Chapter 10

The Love I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear readers. First thing first, I'm so sorry for not mentioning about Bom's English nickname ^^' I know a lot of people confuse with that, even my sister complain to me about it. I'm sorry for not telling you this earlier. Jenny is Bom, and Bom is Jenny. There will be no one for Seunghyun in this story except for Bom. Hee~ Secondly, this is a short chapter from Bom's point of view at the party after she met Top. It's not much, but I hope you enjoy reading it! Thanks for anyone who comments and speak out your confusion on other's behalf. I will be more careful next time and avoid any confusion from happening again. Love ya!

 

 

Bom’s POV

He’s my fiancé? Chaerin’s friend is my fiancé? He is really like what others told me. Tall, rich, handsome, charismatic. And we’re holding hands just now… Ah, stop it! We’re just shaking hands just like he’s shaking Dara’s hand. But I realize how gentle he hold my hand. His hand is bigger than mine. It’s hot and rough, but comfortable. And I felt an electricity running through my body from his touch. …Aish, what am I thinking about???

“Dara, I’m going to the ladies’ room for a while, okay?” She nods at me and I’m getting up from my seat. When I’m walking out from the hall, I look at where he’s standing just now and… our eyes meet. This time, it’s different from just now. This time, his eyes doesn’t look flirting and sharp. But instead, it look softer and calm. And my heart beats faster.

I look away from him and face to the front. Honestly, I would love to look at those eyes longer. But I really need to go to the ladies and wash my face to bring back my sanity. I think I’m insane because I know what I feels. Yes, it’s nonsense to fall for someone this fast but that’s what I feels. Is this a love at first sight? Whatever it is, I like him. My fiancé. I do like him. I know I like him. But did he likes me? Maybe no, since this is just a business. And not to mention that I’m older than him. Chaerin says I’m older than him, and he didn’t sounds happy when Chae says that. That’s why I can’t really focus when they’re talking just now. He’s really not happy if he has a fiancé who’s older than him, right? I mean, men like a girl who’s younger than them, obviously. So, of course he’s not an exceptional. Right?

Then suddenly I think about what happened this afternoon at home. Before my stepmother get out from the house to come here first, she warned me. She told me to behave and stay quietly at my seat. She told me not to gain attention. Really? Not to gain attention? This is my engagement party, and she told me to not gain attention? I felt like I want to talk back at her, but I know bad things will happen if I do that. And daddy? He’s being him. Standing there quietly, didn’t even look at me. Not backing up, or stop my stepmother from hurting my heart. He’s not even congrats me for my engagement or at least say that he’s sorry for putting me in this situation. I hate him.

I’m hating my dad right now, but suddenly he interrupts and fills my mind again. I know it’s not weird to think about your own fiancé, but why did I feels like I’m weird to think about him now? I mean, he didn’t even know who I am yet, but I’m expecting him to like me. He just know me as Jenny Park, Chaerin’s friend from America. What he didn’t know is that I am Park Bom, his fiancé. Well, it’s my fault, too.

“Auch!” Before my mind could process about what’s happening, I can feels my forehead and my hurts. I look at my front and sees that there’s another person who’s sitting on the floor just like me, while holding her . That’s must hurt.

“I’m sorry.” She says, trying to get up.

“No it’s okay. I’m the one who should say sorry. I didn’t really pay attention when I’m walking.” I get up too and checking at my dress. Luckily everything looks fine.

“Wait. You’re Miss Park, right? Park Bom, Mr Choi’s fiancé?” I look at her when she says that. She recognize me? But I didn’t.

“Er, do I know you?” I’m asking her instead of answering her. She smile, fixing her posture to stand straight then bow. Oh, she bows. At me.

“My name is Gong Minji. I am Mr Choi’s worker. It’s my pleasure to meet you, Miss Park.” Oouuuhhhh, so she is his worker. Pretty.

“Ouh. I’m Jenny. I mean, Bom. I mean, well, yeah. That.” With me stuttering like that, I bow to her back. And… awkward.

“So, Miss Park. What are you doing here? Are you not going to the hall?” She asks after a few seconds we stay silent.

“I’m from the hall, actually. I’m just.., um, get out for a while and looking around.” I’m definitely not looking around. But hey, that excuse will do. “So, um, Miss Gong. How long have you been working with Mr Choi?” Oh no, I’m not trying to be busybody. Jealousy? Not even close. I’m just curious. Hey, I’m his fiancé so I can at least know about that, right? Wait, I can’t believe I give excuse to myself.

“I know Mr Choi for about three years already. But I’m not working at the same department with him. So I rarely sees him at the office. And please, Miss Park. You can just call me Minzy. I’m comfortable that way.” She smile and I smile at her back. Not at the same department. Okay.

“Um, I think I need to go now.” She says again while checking on her phone. “I hope we can meet again, Miss Park.” She bows at me, then leave in hurry. She must be very busy right now. I’m start walking again, wandering around here, and not knowing where to go.

 “Don’t you think you need to be in the hall to avoid from creating troubles?” I heard a voice from my behind and stop. Jay. I turned to him, and he’s standing there, crossing his arms.

“What are you doing here? What do you wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter