Chapter 5

The Love I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngbae POV

It’s really hard to convince Seungri last night. He kept giving us excuses. I can see that Seunghyun was so desperate to convince him, and so am I. At first, I thought that Jiyong is going to get mad at Seungri after he switched on the phone. I’m already prepared myself to calm him down if he explode. But he didn’t. And miraculously, he answered the phone which it takes 1% for him to answer the call from our father. That is why, I know that Seungri can help us tame him to be a good boy. I know Seunghyun agree with me.

“Did he call you yet?” Seunghyun hyung put a glass of coffee on the table for me, and he drink another one. I stop by at his apartment before go to the lunch meeting in about an hour from now.

“He didn’t. I guess it’s hard for him to make decision since he’s the only man in his family.” Seungri declined when we said that we will pay him triple from his 1 year salary. It’s the best offer I think, but he declined it without thinking twice. He tell us about his family and the reason he can’t accept it. Then we make him another offer that we will take care of his family too, and tell a little bit about Jiyong to grab his attention. He asked for some time to think, and that’s a good sign.

“Do you think Jiyong will get mad at us? We asked Seungri to move in with him and take care of him. We should have ask for his opinion first. It’s like we interfere with his life. Plus, they will live alone and I’m afraid they might feel awkward to each other.”

“Nah, I’m not worry about that. Don’t you see the way he look at Seungri?” I look at Seunghyun hyung. I’m trying to figure out what he’s saying, but my mind can’t operate so well today.

“Okay I won’t blame you for not noticed it since you’ve been talking a lot with Seungri last night. But I can sense jealousy on his face. Seungri treated both of you differently last night at the club, and I bet he didn’t like it at all.” I’m reeeeaaaalllly at loss today. Usually I can get what Seunghyun hyung said, but today I’m a bit off.

“Oh God, Youngbae! He’s in love!” The LOVE word make me surprised like hell! Did that Jiyong kid finally feels love?? “If you didn’t believe me, you can test him later if Seungri agree. I know he’s jealous at both of you.”

Now this is fun! To be able to tease that kid, I wonder what his reaction would be.

 

Seungri POV

I can feels that my manager is eyeing on me. I’ve done a lot of mistakes today. I can’t do my job properly, since my mind keep thinking about their offer. I didn’t care much about money. I have more than enough to buy myself a car and a house, but it’s Jiyong I’m thinking about. They said that he used to be so lovely and bright when he’s a kid, but his environment and their parents changed him a lot.

I even remember what Yonghwa told me before about him. If it’s true, then this is dangerous. If he continuously live like this, he might turn to be a monster. And I will regret it so much if that ever happen. I make up my mind and text Youngbae that I agreed, but I need two days to settle things about work and my family. Of course I need to at least tell my sister about this. She will be furious if I keep this secret from her. I just need to find the right way to persuade her, and begged her if I need to.

 

Krystal POV

After we had our dinner, my brother told us that he want to talk about something with us. We wait patiently for him to speak, but he seems a little bit hesitate. I find him weird since just now when he talked with Kai after school. At first I thought that he is going to tell him to stay away from me, but I’ve got massage from him just now saying that he approved us. Although I find him weird, but I’m happy.

“Actually, I want to ask for your permission.” He says slowly with his head down.

“I’ve got another job, as a personal assistant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter