Going Drunk

'Till Death Do Us Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi

Another dream came last night. Irene was drunk driving, and she crashes to a wall, the shards of the glass and fragments of it can kill her. But I know I won't let that happen. I will never will let that happen. 

So I followed her all day. From where she works, to her going to her car, to where she went for lunch, to the bar she went to. Using my motorcycle to discreetly follow her, my ID to get in the bar, and my mask to hide my face in the bar. She was in the VIP Lounge, showing she was always here. You can't get a VIP place unless you almost live here. 

I was eyeing her from the first floor, observing what she was doing or drinking. My conclusion was she is heartbroken. I mean, you wouldn't stare at a couple then suddenly break down to tears. You don't do that unless you are heartbroken to the point memories come crashing. 

So I look at her, a sting in my heart. Why would a guy leave her? She has it all. A nice permanent job, looks, and cash. If I did like her, I probably try and date her, I'm not that heartless or love hater. 

I just don't know the meaning of love. And I haven't experience the magical features of it. 

It has been two hours since she slept, and she hasn't even moved a muscle. She's pretty close to my position, but too dark for her to even notice. I see her stir from her sleep, rubbing her eyes to adjust to the lighting of the place. She looks around, and she's probably thinking a lot of people have left. 

I see her fix herself, putting on some lipstick and fixing her things. She takes the car keys out, and she gets up. So at the same time, I stand up, my eyes following her small height. I can't really see her from the flooding people, but I still see her crown, so I guess that can work. I removed the mask which covers my face when we got outside. 

I follow her slowly to her car and when she unlocks the car, I climb the shotgun seat, and I see her shocked,  I smirk. 

"Hey. Let's go." I say and look away, as she was staring at me like a was a run away criminal. 
"The sun will be rising if you don't drive already." I continue to tap my fingers on the dashboard.

"Am I hallucinating? Yeah. I'm hallucinating." She blinks repeatedly and I chuckle. 

I pinch her nose, so she swats it away. 

"What are you doing in my car? Are you a carnapper? Get away from me, you ert." She pushes me away and I just stare at her. 

"You're drunk. I can't let you drive, you'll die." I bluntly say to her and she raises her eyebrow to me.

"I'm not drunk, you are. Go get yourself a cab or another stranger to drive you home." She drops her keys, and I was faster to pick it up fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter