Chapter 7

The Love I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reminder:

*I'm not good in english, so i can't elaborate the scene well and may lack in vocabulary

**I'm not really good in writing, so it might messed up a bit

 

I take a peek from inside the bathroom, and I can see Jiyong is looking at my photos on the wall. I let out a deep breath and close the door back. I’m so ing nervous, and I can feel my hands are freezing. This is my very first time I’m going to do it with a man. I never thought that this day will eventually come.

I wash my face again to calm myself. It’s okay. It’s going to be okay. I keep telling myself that and try to be brave. I hold the doorknob ready to turn it, but it turned from the other side. Jiyong’s face pop up in front of me.

“You okay?” I nod slightly at him, then my eyes fixed on his shirtless body. I touch my cheeks, embarrassed, and cover my face. It’s not like I never see any shirtless man before, but I didn’t know why the hell I be like this. I can hear him chuckle, and pull me out from the bathroom. He tell me to sit on the bed and take my hands down. He’s kneeling in front of me and look right in my eyes.

“You nervous? It’s your first time?” I nod and tell him it’s my first time with a man. He smile, and cup my face with his warm hands. He lean to me and give a light kiss.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be gentle with you.” He whispered and play with my fingers. His smile is so warm that it melt my heart. All of my nervous fly away just like that and all I feel is love. Yes, I love him. And I want his love.

I put my hands around his neck and kiss him. His lips like a drug, I want it more and more. Jiyong kiss me back passionately, feeling the urge of each other wants, needs, and desire. He take off my shirt and slowly, push his tongue in my mouth and start to explore. After a long deep kiss, I push him and rest my body on my bed. His hands busy working on his trousers, and help me with my jeans. He crawl on me while caress my body and lean to me closer.

“I don’t know that today’s menu will look this delicious. Do you know how much I want to eat you up right now, Riri?” He look in my eyes with a flirty smile. I pull him closer and say, “Then eat me, Jiyongie~” He give me a peck on my mouth, to my nose, my forehead and every inch of my face. He look at me again. His wicked smile is back, and he move his face to my body slowly.

I can feel the warmth of his breath on my body, and a kiss on my collarbone. He kiss my chest and swirls his tongue around my s before it into his mouth. I moan with pleasure. Something about his touch makes my heart flatter and my body quiver. I take a deep breath and realize I could remain lost forever in his arms. He kisses and taste my body lower, and lower, and lower. My baby brother is already hard down there as he’s getting closer to it.

I couldn’t prepare my mind when suddenly I feel my is already in his mouth. His tongue play around it and it hard. He drawing up and down, and give me overflow pleasure. My hands grab my bed sheet when my body starts to react crazily. I can’t describe how much pleasure he give me. I can’t think straight and my body is become hotter.

“Unh… Jiyong ahh…” I try to talk, but moan is all I can do. I slide my hand into his hair and he speed up his movement.

I don’t think I can hold any longer and finally , filling his mouth. My breath is heavy, and my sight is hazy. All I can feel is his kisses on my cheeks and my lips.

“You okay, baby?” I can only smile at him. I am more than okay. He play with my hair and kiss my forehead.

“Can I move to the next one?” I nod to answer him. “You sure?” His soft voice whispered at my ears, tempting.

“Yes, I’m sure.” I whispered back and get a kiss in return. He get off from the bed and get something on the floor.

“When did you bring that?” I believe that I didn’t bring along my lube, so it’s surely his. He chuckle and lube up his finger.

“Before I go to the dining room and have my dinner. I know I’ll eat you up tonight.” He smirk, and I can only giggle. He is so confident and well prepared.

“Since I have my dinner, it’s time for supper.” He says ily and circling my hole. I can feel the pleasure come back to me slowly. But when he inserts his finger in mine, I groan, hurt. He slowly pull it in and out and continuously kiss me, which somehow make me become a little relax. He use two fingers… Three fingers… Until finally he kneel between my legs, knowing that I’m ready to take him in.

He raise my hips, and edging in his hard slowly. It’s hurt at first, feels like I’m going to torn apart. But when he finally full in me and gently , it’s start to feel good. He move forth and back slowly, to avoid from hurting me, as he caress my face and give a sweet smile.

“Ready?” He ask as he start to speed up and go deeper in me. I can feel the pleasure, bliss, delight and every positive emotion in me. I can only hear our pleasure moan and the sound of our skin as they hit each other. His hand start to caress my hard and give me double pleasure.

“Umnn nnngg Jiyong ah… That feels good…” I can feel that my pleasure meter is almost hit the top.

“ baby you’re tight..!” He groan while he move faster and harder. I don’t think I can hold any longer. Our pleasure hit the top, my body shiver, he spill his love in me while I all over me. I’m catching my breath, and he collapse on me, exhausted.

“You know Ji, you’re not that light.” He chuckle and move beside me. He hug me in his arm, closer to him. I feel the warmth of his body and hear his heart beating fast.

“Jiyong ah, we need to clean ourselves.” I whispered, but he hold me tighter.

“Later, please. I want to hug you more.” I giggle and let myself out from his arm. I get off from the bed and pull his hands.

“Get up, Jiyong ahh~” I try to flirt him, and he look at me ily.

“Another round, please?” I can only laugh at his request. How adorable~

“You get up and follow me to the bathroom, or forget about another round.” He sits straight and look at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter