Bloodlust

Crimson Bond

 

 

It had been a week since the mass turning in Unbreakable and Mina was finally starting to get used to the idea of vampirism. She was managing to open doors without ripping the hinges off, a habit she was starting to have trouble coming up with excuses for. She was starting to display a sense of self control, leaving her ‘meals’ alive. The one thing she was having trouble with was reminding herself about the human boundaries of her freshly heightened senses. No, she couldn’t hear Sana screech out the pathetic excuse for singing in the shower, finding this particular fact about her quite disconcerting considering she’s supposed to be a singer. She also couldn’t see the couple doing quite disgusting things to each other in the apartment five kilometers down the street, Mina wasn’t even aware the human body could bend like that...even as a trained ballerina. She shuddered at the thought as she sat in the studio. She was on a radio show with Momo, Sana and Dahyun, talking about their lives as idols as part of a segment Kim Shinyoung was doing with various idol groups. Mina was still off in her own thoughts when the midget DJ turned a question on her.

"So, Mina-shi. I don’t think we can have you hear without talking about your sudden disappearance two months ago.” Shinyoung states before going on to explain the situation to the audience. “As many of our listeners may know. Mina-shi was reported missing by JYP entertainment two months ago as was presumed dead by the police up until a couple weeks ago, when she suddenly and mysteriously returned.” Shinyoung looks to Mina, who’s still lost in thought. “Mina-shi.” Shinyoung calls and Momo, who’s sitting next to her, nails her in the side with her elbow. Mina blinks twice, then looks up to Shinyoung who’s staring at her with a curious gaze. “I’m sure this is a difficult subject, but would you mind opening up about what exactly happened?” Mina furrows her brow.

"They’re talking about your disappearance, when Tzuyu took you.” Momo murmurs at a low enough volume that no one but Mina could pick it up.

"Ah.” Mina vocalizes at a normal tone. “Yes….” She furrows her brow, feigning like it’s a hard topic for her. The truth was that while at first she may have been frightened, she would’ve never met Tzuyu if it wasn’t for those event. In the end they weren’t that hard for her, but that certainly wouldn’t do for the rest of the world. So she proceeded to make up something to please the DJ and audience alike.

"I remember, Nayeon and I were in the dressing room. The rest of the members had gone backstage to watch Hyoyeon sunbaenim’s stage.” Mina explains slowly, pausing between words to swallow and clear , putting up a perfect display of troubled memories. “Then a strange man bursts into the room and stabs me with a knife before trying to force himself on Nayeon.” Mina’s voice quivers, “Someone burst in and stopped the man, but instead of letting the authorities take me to the hospital, they took me.” Mina pulls away from the mic a bit, tilting her head away and wiping away false tears she had produced. “I was kept in a dark cold room for about a month, being pulled out to perform shows for an audience of drunk men.” Mina continues, “I had just about given up, when a girl with dark brown eyes and wearing a mask came in and snuck me out. She took me to her house, fed me, cleaned me and clothed me before leaving me in front of the JYP dorm building. That’s when Momo found me.” Mina concludes, bringing her hands up to the opposite shoulder and rubbing down non-existent fears.”

“Is that all you know about your rescuer, Mina-shi?” Shinyoung asks, and Mina replies with a nod, pursing her lips. “I see. Well I’m sorry for forcing you to relive such awful memories. Perhaps before we move on you might like to send a small message to your rescuer, if they are listening.” Mina nods in agreement with the idea sniffling a bit.

"Miss...whoever you are. Thank you for caring for me when I had lost hope. You brought me back into the world and reunited me with the people I love and I will be forever grateful to you.” Mina bows her head towards the mic in respect and Shinyoung moves on with the radio show, choosing to pick on Sana next in the hopes of lightening the now thick atmosphere the room had taken. Mina was about to resign herself to thought again, when a man quietly walks into the room and the absolutely heavenly smell of mint chocolate flooded the room. She looked over to the scent and noticed a bandage over the man’s thumb and the slight crimson discoloration of the center of the wound dressing. Her muscles visibly tense as the burning in her stomach starts to pronounce itself in her active though. Momo notices the scent too and subtly reaches over and places a hand on Mina’s leg supportively.

