me with saying nasty word about you".

"What is it?". She really want to know. Is that something she used to say while accusing Min Young.

"I'd rether not talk about that", he said looking down at her- hoping she won't push him.

"Araseo. Let's sleep now, I also have a morning class tomorrow". Somehow he knew she would say that.

"Ne", he said and pull the comforter around their body to keep them warm.

They kiss eavh other good. Shin Hye scoot closer in his chest as Yong Hwa tighten his hold around her. He kiss her hair and they both drive off to their dreamland.

 

###

 

 

Sorry for the late update.

So, what did you think about this chapter? Did you like it? Let me know your opinion. :D