Chapter 8

The Love I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He’s happy. Yes, he is. Seunghyun told him this afternoon that he can have 7 days off starting from tomorrow. He can’t help but to smile the whole day. His mind keep thinking what he can do with Seungri. Should they go on a vacation? Or should they just cuddle on the bed for whole 7 days? Thinking about spend the whole days off with Seungri makes him feel like he’s on the cloud nine. He wants to tell Seungri about this news, but he decides to keep it a secret and make a surprise.

“If you keep on smiling like that and drown yourself in your ert fantasies with Seungri, I might change my mind about your days off.” Seunghyun, who knows when he sits in front of Jiyong, threatened him with a smirk on his face.

Jiyong sigh heavily. Seems like he can’t even feel safe in his own office room. There’s no privacy at all.

“I’m not fantasizing. I’m just remembering some good memories when I was kid. Is that wrong?” He lie, well not that he can tell honestly what he’s been thinking.

“It’s not wrong to cherish your happy memories, but that’s exactly not what happened. Am I wrong?” Jiyong didn’t reply. He hates it when Seunghyun can see through him.

“Look, I’m trying to be a considerate elder brother for you. You spent almost 20 hours per day at the office these days and just few hours at home, which I believe Seungri already sleeping when you’re home. I’m trying to give you a chance to spend some quality times with him, and I’m not asking much. Just do your job at the office as a good employee, then you can do whatever you want after you’re done. If you want me to treat you like a boss, there’s no way I’m giving you a day off, since you give a lot of profits to the company.”

Jiyong knows that. Seunghyun is a strict boss who put the company as priority, and his life the second. If Seunghyun really treats him like a boss, he will and never get a day off.

“Anyway, I heard your mom go to your house and meet Seungri. You’re not going home? She might… you know. Say something she shouldn’t say.” Seunghyun ask in a serious tone.

“Nope. Seungri didn’t tell me so I guess he wants to face her alone.”

Jiyong got a message from his bodyguard just now that his mother came to his house. At first, he felt restless and worry that he wants to call Seungri. But if Seungri didn’t tell him first, so he won’t.

“You let him alone?”

“I trust him.” That’s true, he trust Seungri. All this while he lived with Seungri, Jiyong knows well what kind of person he is.

“Okay, if you say so. Finish your work then go home.” Seunghyun left, and Jiyong start to focus on his work. If he wants to go home early, he should finish his job quickly.

 

He arrived when it’s already dark. At least, not too late. The clock shows 11 pm, so Seungri might still awake. Jiyong get in the house in hurry and look for him. But Seungri is nowhere to be found. Not in the living room, not in the kitchen, not in his bedroom. That’s weird…

“Have you seen Seungri?” Jiyong ask his bodyguards at the front house. They shrug, never see him leave the house. That’s totally weird…

Jiyong search for him everywhere, first floor, second floor, back to the basement, countless time. None.

“Where are you…?”

 

 

Seungri flips the pages, not really read the content. Jiyong sure has a lot of books, he wonder if Ji ever read those since he is a busy businessman. Jiyong’s room is big enough to divide it into an office room and bedroom. Not to mention a lot of master pieces hanging on the wall. An art with the arts. No kidding!

As he running his fingers on the pages, he heard noises downstairs. Thought that it must be the bodyguards, so he ignored them. But he can’t ignore it for long when he heard a door closed loudly.

“What’s that? Is it Jiyong? But he always late, though. …thief?” The thought of the thief in the house, the chills run thorough his body. He grab a trophy on the nearby shelf and hide himself in the bathroom. Because of the nervousness, he trip and almost fall but quickly hold onto the wall. He closed the bathroom door and lean over with the closed eyes. Now, he regret that he didn’t learn how to fight with his father when the old man told him to.

He tighten his grip at the trophy and open the door slightly. He take a peak and focus at the bedroom door, waiting for the ‘thief’ to open it. Waiting and waiting…, suddenly the door open in a rush. Seungri’s heart beating fast and he’s getting ready to make an ambush… with the trophy. But when he saw the man enter the room less than a second and get out again, Seungri frown.

“Ji?”

 

 

“Where are you…?” Jiyong whispered, starts to worry and take out his phone. He try to call but only reach the voice mailbox. He starts to panic and think Seungri was kidnapped. He is ready to release his mixed emotions by scolding his bodyguards for not watch over Seungri closely, but then was stopped by someone.

“Where are you going?” He turn to the familiar voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter