You and Me

'Till Death Do Us Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi

"Oh come on, bear. It'll be fun, plus, I'll treat you food!" She pulls me inside the arena where some volleyball groups are playing in. I'm not much of a sports player, but I do exercise, hell I don't even like sports, but I just let Soojung pull and make me watch them play sloppily. They aren't that good, coming from a not so sports enthusiast. 

"Jungie, they are not gonna stop playing if we come late." She glares at me with what I just said, but I'm glad I'm used to it. She slaps my arm a little bit hard for my liking and she ignores me when we reach our seats. 

"Oh come on, Soojung, I was joking." I coo to her and she still ignore me, and I don't even have my popcorn.

"Well, atleast give me some popcorn." I tried to reach my fingers into the popcorn cup but she shoves it away, and my hunger disappears. I actually released the devil in the span of a minute and eleven joking words. 

"I don't know you, do not talk to me, stranger." She stares at me coldly, and I have to admit, I seriously got chills.

"Soojung. Hey, I'm kidding." I pout to her but to no avail, it doesn't work. It usually does, but I guess she's really angry, the reason is the biggest mystery I have to solve before the sun sets.  

"Right, supporting your girlfriend's likes and hobbies is just a joke, I get it." She, with the monotone she uses when she's sarcastic and pissed, says to me with another cold glare.

Okay now I get it.

"Babe. I was just kidding. You do know I don't really like sports, and I got into fitness because of you. I do come with you, not because you like it, I want to see why you actually like to see people throw or slap or kick or hit balls, and I want to see if I also can like it. I mean, when you talk to your friends, who I don't really like, about sports, and I get out of place. And we fight about it. So I try to get out of bed, dress nicely and like a sports person, then come with you to a sports event or to a poorly played game. I was just joking because you were really excited and I wanted you to be careful." I explain to her, staring and pouring out my genuine feelings about it. She still doesn't look at me, but she lowers her head and I can see her eyes watering. 

"I was just testing on how you'll react and you pull your ace card on me. That's unfair Kang Seulgi." She hits my arm, but just the right amount of pain and a little aegyo, and I let her hit me. 

"You know what'll happen when you test me, Jung Soojung. I ace it. I mean, I killed that so called test your sister gave me when I was getting her consent." I wriggle my eyebrows to her and she slaps my arm again.

"You were subtly flirting with my own sister." She grunts but I kiss her cheeks while she was staring on me. And her cheeks become red like the rose I gave her earlier. 

"But I am highkey in love with you, not your sister, so you still win." I smile at her, putting my arm around her, pulling her closer.

"And you, are just being so sly that I almost fell for it." She smirks but I just thought of a comeback.

"Hey, you actually did fall for me, so I win." I smirk back at her, and she was speechless. She was redder than a tomato. 

"I love you too, Soojung." I kiss her forehead with a smile. 

"I didn't even say that!" She retorts but I still smile so bright to her.

"But your eyes and cheeks did, that's enough." And I gave her a peck on the lips. She smiles after it.

"I know you love me." I tell her.

"Wait? I do?" She gives me that widened eyes that looks so cute on her.

"Oh right, of course I do." She gives me another kiss, and I chuckle. 

"I know you do." 

-
"Soojung, hey, slow down babe." I softly pull her so she can slow down. We are around Lotte World's plaza, and we are looking for a great spot to watch the fireworks. 

"We might lose a spot you bear. Come on." She tells me again as she pulls me alot stronger than earlier. Man, is she lifting weights because of that drama she watches?

"Are you starting to lift weights? Seriously babe, you are stronger than I thought." I tell her as we sat down to the best spot we can see. 

"Well yes, I might start weightlifting to be stronger." She leans her head on my shoulder, her hand entertwining with mine.

"And why is that, Jung?" I raise my eyebrow at her, lowkey staring at her beauty.

"So I can pull your lazy bum out of bed, Kang." She smirks and I laugh at her statement.

"Well, that is a valid point." I agree with her, well, I am a hibernating polar bear when I sleep. 

"It's starting babe! Look!" She points at the sky, but all I can see is her. Her beauty radiates through the night sky, overpowering the beauty of the fireworks.

"Isn't it beautiful?" She asks me, and it was the time to make that clichè scene that almost every fanfic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter