Them

'Till Death Do Us Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What do you mean, Miss Kim? You're firing me? Just because of that stupid rumor?" Irene talks back to her supervisor as she tells the news where Irene will either be fired, or she can pick where she can go hiatus for 4 months, atleast. 

"It was the higher ups decision, Irene. I can't do anything about it. And no, you are not fired. You are going on vacation, or something like a long break, especially when winter is coming." Miss Kim explains to Irene, earning a deep sigh from the younger. She was eager to explain on why and what happened on her side and perspective. 

"Think of it as a stress reliever break. Go to other countries, go hiking, and maybe go on dates. Release your stress from all the work you've been through in the company, sweetie." Miss Kim finally says before leaving her cubicle. She was more excited for creating her Winter Collection rather than have a break. Because, it all happened in Winter, the cause of the pain she will forever be carrying.

"Right, go on dates my . I haven't even moved on from that , so how will I go on dates?" She mutters under her breath and starts cleaning her working space. Even if she gets the title, 'Most Organized Designer", her life was the complete opposite when a certain person came to save her, but yet, left her for an unknown reasons she can't comprehend. 

She goes home, eager on falling on her bed, easily going to sleep. She wished she slept like thst every night. But no, she curses and asks on why he left. On why he made her so happy it drove her insane when he's not around. On why she made her believe that love is something real, something magical. On why he made her love him. 

So she steers her car to the right, a certain bar she goes when all the memories comes crashing all over again, breaking her into million pieces when she's picking herself to continue living. 

She gets in without any much trouble, as she was known by both the bouncer and bartender. So she seats on her usual spot, ordering her usual drink, and is just plainly watching other people get drunk, flirt and dance their heartbreaks out. Then a typical scene shows up, and it plays all the feelings she has been trying so hard to hide, and all her tears just falls down. It was a good thing her usual spot was above the crowd, away from the blaring music, so she watches the typical scene of a man and woman. 

The woman was brought in by her partner, and he was trying to get her to dance with him. They were having their time of night, when all of a sudden, they get closer, and they softly kiss, a smile showing on their faces after that magical feel. 

It sure did something to Irene, and she was backtracking all of the moments where he will make her heartbeat fast. 

"Babe." He calls her. Nauseatingly sweet, she turns around to her partner. They were on a bridge, somewhere she can't remember on how they got there. All she knows that they drove there in the middle of the night, late night talks in the car, hand holding in the cold breeze of winter. 

"What is it?" She smiles at him, and he smiles back. They stare at each other, swimming in the depths of each other's orbs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter