Tissues

'Till Death Do Us Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you want to talk about, Jung?" Seungwan sits in front of Soojung, her eyes fixated at girl's expression. Seungwan always liked Soojung in a friendly way, the way the girl can change her mood so easily will always surprise Seungwan. From warm and sweet to cold and mysterious, a power invested in Soojung. 

Soojung kept her sight towards the ground. She can't face Seungwan. The idea of talking to Seungwan was actually scary, knowing the girl cares deeply for Seulgi. But she should talk to Seungwan if she wants to get back together with Seulgi, right? 

"Well?" Seungwan sends her a small smile, and Soojung breathes out a relieved sigh. Seungwan wasn't that mad, she's just disappointed, she thought. She looks up, meeting the warm yet distant gaze Seungwan was shooting her. That was the moment Soojung needed. Reassurance. She saw reassurance in Seungwan's eyes. 

Clearing , she speaks up. "I want to talk about Seulgi, if you know, it's fine?"

Seungwan's smile drops. Soojung's heart breaks a little with Seungwan's reaction. 

"Seulgi?" Seungwan repeats. Soojung can only nod. "What about her?"

"I realized I was wrong. That everything that happened was wrong. I need her back. I love her. I can't sleep since the day we broke up - if that was a break up - and I just. I just want her back." Soojung feels a lump in trying to choke her, and she can feel warm liquid filling her eyes. 

She gets emotional when she remembers Seulgi. The way they held hands as if they never wanted to let go. 

The way Seulgi would look at her like she was everything the girl could ever ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter