Chapter 13: Meeting The Jung

TWO TIMERS

Good night everyone, here is the chapter that I promise to post…

So let’s not waste any more time and go to the story…

 

 

 

###

 

Frown clearly draw in his face as he looking straight to the person in front of him from behind his desk. “What did you think you are doing here?”.

“Come on, Babe. Don’t you think we need to clear some stuff”, Eun Hye walk closer then take a seat in front of him.

Yong Hwa glare at her. It’s been weeks since he found out about her cheating at him and yet she didn’t even try to explain anything, so why now? When he was so hype and almost forget about her. She was really good at destroying the mood, wasn’t she?

“There’s nothing we need to talk. Isn’t anything clear enough for you? I’m happy with my girlfriend and it seem you are doing just as fine with your ‘boyfriend’ also”. He just try to being nice to her. He just want to at least still in good term with her if they have to end their relationship.

“What boyfriend? I don’t know what you are talking about. You know it just only you for me”.

OK, screw that! Go to hell with good relationship! She really was thick face to begin with. Yong Hwa wonder why didn’t she just being an actress instead being a model instead. She was good at acting- or pretending in this case- after all.

“Sure”, he scoff sarcastically- not really want any conversation with her anymore. If before, he might be the happiest person in the world just being in near her, now, he feels really sick just thinking that he breathe the same air with this foxy girl.

Yong Hwa jerk a little when Eun Hye reach out to hold his hand. He keep his hand in place- just because he didn’t want to be rude- trying hard not to show on his face how disgusted he was.

Eun Hye smile- feeling please that Yong Hwa didn’t pull his hand back. “Babe, you have to trust me, he just an old friend of mine. And that time, it just some kind of reunion. I swear I have nothing with him”, she smoothly lie, thinking that Yong Hwa must buy it.

Of course not. He was not some stupid to buy all her lies after what he saw with his own two eyes. He jerk out his hand from her grasp that surprise her and bit the inside of his cheek- feeling really annoyed with her. “Okay, let’s just stop this now. I’m done with you and I want to call this relationship done as well. So please, leave this office as well as my life this instant as I still ask you nicely”, he said while pointing toward the door- signaling her to leave.

Eun Hye shake her head, she can’t believe he really said that. He can’t be serious. “No, Yong Hwa. You can’t do this to me. I know you love me and we can’t break up just like this”.

“I said leave before I lost my nerve!”, he yell and can see her flinch by his loud voice. He know it must be shocking for her who never heard him yell before but he didn’t give any damn to her. He just can’t stand this girl anymore.

“No! I won’t go before you say that you just joking about all this break up thingy!”.

Without hearing her word, Yong Hwa dial the security who come after a while. “Drag her out and make sure she won’t come back”. Yong Hwa voice out- keeping his glare at the girl in front of him.

“Yes, sir!”. The two man grab Eun Hye at each side of her hand and start drag her out while she keep struggling and keep yelling about ‘him making the worst decision and would be regretting it soon’.

Yong Hwa massage the bridge of his nose- suddenly feeling really exhausted. Just then his phone goes off, he check his phone and show there’s a message from his mother.

-Honey, don’t forget about your aunt party tonight. Make sure to come OK and you can bring along your girlfriend if you want. If she has time, that’s it-

Oh, right her mother still know nothing about his break up with Eun Hye nor his new relationship with Shin Hye. Well, maybe it’s the right time to surprise them. His mood was lighten up just thinking about that.

-Sure, I want miss it. And I’ll make sure to bring her along. And I’m sure she would love to meet you-

-Haha… yes, right. As if it would ever happen-

See, she must be think that he talk about Eun Hye.

-Eoma, trust me this time-

-Whatever Yongie…, just do what you want and surprise me if you can-

-That I will-

He press the send button and smile in victory. He can't wait to see his parents surprise face.s

 

***

 

Shin Hye feel goosebumps slowly form on her skin as she keep feeling someone blowing air on her nape to just see no one every time she turn around to check. At first she doesn’t think too much about that but it start to creep her out as it keep happening.

She was standing in front of the kitchen counter and about to prepare diner when it happen. Shin Hye is scare to dead because no one was around right now as Mrs. Choi has take her leave for family matter.

She was ready to scream and run away the next time she felt another blow- and she does scream real loud once she felt something wet make contact with the skin on her nape. She was about to cry in horror before she heard the familiar laughter echo on the kitchen wall. Shin Hye turn her body sharply and see how Yong Hwa laughing out loud until he cry. 

What the…? Jung Yong Hwa, you are so dead!, she thought while shot dagger look toward her boyfriend.