"Keep it together.” Momo cautions silently.

"I don’t know if I can.” Mina spits back at the same level of volume. Her nails had begun to dig into her leg, causing little droplets of red to well up and stain her pants. Momo glances down briefly as she notices the second smell of chocolate and strawberry flood the room.

"Mina~” Momo says with a more warning tone. “You need to stay in control.”

"But I’m so hungry.” Mina growls. This time the DJ picks up on the tense atmosphere the two vampires are wallowing in and leans forward to comment.

"Mina-shi are you alright? You look like you're about to set something on fire with that stare of yours.” She says in a lighthearted tone, Mina look over and visibly tries to lighten her expression, forcing her lips to part in a soft smile.

"Yeah, I’m fine. Just...still lost in the memories.” She says and Shinyoung nods.

“Well I think now is the perfect time to take a break anyways. We’ll be back after this short commercial break to talk some more with the lovely ladies of Unbreakable.” Shinyoung announces before hitting a button and pulling the headset off her ears. She gets up and moves over to Mina, setting a hand on her shoulder.

"I’m really sorry. I didn’t hit a nerve, did I?” The short DJ asks in concern. Mina shakes her head, still holding a soft smile.

“No, no. It’s fine. Just...need some air.” She quickly gets up while pulling the headset off. She walks out of the studio and follows the intense scent of mint chocolate, finding the intern talking with one of her managers. She walks over with a winning smile and looks up to him.

"Excuse me, sir? Could I ask for your help, there’s some things I need for the show but I can’t seem to find them in this place.” She bats her eyelashes at him and he blushes before nodding and leading her towards a closet with a bunch of props and microphones.

"Were you planning on singing then?” He says, then freezes as he hears the door click. He turns around and finds Mina staring hungrily at him.

"Miss….Miss. Why did you lock the door.” He stutters, heart starting to race.

"Because I can’t be interrupted.” Mina states coldly as she gets closer, looking into his eyes. “And you won’t make a sound. You came in here and were searching for some mics when you trips and got a nasty number on your neck.” His eyes glaze over, his gaze becoming lost in Mina’s steel colored irises. She smiles again, this time two canines pronouncing themselves pointedly. She rests a hand in his hair and whispers in his ear. “Thank you for this.” Before piercing his delicate skin with her teeth.

---

 

It was a few hours later and Unbreakable was finished with their schedules. Most of them went back to the dorm, but Momo and Mina went out to seek out their respective sire’s. Momo knocks on the door to Yuri’s apartment, the sunbae smiling at her when she opens the door.

"It’s about time you came to visit. Hyoyeon would’ve probably started using less glamourous descriptions if you’d stayed away much longer.” She says with a smirk.

"Sorry for making things difficult. Victoria hasn’t been making life easy for me.” Momo says quietly, bowing respectfully to black pearl. Yuri waves her off with a light laugh, leading the both of them into the small living room. Hyoyeon is propped up on the couch, grinning deviously as Momo walks into the room.

“So Tzuyu tells me I’m a grandma.” Hyoyeon remarks with a tone of expectancy and Momo ducks her head quickly.

"I’m sorry, Unnie. I couldn’t keep Nayeon out of danger, Victoria won.” Momo whimpers, moving over next to Hyoyeon and falling to her knees. Yuri scoffs and heads for the kitchen, in much need of a drink after the event of the past couple weeks.

"There’s no need to apologize and there's certainly no need to think Victoria won.” Hyoyeon laughs with a cheeky grin, “In fact, in her little attempt at power play. She made you stronger in the process.” Momo looks up at her in confusion. “Instead of three against three, Victoria’s made it three against six. She’d outnumbered herself.” Momo blinks, then chuckles at the realization. “Glad the irony hasn’t escaped you either.” Hyoyeon says with a smile, then frowns. “I would keep an eye on Ji-hyo though, if I were you.” Momo raises a brow.

"Why? She clearly showed a distaste towards her sire when she first turned.” Momo explains, remember how angry her leader looked in that moment.

"Exactly my point. When she first turned. I’m not saying Ji-hyo could develop a sense of gratefulness toward her sire for being turned. I just know it’s happened in the past.” Hyoyeon explains. “I’m just asking you to keep an eye on her. Nothing more.” Hyoyeon assures Momo, who nods and gives a soft smile before resting her head against Hyoyeon’s leg like a child in need of affection. Hyoyeon the young vampire's hair affectionately, smiling down at her.

"I’m glad I have you, Unnie.” Momo says as she snuggles her face into Hyo’s stomach, inhaling the Vanilla Cinnamon scent and immediately feeling comforted and relaxed by it.

“And I’m glad I have you, my little dancer.” Hyoyeon says affectionately, leaning over and placing a motherly kiss on Momo’s temple before leaning back and sighing.

Yuri leaned against the entrance to the living room, a warm smile on her face as she watched the two of them. She turns with a happy sigh and left the two to their moment.

 

---

 

Mina stood in the lobby of the hotel Tzuyu had told her to meet her at, waiting with growing impatience for her to show up. Mina’s about to walk up to the receptionist and ask if she’s seen Tzuyu when a pair of firm, yet delicate hands cover her eyes.

"Guess who?” A soft, husky voice whispers in her ear. Mina grins brightly and turns around before wrapping her arms around Tzuyu’s neck. Tzuyu laughs and returns the hug tightly, wrapping her long arms around Mina’s waist and pulling her up off the ground lightly. “You didn’t even guess.” Tzuyu whines playfully as she sets Mina down, the latter beaming brightly up at her.

"I couldn’t wait any longer to see your face.” Mina says with a squeaky tone of voice, trying to be cute with Tzuyu. It doesn’t quite come out to the effect Mina wants but Tzuyu laughs and wraps an arm around her neck impishly, causing the both of them to burst out into fits off laughter.

"C’mon then.” Tzuyu says as she takes Mina hand, intertwining their fingers as she leads her up the stairs and to the room Tzuyu had taken for the foreseeable future. Tzuyu wasn’t a wealthy person, she didn’t believe in the necessity of money. But she did have a few people with deep pockets on speed dial in case she ever needed a quick buck, and glamouring the rich was never a burden for the four hundred year old vampire.

She leads them into the room and Mina looks around. It was cozy, with warm hues of red, gold and brown filling the space. Mina could tell it was clearly meant for long term stays as it had a mini kitchen in the front corner, a tiny little living room with a single, king size towards the back and doors that led to the tiny bathroom to the right of the bed.

"Cozy.” Mina remarks as she quickly moves over to the bed and plops down on it. Tzuyu nods once, going and sitting down next to her gently.

"Yeah...It will suit my needs well enough until this issue has been put past us.” Tzuyu says blandly as she tosses her leather jacket to the side and falls back on the bed. Mina looks down at her and leans back, closing her eyes and snuggling into Tzuyu’s side while resting an arm over her stomach. The older vampire adjusts herself so that her arm is supporting Mina’s head as she looks down at her with a smile. They remain like that for awhile, just basking in the feel of each other in the loving embrace.

"You’re staring…” Mina eventually mutters quietly.

"I’m admiring.” Tzuyu fires back quietly.

"It’s weird.”

It’s -romantic-.” Tzuyu corrects with a cheeky smile as Mina tilts her head up so she can look at Tzuyu. Eventually she leans up to place a gentle peck on her lips. Tzuyu smiles then leans down and kisses her again. They linger in that kiss for a few tender moments before Tzuyu suddenly pulls Mina up further onto the bed and lays herself on top of her, smirking down at the swan. Mina blinks a little, feeling a phantom contraction of her chest as their closeness takes on a much different feeling from a moment ago. Tzuyu brings her lips down to collide with Mina’s with more fire and passion than Mina had ever experienced from contact with Tzuyu. A brun started to build in her stomach, different from the burn of bloodlust and she kisses Tzuyu back with equal amounts of intensity. Eventually they both pull away and Mina looks into Tzuyu silver eyes shining down on her in lust and hunger. She knew what Tzuyu wanted and grinned up at her, her canine elongating in . Tzuyu’s lips part into their own possessive smile before leaning down and biting into Mina’s neck.

The last time she was bitten, Mina found the experience unpleasant at best, agonizing at worst. Now the feeling seemed to complete her in the fullest sense of it. She lets out a gasp and responds to the sensation by sinking her teeth into Tzuyu’s neck. They both revel in the feeling presented to them and become reluctant to pull away from it. Eventually though Tzuyu pulls back and looks down at Mina affectionately, with Mina returning the gaze with her own. They kiss again and Tzuyu leans down next to her ear.

“I love you.” Tzuyu whispers, before placing a kiss on her jawline. Those three little words send Mina skyrocketing to cloud nine. She didn’t know she could feel this way about someone like Tzuyu, but she didn’t care. All that mattered was the two of them in this moment.

"I...love you too.” Mina whispers back, and captures Tzuyu’s lips again in a passionate kiss.

 

---

Park Eun-seo and Kim Dong-chul, two newly hired managers for Unbreakable, are leaving the JYP Entertainment building after having clocked out for the day. It was late, Dong-chul decided to accompany Eun-seo to her car.

"I don’t know whether to be grateful or concerned that we got assigned to Unbreakable. I’ve heard those girls are a strange set.” Eun-seo grumbles while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Could be worse. We could be the Managers for Got7 instead.” Dong-chul remarks and they both shudder at the idea of having to corral the rowdy boy band. They are about halfway across the parking lot when they hear a scream. They look in the direction of the piercing cry and a feeling of discomfort starts to settle into their guts. Soon, a young girl comes running out from the darkness, tears streaming down her face as stops suddenly in front of the two.

"You have to help me!” She cries, “He’s crazy. He’s going to kill me.” The two managers look at her in concern and glance up towards the darkness as they hear the rustling of bushes. Dong-chul grabs the girl's arm and pulls her over with them. “C’mon. We’ll get you out of here.” He looks over at Eun-seo and motions to her car. They quickly scramble over to it and the three of them get in.” Eun-seo quickly locks the car door and turns on the engine, letting out the breath she didn’t realize she was holding. She tears out of the parking lot and starts driving down the street.

The girl sits quietly in the back, then points to a bleak apartment complex on the left side. “Drop me off there” She says quietly. Eun-seo nods and parks the car next to the building, her knuckles white from gripping onto the steering wheel too tightly. Dong-chul turns around and looks back at the girl.
“Will you be alright from here, or do you want one of us to walk you into the building?” He asks kindly. The girls smiles and shakes her head.
“I’ll be fine...just one thing.” The man raises a brow. “What are your names?” She asks innocently.

"I’m Dong-chul.”

“Eun-seo.” The woman says while indicating herself.

"Alright. I just wanted to know the names of my saviors.” She bows respectfully from her seat.

"Can I know you’re name?” Dong-chul asks, offering her a caring smile.

"Seolhyun.” She responds instantly. She moves to get out of the car, but stops right before opening the car door. She looks to them with a now sad stare. “By the way. I’m sorry.” The two people in front seat furrow their brow.

"For what?” Eun-seo asks, the discomfort from earlier starting to set in again.

"For tricking you.” Seolhyun responds coldly before lunging into the front seat and tearing out Eun-seo’s throat. Dong-chul screams like a little girl in a haunted house and quickly moves to get out of the car. The process is made all the more hasty for him as Jungkook punches through the window and drags Dong-chul out, savagely tearing into his throat.

 

---

[a/n: Annnnnd there goes my happy ending streak...1....well I suppose I could do worse. I included all of the tender moments in there just so people could get all the warm fuzzies and shtuff. But yeah, leave a comment if you like it and if you really like it subscribe and upvote it!]