Chapter 4: Shin Hye to The Rescue

TWO TIMERS

Sorry for the late update, I’ve been very busy for the past three days in preparing a family gathering on my grandma's house and just comeback today, so yeah…

Let’s just start the chapter 4. Julbal….!

 

###

 

 

 

Eun Hye feeling very pissed the moment she reach her pent house. He throw all her belonging on the couch and go straight to the kitchen to get a water.

Yoo Chun watching his fuming girlfriend in confuse. He thought that she was going to meet Yong Hwa but why she look so pissed like that?. “What’s wrong with you?”, he ask as Eun Hye come back to the living room and sit beside him.

“That stupid little jerk. How dare he do this to me? I’m so going to make him regret everything!”.

Yoo Chun swear he could see the steam coming from her nose. “What happen exactly?”.

“None of your business!”, she snap at him.

Yoo Chun scoff to her. “Huh! As if I really care what’s your problem with him”. He focus his eyes back on the TV and let her do as her please.

“You’ll see, Yong Hwa. You don’t know with whom you’re dealing with”, she mumble then take her phone and dial someone’s number. She already had a plan on her evil mind.

 

***

 

It’s been a week since the faithful day and Yong Hwa still didn’t hear anything from Eun Hye nor Shin Hye. In fact he didn’t want to think anything about the two of them from now. Those two girl really bring his life turn upside down. Plus his company has been in hectic situation now and make him has to work double time to resolve the problem. 

Together with his father he flight here and there for a business trip. So he was literally has no time for thinking abouthis complicated love life.

Yong Hwa sigh and massage his temple as he sit inside his car and let his driver take them back to the company while he close his eyes, try to get some sleep. He had through another rough day in dealing with Japanese investor. He can sigh in relief that everything went well though.

Yong Hwa open his eyes when he felt the car halt to stop and saw that a car just block their way. “What happen?”, he ask to his driver.

“I don’t know, sir”, the driver answer and going out of the car to check the situation.

Yong Hwa gasp as he saw his driver got beaten up by four built up guy from the other car. He jump on his seat as the one of the guy bang the window of his car and demand him to get out.

The guy break the window with a log as Yong Hwa didn’t make an effort to obey him. He yank the door open and pull Yong Hwa out roughly.

He swing the log toward Yong Hwa but fortunately he can dodge it. The guy start to throw punches and kicks as Yong Hwa try his best to defend himself. Luckily, he once learn taekwondo in his college day, but still one against four is tough!

 

***

 

Shin Hye yawn for the nth-time. Her English teacher had been discuss the same topic over and over for the pass two hour. She is fluent in English for goodness sake! She dare to bet that her skill is better than her teacher. She even can see that most of her class mate already dozing off in their seat.

As she had a hard time to keep her eyes open she feel her phone buzz on her pocket. She fish the phone out and check the message. It was Yoo Jin.

-It’s boring T_T-

-I know. You don’t have to tell me-

-Let’s hangout after class! Eun Jin just tell me about this new cafe near her campus, she said it was so cool-

-I still have a class after this, just go with Ji Won. I’ll come if I can make it-

-Huh, you have no fun!-

Shin Hye turn around to see her best friend and stuck out her tongue at her sulky face. Yoo Jin Scrunch up her nose at Shin Hye’s childish antic.

Finally the bell rang after fifteen minutes. Everyone cheer as the teacher leave the room followed by the worn out student.

“You sure you won’t go with us?”, Yoo Jin ask again once they meet Ji Won outside the class.

“No, just go okay. I’ll text you if I decide to come. Don’t forget to bring along your twin unless you want her to eat you both alive”, she said half joking. She knew her friends to well. Eun Jin is a calm type but once she got mad, you wouldn’t want to deal with her.

“Arraseo. Let’s go Ji Won-ah”. Eun Jin link her arm with Ji Won and drag her away.

“Jalga, Shinji~”. They wave to her and Shin Hye wave back before walk separate ways.

A couple of hour later…

Shin hye drove back to her apartment after a tiring day in school. She is not a diligent type of student, she just not in the mood for having fun because today was supposed to be Min Young birthday, yet she can’t celebrate it like an old day anymore. She sigh as once again her memory with her only sister creep her thought.

She slow down her car as she saw a familiar figure struggling in a fight on the side road. “Yong Hwa? What he’s doing here?”. The road was quite dessert so it was rare for a car to pass by. She get off of the car and approach them. “Ya! What’s happening here?”, she ask when she saw an ahjusi lying unconscious beside a car.

Everyone turn their head to look at her. Yong Hwa look at her with wide eyes that shoot her a meaning full look as if telling her to just run away from there. His face already have bruise and cuts here and there and his suit was nothing better, it has ripe everywhere.

“This none of your business, little miss!”, one of the guy roar but Shin Hye is not one to back off easily.

“Of course it was my business since the one you fight is my friend”, Shin Hye said with her signature poker face.

“Geurae? I’m not usually the type who will hit a girl but since you are the one who ask for it then…”. He try to grab her but Shin Hye was faster than him. She grab his arm and twist is on his back. “Arrghh…”, the guy groan in pain as Shin Hye twist it harder until they can heard the cracking sound. She was broke his arm for real.

When she is sure that he can’t fight back, she push him away and kick him until he fell on the ground helplessly. She then face the other who left in shock.

Shin Hye end up helping Yong Hwa to fight another guys for the next hour. They were cornered as the guys held out their knifes toward them. “!”, she curse under her breath.

“What will we do now?”, Yong Hwa whisper to her while they keep back away every time they aim the knife to them.

“Yong Hwa… in three”, she order in low voice.

“What?”. Yong Hwa turn his head toward her. One of the guy get the chance to attack him as he got distracted. Shin Hye was the one who realize it, she kick the guy’s hand that make the knife just injure Yong Hwa’s arm.

She quickly drag Yong Hwa by his hands and run away. They keep running with the criminal following behind. They manage to escape them on the corner of the road and hide on the seclude place behind the old building. They were literally held their breath and covering each other mouth as they heard footsteps. The were standing so close toward each other on the narrow space, gripping at each other body tightly as they wait the criminals to pass by.

They release their grip once they thought it was safe. “We have to come back there”, he said.

“Yah! Neo Micheoseo?!”, she yell at a hush tone. “They probably still there waiting for you!”, she stare at him in disbelieve. 

Is he stupid or what?

“But my driver is still there, I have to help him”, he has a point though.

“Let’s go! We will help him with another way”, She start to walk through the dark alley.

“Yah! Where are you going?”, he ask though he have no choice but to follow her.

“We’ll take a short cut toward my friend’s house near this place, we can call the police from there. I leave my phone in my car and I bet you didn’t bring yours either”

They walk for a few minutes until they reach their destination. She ring the bell a few time before a handsome guy open the door for them. “Shin Hye? Oh My God, what happen with you?”, ask the guy in concern after seeing Shin Hye’s appearance.

“I’m fine, Oppa. But can we use your phone for a while?”, she ask. Just then the guy realize Yong Hwa’s presence behind her.

“Who is he?”, he ask.

“He is my friend, Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa-ssi, this is Min Ho, my Oppa”. They bow to each other before he let them in.

Min Ho was Min Young best friend and he was really close with Shin Hye as he consider her as his own sister. Min Ho is not a heirs or from a high class family like them, he just a commoner but she likes him so much because he is sincere and honest person. Shin Hye knew that Min Ho has a feeling toward her eoni but too bad she choose that jerk over him.

 

***

 

“Would you tell me what actually happen to you?”. They were sitting on the living room with Shin Hye treating the wound in Yong Hwa’s arm after she call the police.

“I don’t know actually”, she said looking at Yong Hwa for explanation. 

“I don’t know myself. I’m on my way back to my company when suddenly they block my car and beat up my driver. It was happening so fast”, Yong Hwa said while looking at his intertwined finger. 

Shin Hye exchange look with Min Ho before sigh. “It’s okay now. The officer will take care of it, they already send your driver to hospital. Thwy get one of them while the other run away. The officer said they’ll take your car with them for evidence".

Yong Hwa just nod his head as Shin Hye continue to tend his wounded face this time.

“I’ll get some drink for you. I’ll send you both home anytime you ready”, Min Ho said as he get up and pat their shouder before leave them alone.

“Thank you for helping me”, Yong Hwa said to her after Min Ho left.

“It’s okay”.

“You are good at fighting, anyway”. He just want to hear her voice actually. He was kind of miss it.

“I learn Judo”, she answer shortly still focus on tending his wound.

“Geurae?”, he look at her. He can see that she also had a few bruise on her face and dried blood on the corner of her lips.

Looking at her lips make him feel something ticklish inside his stomach, he was dying to taste that lips again.

Oh, God! Yong Hwa you’ve been a ert now!, he slap his self mentally as he remember that he still have a girlfriend.

“Wae?”, Shin Hye ask when he saw Yong Hwa looking at her with blank expression.

Instead answering to her question, he took her hand which she use to put some cream on his face and squeeze it lightly that make her look up to his eyes.

“Shin Hye-ssi”, his voice was soft as a feather as he spoke. “Could I ask you a question?”. He lock his eyes on her.

“What is it?”, she ask hesitantly.

“Is it okay to fall in love while you already had someone beside you?”, he said without breaking their eye contact.

Shin Hye keep her silence as she lost her word on his deep stare.

“Tell me, is it okay to felt that way? Because.... I think that what I felt toward you”.

 

###

 

 

 

Well, yeah. I don’t know how to write the fighting scene, I just hope it wasn’t as bad as I think it would be.

Ps. Tell me what you think about this chapter, please?