Yong Hwa stop his laughter once he didn't get any response from his girl but just a dead glare from her. Ok, this is not funny anymore. He just want to earlier, seeing how she react when he blew her nape or when he kiss it without her knowing was so funny and cute but now he regret it once he saw the look on her face.

Oh-uh!, he thought.

He clear his throat. “Shin…”, he start but before he can say another word he was attack by Shin Hye with vegetable that she was about to cook. There he go running around the kitchen and living room to dodge from her attack.

“You… don’t you know that I’m scare to dead and you are having fun with it?!”, Shin Hye roar while keeping run after him.

“I’m sorry. Ouch! Shin, stop… stop… I promise I won’t do that again… Ouch!”. Yong Hwa yelp as he trips over the edge of the sofa and fall on his side. And Shin Hye used the opportunity to straddle him and hitting him with the vegetables mercilessly. “Ya! Ya! Ya…!”.

He catch her hand just before she manage to land another hit on his head. He try to keep her still but found it dificult as she keep stugling. He then decide to flip them around so he was the one on top of her now. He pin her down with her hang place on each side of her head as they both panting hard from all the running.

"Listen!", he said as she was about to protest. "I have some news", he continue while gazing down at her once she calm down.

"What?", she ask still feel a bit annoyed.

Yong Hwa can't help but to peck her lips because  he found her looking so cute as she juts out her bottom lips every time she feels annoyed. "My aunt held some party and my mom invite you to come". He said with a mere distants between their face.

"What?", she ask looking a bit unfocus.

"Well, she didn't exactly said your name, but she said that I can bring my girlfriend and I said yes because I think it would be the right time to introduse you to my family,

"WHAT?!", she ask again totaly aware now.

 

***

 

“What do you think about this one?”.

“Nice”.

Now they were inside her bedroom as she taking out all her dress collection from her wardrobe and try it one by one while Yong Hwa was watching from the bed as he massage his aching body. He swear, she is really strong as a girl. She was literally shoving him off of her untill he fall on his  before she run toward her bedroom while keep nagging at him for not tell her earlier. And though his body feels a bit aching he can’t help but smile as he see the excitement on her face once he mention about that.

“Oppa? How about this?”, she ask again while show him yet another dress- a knee length sleeveless dress- orange in color.

“Nice”.

“You said that for the past three dress that I show you”, she said with a sigh. It was already the 6th dress that she tried, and yet she hasn’t find the dress that she would wear.

“Because everything look nice in you”, he said matter-of-factly.

“Don’t be cheesy”.

“I’m not”.

She frown as she saw him flinch as he massage his lower back

She sigh and put the dress down then make her way toward him. "Are you alright? Did I push you too hard?", she ask with consern.

"Ani. It's okay".

"I'm sorry. I'm just really shook earlier", she said with her eyes start to get teary. She felt really bad if she really hurt him.

"Hey, its okay. I'm fine, see?".

“Yeah, I think I'm just too nervous. This is my first 

time to meet my boyfriend’s parents”.

“Hey, don’t be. It’s just my parents, and I’m sure they would like you just the way you are. And just with you willingly meet them, it’s already a good point for you. And I’m here, remember?”, he said flicking her cute nose with his index finger.

“You think so?”, she ask still feeling unsure and was answer with a nod by him. 

“Now let’s find the dress for you”. Yong Hwa pinch her chubby cheeks before standing up and search through the dress. His eyes then land on a deep-blue strapless dress that has low-cut on the back side. The dress length is two inch just above the knee and he could imagine Shin Hye in this dress looking all y and elegant but also looking so cute. “Try this”, he said eagerly as he shove the said dress to her.

“This one? Are you sure this would be fine? Doesn't it looks to much?”.

“Trust me, you’ll look beautiful”, he said with reassuring smile.

“Okay”, she said then make her way toward her bathroom to change. A few minutes later, she come out with the dress hugging her body perfectly. And Yong Hwa can’t wish anything more as he saw how the dress color make her milky skin glows and indeed she looks really y yet so cute in that dress.

He gave her the thumbs up and she can’t help but smile shyly at him.

 

***

 

She can fell her heart beating really fast inside her chest. And her palm is starting to get sweaty from her nervousness. Is this how everyone feels when they first meeting with their future in laws?

Seriously, Shin Hye? In-laws?, she cringe in her thought.

She is now standing in front of Yong Hwa’s parents with him standing beside her, holding her hand tightly to give her the courage. ”A-anyeonghasseyo… Park Shin Hye ibnida”, she introduce herself and give the elders deep bows. She can’t believe herself for stuttering in front of The Jung’s elders. Pabo, Shin Hye… Pabo!

As Shin Hye keep scolding herself in her head, Yong Hwa was having a moment in his life- watching his stutter girlfriend with an amused smile. He glance at his parents who have the same expression with him.

Seriously, Shin Hye is just thinking too much about this. His parents is really easy going person, it just depend on how someone threat them. They were just a bit shook to find Yong Hwa walk in with a girl that not Eun Hye and even more 

shook to find that the girl is indeed The Park’s daughter that just proof the rumor which going around.

Yong Hwa smile got wider as he felt her tense once Mrs. Jung embrace her on a motherly hug. He saw her blink her doe eyes a few times before throw a glance toward him which he reply with a soft smile.

“Welcome to the family dear”, he heard her mother said to the dumbfound Shin Hye.

“Th-thank you, Mrs. Jung”, Shin Hye said and he could feel her relax a bit.

“Call me Eomonim, sweetie”, Mrs. Jung said as he pull back from the hug and caress Shin Hye's cheek.

“Ye, Eo-eomonim…”, Shin Hye said while smile shyly to the old lady.

Yong Hwa can feel that they would get along really well. Just then het felt a squeeze on his shoulder, so he turn to see his father looking at him while giving him an approval smile which make his heart swarm with happiness. What else he can ask now?

 

***

 

“Your mom is really lovely”, Shin Hye said as she and Yong Hwa sway their body to the romantic song that play in the background.

“Indeed she is, and I could tell that she likes you so much, just by the way she literally steal you away from me the whole time just to keep you with her”, he said voicing his complain.

Shin Hye chuckle softly as she heard that. “I love talking with her, she tell me many things about your childhood that I think so cute”, she said looking up at him as her hand play with the stand of hair on his nape.

“I bet she is. How many embarrassing thing that she tell you about me, anyway?”, he ask suspiciously.

“Nothing, actually. But now because you mention about it, I think I should ask her myself later”.

“Don’t!”.

“Why?”.

“I’m afraid that you will fall deeper to me”, he said teasingly with his signature michievous smile play on his lips.

He expect her to roll her eyes or something but she doesn’t, instead she answer his statement with, “That I’m sure I will”, before leaning closer to kiss his smile.

Yong Hwa broke the kiss few second letter, and look deeply to her soft brown eyes that shine brightly. “Thank you”, he said after a moment of silent.

“What for?”, she ask with the same tone as him.

“…for being with me, for loving me, for coming to my life…, basically for everything”, he said still looking deep to her eyes as he tighten his hold on her waist.

“No, thank you. Thank you for changing me, and thank you for bring the happiness in my life, and thank you for being there in the time I really need someone by my side”, she said as her eyes start to get teary again. “I love you Oppa, I really do”, she said again.

Yong Hwa brought his hands up to her face to wipe her tears. “Crybaby. You are really sensitive lately”, he said bufore he cup her face as her hands slid down from his neck to his chest. “…and you know that I love you more, Shinji…”. He gaze at her lovingly as he slowly decrease the gaps between them to connect their lips to another sweet and lingering kiss.

 

***

 

Mrs. Jung hold her husband arm as they saw the scene in front of them. She sigh in content as he saw the happy young couple seal their love in a kiss. “Uri Yongie is already grown up now, right Yeobo?”.

“Yes, he is. It’s just seems like yesterday when I teach him to walk and now he already kissing a girl in front of us”, Mr. Jung said with a chuckle and get a slap on his arm by his wife.

“You were right", Mrs. Jung agreed before frowning slighly as a thought come across her mind. " Yeobo, I don’t know why but I keep feelings that something bad would happen after this, and it really worried me”, Mrs. Jung voice out that made her husband to look at her.

“What are you talking about? Nothing will happen to them. Don’t worry too much”. Mr. Jung pull his wife closer to him and rub her arms to encourage her.

“Yes, right. Maybe I’m just over thinking things again”, Mrs. Jung said and smile up to her husband who smile back at her.

They then look back to the young couple who enjoying their night dancing in each other arms, with eyes that shooting love and smile that play beautifully on their lips.

 

###

 

Well, here it is…

It take longer to write than I thought, I swear I keep deleting it  few times just to get the right feeling, but finally I could manage to finish it today. I just don’t want you- dear readers-to wait any longer…

So, how do you think about it? Hope you like it and hope that this worth to wait…

Anyway, thank you for the new subscribers…, don’t forget to leave some comment and feedback…

Good night...👋👋👋👋