Chapter 6

The Love I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri had been working hard. He clean, wash, cook and more. Since he’s already get used to do a lot of work, his energy is never worn out. And he didn’t mind. He wake up early in the morning to cook for him. Youngbae had been a big help by telling him what Jiyong like and didn’t. He puts more effort in cooking since Jiyong is very sensitive about food. Jiyong didn’t complain, and eat a lot. So he take that as a good sign.

However, although it’s already almost a week he stay there, it is so hard to meet him and even talk to each other. Jiyong always wake up early, which makes Seungri wake up early too. He always on the phone during breakfast, and hurriedly leave after he’s done. He never be at home for lunch, and return late at night then go to bed. On the first night, Seungri a little bit sad when he thought that Jiyong won’t eat his food for dinner, since he go straight to his room and left them cold. But when he wake up the next morning to prepare breakfast, he can see that the plates already empty and are left in the sink. He smiles, and that makes him feel better.

It’s Saturday, and he expect to see Jiyong at home. Seungri wipe the counter as he done make the breakfast. There’s no sign of him. He wait and wait, but he didn’t come. He can’t wait any longer, so he go to his room and knock the door. He knocks it several time but there’s no answer. Seungri open the door slowly, and he can see Jiyong is still sleeping. He wants to leave and let Jiyong have a rest. But he can’t take his eyes of him. How can a man be so beautiful when he’s sleeping?

He brace up and get in the room. Seungri walk closer to him. From all the stories he heard before, that cold hearted guy is not the same guy whose sleeping right now. He looks so angelic and innocent. Seungri can’t help but to touch his soft hair and silky skin. He is no different from any beautiful girls out there. If he can see God right now, he’s going to tell Him that this guy is His masterpiece.

Jiyong groan a little, and make him startled. He take his hand back and stand straight. Jiyong turn around and continued to sleep. He can feels that his heart is beating fast. He almost caught up. To avoid any trouble, he need to get out now before Jiyong awake. He tiptoed and try his best not to make any sound.

“Don’t you want to caress me again?” Seungri freeze. He’s awake! And he knew!

He froze for a moment and slowly turn to Jiyong. He didn’t lay down, but already in the sit position with a wicked smile on his face. Seungri gulp.

“Oh, you’re up.” He can’t say anything else. His mind is completely blank as he feels so nervous.

“Of course I’m up, thanks to someone.” Jiyong get off from his bed and walk slowly toward Seungri. That wicked smile is still there. Seungri is uneasy. As Jiyong take a step towards him, he take a step backward. Jiyong take a big step, and so he is, when finally he bump into the wall behind him. Then he realise that he’s already in the bathroom. With him.

“Ops.” Jiyong says with a smirk on his lips. Seungri froze. If it’s not because of his stupid desire to touch him, he won’t get in trouble and be here with him. Jiyong gets closer to him, until their nose almost touch.

“Is it your hobby to touch a sleeping man or what?” He whispered in a tempting voice.

Seungri can feels his face burning. He wants to say something, but he can’t speak a word.

“Since you like to touch my skin, why don’t you join me for a bath? I’ll be generous and let you touch them as you pleased.” Jiyong smirk as he pull up his shirt slowly. Seungri knows he will faint if he wait there any longer so he push him aside and run out from the room. He keep running to downstairs and out from the house. His hands on his knees and he’s panting hard. He didn’t care when the security team look at him in confuse. At a moment like this, he really need some fresh air to clear his mind.

“No wonder his workers quit. He can turn to devil from an angel.” That is the first time he experience something like that. He underestimate Jiyong, and he will be more careful from now on. Since Jiyong like to play dirty, he will, too. His brain is start working to think what he should do to control him. That guy really need a lesson.

 

It’s a day off and he didn’t has any plan, so Jiyong stay at home after few days busy with his work. Seungri is nowhere to be seen all day, and he didn’t feel like looking for him. He go to the kitchen that night and see the foods are already served on the table. He has his dinner, and go to his game room on the second floor to waste his time. The room has various type of game, just like at the arcade. He used to spend a lot of time in that room to let out his anger. He open the door, but his mood to play has gone. He slammed the door and lean his back on it.

Then he remembered the incident that happened just now. The knocking sound did awake him, but he is too lazy to get up. He thought that Seungri leave, but he is brave enough to get in the room without permission. And the best part is, Seungri his hair and caress his face without knowing that he’s awake. That is when Jiyong had an idea to . He can’t help smiling when he remember that nervous face. So easy to tease.

Jiyong look around, looking for Seungri. He is nowhere to be seen since he get out from the room. He then suddenly remember something, and hurriedly to Seungri’s room. He take a deep breath and turn the doorknob. It’s still here. His belongings are still here. So he’s not leaving. Jiyong relieved. He thought that Seungri can’t bear what he did to him this morning and leave.

He get in the room and sit on the bed. He’s quite impressive with the way Seungri decorate his room. He has a lot of stuff, but it didn’t look messy at all. He can see a lot of photos glued on the wall. Jiyong go closer and take a better look. There’s a picture of his family when he’s still a child. And he can see a picture of a little boy alone, smiling brightly, with his fingers make a peace pose.

“He used to be so cute, but he’s handsome now.” He smile, and snap the picture with his phone. While he scanned at the other picture, Seungri get out from the bathroom and a little bit surprised to see Jiyong in his room.

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong look at him and silent for a moment. He look at Seungri from top to the bottom. His hair is still damp, he wear a white plain shirt and a short. And he look hot in Jiyong’s eyes, which makes him feel hot.

“I look at you.”

“Of course you’re looking at me, but what are you doing while I’m in the bathroom?” Seungri says again while walking closer to Jiyong.

“Like I said, I look at you.” He says while pointing at the pictures on his wall. Seungri look at the photos and sigh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter