Wounds

'Till Death Do Us Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the ambulance left the scene, a police officer approached the two girls who were used as hostage. Asking some questions, on how the suspects looked and everything the police have to know. After that, another police came to them, asking if they know who was injured.


"Excuse me, do you know who was the person injured?" The man asked the two girls and both nodded. Irene looks at the other girl, surprised on how she knows Seulgi. 

Probably one of Seulgi's ex, she thought.


"Then, please fill up the form and follow us." He told them and lead them to the car. While he was driving, the two girls were in back, contemplating on who will fill the form. 


Irene took the advantage and got the paper and the pen, but was surprised what was on it. Name, age, birthday, and other important things she doesn't know. She puts it down and was surprised again when the other girl gets it and actually answers it.


She observes the girl and confirms that Seulgi has a fair taste in girls. She was beautiful enough for Irene to admit. Her eyes and lips sits well on her face that Irene thought who was really lucky between Seulgi and the girl. 


"Miss? Is the form filled?" The man behind the wheels asks them and she looks away from the girl. The other girl nods but checks again.


"I answered everything, but I'm not really sure about her phone number. She probably changed it after some time." She informs and it confirms her hunch that she and Seulgi had something before. 


"Oh. That's actually good. Uh, Miss Irene, right?" The guy eyes him through the rear mirror, and she nods with curious eyes.


"Do you know her contact number?" After he asked that, she hurriedly scans her contacts to see nothing with her name or number. 


"I haven't saved it. But let me ask a friend." She tells the two and she contacts Seungwan, asking if she has Seulgi's number.


After Seungwan gave the number, she writes it down at the form and gives it to the guy. They stayed quiet while the other girl was staring at Irene. 


"Hey." She softly calls to Irene, making her look at her with slightly widened eyes. 

"Yeah?"

"I'm Krystal." She reaches out a hand with a smile. 

"Irene." She smiles back, shaking her hand with her own.

"How did you know Seulgi?" Krystal asks Irene, and the latter shakes her head in annoyance.


"Let's just say we met in a bad situation, and I don't really know her as much as I think you do." She lets out a little smile to not make the situation awkward.


"How about you?" She asks Krystal, and the girl looks away, then wiped something off from her face, maybe dirt or something she noticed by the reflfection.


"I'm her girlfriend, well, her only ex-girlfriend." She says without looking back, and Irene felt like she was frozen below absolute zero. 


"Oh." Was the only thing Irene had said. She felt s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter