Everlasting

Crimson Bond

 

 

[a/n: It's so short! Ahhhh, Idk but here it is. I'm sorry it's late too! I got swamped with work stuffz and didn't have time to write it! Again, it be a little short, but it has all my love and affection put into it...and honestly when I tried to find places to add to it....I felt like it somehow took away from it. Maybe I'll go back in at a later date and add more, but for now here it is ladies and gentlemen, Onces and Mitzu shippers! The final chapter of Crimson Bond. Thank you for sticking with this little story to it's bitter end and I hope you enjoyed it! If you like my work and want more, be sure to check out my new story World of Sin! Otherwise, if you have ideas you think would be good for stories, hmu and I'll see what I can do with it. Otherwise...I guess this is goodbye for now *Sniffles* -The Informed Puppy]

Hyoyeon bursts into the apartment building, silver eyes stained with distraught at the gruesome sight before her. They were all dead, their bodies hacked to pieces. She had hoped Victoria was lying to catch Momo off her game. She turns her head away in disgust and looks down at Yuri, whose body lay slumped against the back wall. She chokes down a sob at the sight of her friend, her senses going numb at the image seared into her memory. She goes to turn away, unable to look any longer.

As Hyoyeon takes a step towards the door a hand weakly grabs onto her ankle, she sharply turned her head to see Yuri’s weak grasp against her leg. She lets out breath she didn’t know she had and bites into her wrist before introducing it to Yuri’s lips. Yuri quickly and weakly pushes the wrist further against her hand and gulps down the blood hungrily. Eventually she pulls the appendage away to breath, gasping for air she couldn’t get before.

"I...I couldn’t…” Yuri stammers, tears coming to her eyes as memories of the other three getting butchered invades her conscious thought.

"Shh. It’s okay. Just don’t speak.” Hyoyeon cooed soothingly, rubbing Yuri’s back comfortingly. “It’s over. The who did this is dead.” Hyoyeon continues and Yuri nods silently, a glint of fulfilled vengeance in her eyes.

"I’m sorry I couldn’t protect them.” Yuri mutters. Hyoyeon shushes her again and pulls her into a hug, sweeping her out of the apartment as police arrive.

 

---

 

They sit there and stare at the burnt remains of Victoria there gazes solemn. It’s broken by the ringing of Momo’s phone and they all look over to the sound. She sits up, having recovered some from the battle before and quickly fumbles about as the Crayon Pop ringtone plays. She eventually gets her phone in a steady grip and answers it, after a few moments of listening to a voice on the line she chokes on a sob.

"But I thought-” She falls silent as the voice on the other end of the lines speaks up again. Tears start to stream from her eyes as she nods again, then hangs up the line. “They’re actually dead….I hoped she was lying.” Momo says shakily, tears silently falling down her face. Mina cries out in pain, turning into Tzuyu as she cries, Tzuyu wrapping her arms around her comfortingly. Sana collapses to the floor and sobs hysterically and Nayeon finds herself frozen, unable to do anything. Ji-hyo reaches over to comfort Sana, fighting the tears falling at her eyes.

After a few moments of unhindered sorrow, Mina pulls away from Tzuyu’s embrace. “What are we gonna do?” She asks quietly, and the others look about with grieving gazes. “Do we want to deal with it? We could get found out.” She admits with a weak voice.

Ji-hyo furrows her brow, then looks up at the others. “We leave. Tonight. Get out of the country, live somewhere else for the next century or so. Then come back.” She says resolutely, causing the rest of the members to stare at her in disbelief. “What? There’s nothing left for us. Our music career’s won’t be the same without them, we’ll probably get questioned a lot by their absence and I for one don’t know if I can take it.” Ji-hyo justifies firmly. After a bit Nayeon nods, wiping at her nose.

"Thinking like that...it’s probably for the best.” Nayeon admits while coughing lightly. Sana just nods silently after, seeming lost in grief and thought. Momo was about to nod, but instead furrows her brow, looking extremely conflicted.

"I...don’t want to leave Hyo…” Momo murmurs. “I don’t know if I can.” She looks up at the others, “You all can go, but I’m staying.” She states with a firm tone and gets shakily to her feet. Mina frowns.

"You’re staying? Really?” Mina inquisits, to which Momo nods in response.

"She’s my sire. I can’t leave her yet.” Momo confesses weakly.

"Really? Then what about Nayeon?” Mina snaps, causing Momo to blink and step back a little. “You can’t abandon your sire, but in the process abandon your creation. That’s bull, Momo and you know it!” Mina growls at her.

"That’s not fair, I didn’t want to turn her!” Momo retorts.

"But you did and now you have the responsibility to take care of her.” Mina snarls back at Momo, who growls at Mina and darts off. Mina’s about to give chase when a hand grips on her arm firmly. She looks up to Tzuyu, who shakes her head.

"Don’t follow her. She will make her decision and we will live with it.” Tzuyu says sagely. Mina leers at Tzuyu, then nods and moves closer to her, resting her head against her shoulder.

"You’re coming with us, right?” Mina asks quietly, scared of her answer.

"There is no place I desire more than your side, Mina. I will follow you wherever you go.” Tzuyu responds poetically, smiling down at Mina and leaning down for a quick kiss.

 

---

 

Momo bursts into the room of the small apartment that Hyoyeon recently reclaimed after Victoria’s death. Hyoyeon walking into the room, stunned as Momo throws herself into the older vampire's embrace.

"What’s….going on, Momo?” Hyoyeon asks hesitantly, still taken aback from the sudden contact.

"The others, they’re leaving the country.” Momo mumbles into Hyoyeon’s shoulder. “I can’t...I can’t leave you...but Nayeon.” Momo sniffles and Hyoyeon feels the dampness of tears hit her shoulder. She brings a hand up to pet the young vampires hair supportively.

"Shhhh. Shhhhhh, my little dancer. It’s ok, I’m here.” Hyoyeon cooed quietly as Momo cries into her shoulder. They linger like that for a few moments before she pulls Momo away to look in her eyes. “You know you have to go with them.” Momo nods, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"I know…” Momo admits quietly, seeming very much like a scolded child.

"And I will be here waiting for you to come home.” Hyoyeon reassures her. “It’s time to grow up, little dancer. Tend to your creations, then come back in a century and tell me about all you’ve learned.” Momo manages a small sad smile. Hyoyeon pulls her into another tight hug, then brings her back to place a motherly kiss on her forehead. “Now go.” She whispers. Momo nods again, then hesitates before turning and starting back out the apartment. She turns at the door, looking back to Hyoyeon who flourishes her hand towards Momo. “Hurry, before they leave without you!” Hyoyeon chirps and Momo takes off with after casting an appreciative smile towards her sire.

Hyoyeon lets out a sigh, then looks back as Yuri walks into the room. Her friend wraps her arm around her as Hyoyeon casts her gaze to the ground.

“I hope I made the right choice.” Hyoyeon mutters.

"I’m almost positive you did.” Yuri responds assuredly, patting Hyoyeon on the shoulder. Hyoyeon nods lightly, then looks at the door with misty eyes and a proud smile.

 

---

 

It had been a couple years since the ‘death’ of Unbreakable, all the members having been pronounced dead. The remaining members fled to the Southern United States, moving from city to city and staying hidden among the large crowds of the metropolises.

Mina stares out the window of the hotel Tzuyu and her shared in Atlanta, watching the city below her with a small amount of interest. She was contemplating where to search for dinner, and what to do with her evening when she feels two strong arms wrap around her waist. She smiles softly and melts into the touch, leaning against Tzuyu as the older vampire rests her chin on Mina’s shoulder.

"The window must be pretty interesting. You’ve been staring at it for the past three hours.” Tzuyu remarks playfully, earning her a glare from Mina as she grins toothily.

"Just thinking about the past few years...how I never pictured myself being here.” Mina says quietly, staring back down at the cityscape. Tzuyu follows her gaze lightly, then looks back over to her. “Where are the others?” Mina asks, turning her her eyes to Tzuyu.

"Momo's down in the lobby talking with Hyoyeon over the phone, Ji-hyo is out with Sana teaching her how to hunt...and Nayeon is watching Taeyeons new comeback on her phone." Tzuyu responds lazily. Mina nods, then looks at her reflection in the window, taking in her eyes which shifted to silver as she felt a surge of emotion flow through her at all the memories of this small snippet of her now incredibly long life.

"You know...despite everything bad that has happened. All the hurt and the anger and the fear...I wouldn't trade any of this for a thing. No matter what" Mina states confidently

"And why’s that?” Tzuyu hums inquisitively. Mina turns around and wraps her arms around Tzuyu’s waist, smiling knowingly up at her.

"Because none of the futures I had planned included you.” Mina answers sweetly, then leans up to kiss Tzuyu. Tzuyu returns the kiss gently, bringing a hand up behind her neck. “I love you, Tzuyu and I always will.” Mina confesses after breaking from the kiss, pressing her forehead against Tzuyu’s

"I love you too, Mina.” Tzuyu responds softly, leaning in to kiss her more deeply,  placing all the love and affection she had into the kiss. “And I promise you, my love will be everlasting.” They kiss again, the passion behind their display of affection enough to rival the strongest of bonds.

---