The Kiss

'Till Death Do Us Part
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Storming out of the company she works in, she heads to the nearby café her friend, Seungwan, works in and to rant about what just happened inside. She was pushed into a complicated issue in having an affair with the head designer, who by the way, has three kids and a loving wife. And after the loud and aggressive shouting and yells, she decides to walk out and come back when everyone has calmed down and to get her chance to talk. Everyone knows Irene could not do any such thing, as she was known in the label as one of the most composed and organized person, so being in an affair with a big person in the company shocked them, even without knowing what or who stirred the rumors. 

She was on her way to the café, her phone on her left ear, already telling the other person on the line what she wants and why she was going there in office hours.

"No. Seungwan. I am going there, and make something that can make me calm again. I can't handle this and I am going there to tell you everything." She ends the call with a grunt as she was bumped by numerous persons crossing the street.  

Before she could even take a step, someone pulls her in, spins her around and kisses her. The soft lips crashing into the ones she always had, flustering her. As soon as she realize, she pushes the person away, thinking the latter was some kind of erted maniac.

"What the hell? Why are you kissing me?" Irene shouts at the person, the hood hiding her face, making it harder for Irene to distinguish the person if it was a Him or a Her. 

"Why the hell are you kissing random people out of nowhere? What is your logical reason for kissing people you don't even ing know?" They were getting attention, but Irene didn't even gave them a glance. She wants to know the intellectual reason on why this person kissed her.

"It was a reflex." Her voice is too feminine to be a guy, Irene thought as she eyes the taller lass. She still wasn't sure if this was one of the reasons she wants to hear.

"And you think I will believe that? For 's sake! Don't kiss random people that rings a bell in your hormones and make you act like a crazy ert. And to think you are a girl." Now, Irene, was not the kind of person to spit curses here and there. She was a calm person. She knows when to get mad and spit fire when she needs to. And this time, it was the perfect moment to rant and to get angry. 

"You were just so pretty and I just had to make you stop from walking. I can't think of a way to stop you, so kissing you was the best idea I can think of." The fuel to fire was added, and now, Irene was just beyond mad. 

"You could've just approached them." She says slowly, her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter