Tom and Jerry

'Till Death Do Us Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After driving theirselves back to Seulgi's apartment, and almost got lost due to Seulgi's faded memory and Irene giving her best to follow the GPS, they arrived to the place where Seulgi's haven could be found, her home. 

With Seulgi opening the door, and Irene putting her down on the sofa, sitting luxuriously as if it was her own living room set and she was in her home. Seulgi, determined to irritate the older one, whines about Irene being weak. 

"I almost wanted to walk on my own since you were too weak to carry me." Seulgi starts the war and Irene tries to ignore her so she could rest for a while. 

"And I thought I was the one injured, but you acted like you were the one shot in her leg." She continues and gets Irene to glare at her, making her smirk with what she was doing. 

Irene was about to open but couldn't find anything to say to the childlike person, so she continues to stare at Seulgi, making the latter uncomfortable.

"You can't carry me." She gives the last part of her  whine and it tips Irene's patience to the cliff. Good thing, she was patient, and is great at understanding children's behaviour, so she stayed quiet. 

Disappointed, Seulgi tries again, this time, using the incident earlier where they almost went to the mall, instead of her apartment.

"From what I observed earlier, I can conclude that you drive like a grandma. And I haven't even rode in a car with a granny, well, except earlier." She says, assured that Irene will react to it, either very calm, or raging mad, it's either of the two.

"Don't comment on my driving, you ." Scarily the mix of two, Seulgi hid the tingle running down her spine when Irene spoke with such frustration hidden in her voice. 

Was she too much? Is Irene in a bad mood because of her? Did she again said another insensitive topic that might blow Irene off? Anxiety rose in Seulgi's mind whether she whined too much for Irene's taste. All she wants was to get closer to the girl, the easy way. But if it goes likes this, it might get them farther from where they are now. 

But much to her panic, Irene laughs out loud, puzzling the bear while the bunny was giggling like no tomorrow. Seulgi thinks it's either Irene was a bit weird, or she was hallucinating. 

"You should have seen your face. You look funny."  Irene was trying hard to speak through her laugh, but it bemused Seulgi more. 

"What do you actually mean?" Seulgi narrows her eyes at Irene while the other calms her breathing down. She fans herself from the heat she felt all the while cackling up with Seulgi's expression. 

"You looked really panicked and funny. And you probably thought I was tipped off, but no. I'm just acting, silly. I'm not like that." She gives the younger a lopsided smile, and the latter wides a little bit in disbelief. 

"You wanted that, I know. Two can play the game." She smirks before leaving the bear on the couch, making her scoff in bewilderment. 

"Sure. I'll take it as a challenge then." She struggles to get her position in the way she wants, so she can watch some television, but before she can the first word from the song playing on the channel, she hears Irene's scream.

"Seulgi! Where is your extra room?" She hears her from the other side of the apartment, but she remembers she doesn't have one. 

"Well, I don't actually. Either you stay with me in bed, or you stay here, on the couch." Seulgi smirks silently, the picture of Irene shocked makes her chuckle. It makes me her feel she won the round. 

It's all about winning, she guesses. 

"But you said, you have extra room for me to stay?" She walks swiftly to where Seulgi was. Seulgi laughs at how Irene appears to be confused. 

"Yeah. I do." Seulgi nods at Irene's question, but with the chuckle accompanied with it. 

"So? Where is it?" She asks, but Seulgi laughs again. 

"In my bed. I have extra room there." She gives the girl a smirk to state she was dominating.  The girl infront of her was in utter doubt. 

"Wow, really funny." Irene laughs sarcastically, with made up face enough for Seulgi to laugh at. 

"Seriously though, I only said that so you'll agree. It's true though. I have extra room, either here in the living room, or on my bed. Good luck picking what extra room you want." Seulgi, emphasizing the extra room, winks at the older, causing a light shade of red to appear on the latter. 

"I hate you, you weird looking bear girl." She leaves, her cheeks fully covered from being seen by the younger, Seulgi cracking up. 

"I'm a good looking one, you know." She shouts back at Irene's last sentence, with a smile she watches the television again. 

She could get used to it. 

-

With the sun setting, Seulgi looks to the kitchen to see if Irene was preparing something. Instead, she saw Irene, on the phone, seemingly talking to someone. 

She thinks Irene was ordering some food, and relaxes for a bit. 

But she was already hungry, and she couldn't wait to eat anymore. To her, food was something she could say she loves. Or is the only she does. 

But the mere fact that Irene's call was getting too long, and she was on the phone for an hour now, and yet the food hasn't arrived yet. It leaves Seulgi to think if she should order their food. 

"Irene, I'm hungry." She whines, but what she got was only a whip of silence, stating Irene either didn't hear her or she totally ignored her. 

She whines louder than before, but all she got was the same answer. Irene, on the other hand, was talking to a friend, a girl named Yongsun. She clearly heard the first and second whine of the bear, but she brushed it off, continuing to talk to girl. She already ate a cup of ramen secretly from the girl, so she wouldn't smell or see she was eating. 

"I'm in no joking form I am seriously hungry." Seulgi for the third time, disrupts her conversation with Yongsun that the other girl on the line heard it. 

"Is that a girl? So, you're gay now? Welcome to the club."  Yongsun teases her, making he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter