Chapter 2

The Love I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He has the same schedule every week, every day. In the morning, he’ll work as a waiter at the restaurant and work as a bartender in the evening till late at night. His only free day is on Sunday. That’s the only day he can spend all day with his family. To think that he can spend his time with his family tomorrow, he feels so excited. He’s been working so hard every day that it’s difficult for him to see the others. The clock shows 2.30 a.m. He smiles, and go to the staff’s room to change since he's done cleaning.

He exit the club, and enjoy the fresh air. It’s so quiet and calm tonight. He walk at the same route he always use. He take out his phone, and search for the interesting activity to do. Last week, they can’t have fun together because Hyejin has to go outstation and Krystal is on her school trip. This week, he’s going to make sure that everything will be perfect. As he walk, his heart starts to beat fast and he can feel that something bad is going to happen. His smile starts to fade and he walk with cautious. Since his father died, he has this instinct that tells him whenever something bad is going to happen. And his instinct never wrong.

Although the club is a bit further from his house, but somehow the route he take feels so long. He try to relax and increase his speed. He starts to hear noises. Doesn’t know if it’s his imagination or real, but he dislike what he feels right now. He feels so uneasy to follow the same route, so he change his path. The path that he use is a little bit quiet, and he hates it more. He starts to regret the decision he just made. But he’s already on the halfway, so he continue.

Not far in front of him, he sees a guy beaten by a group of gangsters. One versus… many. He want to run away, but he couldn’t leave him to be beaten to death. He take out his phone and try to call the police. No sound. He check his screen, and it’s blank.

“Great, on the right time. Why must the battery die now??” Seungri nervous, thinking what he should do. He then get an idea. He has no other choice but to get out from there and leave him alone to find a help from the passersby. He is not strong enough to go and fight them. As he start to run, someone grab his collar.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Seungri freeze. His heart starts to beat fast. Those gangsters start to surround him. They have weapon in their hands. Baseball bat, steel pole and even a knife. Seungri gulp.

“I’m sorry, but I didn’t see anything.” They laugh at him and start to .

“You’re sorry or not, you already here. Welcome to the party.” One of them says, and start to walk closer to him.

As he getting near and try to hit Seungri with the baseball bat, someone push him away. The guy that had beaten just now stand right in front of him, block the others from him. Although it’s dark, but he can see that his head is bleeding, his arm and foot injured, but he still fight them. One by one starts to attack both of them, but that guy can counterattack them back. But then, he no longer has any energy left in his body because of his injuries and fall. So they try to attack Seungri once again. Seungri startled and close his eyes. Couldn’t bear to see himself be beaten.

Clink! Seungri opens his eyes slowly, and see someone else protecting him with the steel pole. Seungri sees there are another person there, fighting with the gangsters. The earlier guy also starts fighting with them, although he’s in bad condition. Now it’s seems like three versus many. Seungri speechless. Is he in a drama set or what…?

They’ve becoming so aggressive. Seungri frightening, so he try to run away from the scene. But when he move an inch, his life is in danger. If it’s not for that guy protecting him, he would have die already. Doesn’t know what to do, he move to the side and stick to the wall like a starfish. Sometime he needs to avoid the gangster that are thrown towards him. After some time, one by one starts to run away. The three of them just let those gangsters run, didn’t try to chase them. All of them let out a deep breath and look at him.

“You okay?” A man ask as he getting nearer. Seungri nods, but then his eyes fixed on someone. That guy is panting hard, kneeling on the ground. He touches his head, groaning. Maybe it’s hurt too much.

“He’s injured. Badly injured.” Seungri says as he points at that guy. The other two look at him and rush towards him to help. Seungri can’t move, still shocked from what just happened. He then realise and recognise that face.

“You should bring him to hospital.” Top shake his head. He puts GD’s hand around his neck and try to help him walk.

“It’s too dangerous to bring him to hospital right now. Do you have anywhere we can go?” Top look at Seungri with hope. Seungri feels so guilty.

“Well, my home is nearby. But…”

“That’s good. Lead the way.” Seungri really feels so guilty. He doesn’t want to disturb his family, but he owe them his life. After he thinks for a while, he led them to his house. Seungri can’t keep from looking at GD. He is so weak that Top had to carry him on his back.

They arrive in front of his house. He take them in through the back door, si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter