Chapter 3

The Love I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already 6 pm when he wake up. He touch his head as he feels so dizzy. He look around, and figure out that he’s in his room. Legs and arms are still hurts, but he still gets up and try to go to the kitchen when suddenly someone get in his room.

“For God sake, Jiyong. Can’t you just lay on your bed until your wounds are completely heal? Seunghyun hyung will get mad if he knows that you walk around like this.” Jiyong sigh and lay back. There is no point in arguing with him.

“Youngbae hyung, I’m hungry.” It’s true that he is hungry. Even before he passed out, he didn’t get a chance to eat. “I might die if I didn’t eat anything right now, hyung.” Jiyong look at Youngbae with his sympathy face. Youngbae shake his head and sit next to him.

“I’ve already told Seunghyun hyung to buy you something on his way back. You should find someone to cook for you, Jiyong. Hire someone. If you faint again and we are not around, who the hell is going to call an ambulance for you and cook for you? This house is too big for you alone. Seriously, hire someone.” Jiyong cover his ears with his pillow. It is so frustrating to hear him nagging when he just woke up.

“My bodyguards are out there, hyung. They will come and look for me if I didn’t get out from my house for more than 24 hours. So don’t worry much about that, but please be worry about Seunghyun hyung. Why hasn’t he arrive yet? I’m completely starving.”

“Why are you never be patience when it comes to food?” Seunghyun get in the room with a tray in his hands. He puts it on Jiyong’s bed and lean against the wall. Jiyong wake up automatically as he sees the food in front of his eyes. He take the chopsticks and enjoy his Chinese food.

“Jiyong, you need to be careful next time. Don’t just easily get in the trap and been drugged. If we were not in the nearest building and saw you being kicked in your , we’re probably at the graveyard right now for two bodies.” Jiyong stop eating and look at Seunghyun in confusion.

“Two bodies?” Seunghyun nod, and doesn’t seems like he’s going to explain. Jiyong turn to Youngbae, asking for explanation.

“What? Don’t tell me that they hit your head so hard that you had an amnesia..?” Jiyong shrug and scratching his head.

“Seriously man, don’t get in trouble and hurt your head again. There’s so much valuable information in that head.” Youngbae says and sigh.

“Someone help you out last night. Well, it’s more like his luck is not with him, and end up helping you out without his intention. They surrounded him, but then you protect him back. Such a scene.” Youngbae says as he smirk.

“So, you think he’s someone I might know?” Jiyong ignore his smirk and ask him again.

“I don’t know, but why?”

“Well, if he is someone that I know, then I must apologize for the trouble he get in and thanks him, although maybe he d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter