Chapter 4

The Love I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri POV

I still have some time left before I need to go to the club and start my daily routine. It’s not fun at all, actually. My friends are jealous of me because I can work at the club and flirting with the girls, but that’s not true. At first, I do enjoy flirting with the girls and they seems to enjoy it too. But as days pass, I start to realise that work as a bartender is not fun at all. You didn’t just make and serve the drinks to them, you can also watch a live drama. From all the customers that I served, most of them has pain and anger on their face. And most of them cry in front of me. It’s hurt to see them hurt. I want to help, but I’m not in the position for helping.

People says that wounds can help us grow stronger. That’s wrong. Wounds only bring you down, makes you feel suffocated, breaks your heart into pieces, and psycho your mind. It is people who makes you stronger. They come to our life to teach us lessons, then they leave us. The longer they stay with us, the more lessons they teach. It’s depend on ourselves to realise it, or not.

I look at my watch, and I have couple minutes left so I walk to the club slowly. As I’m about to reach the club, I can see people fighting at the front. Huh… Another fight. I put the earphone in my ears, and I walk pass them while looking at the ground. Since I’ve got in trouble last week, I’m telling myself again and again to not interfere with people’s business. It’s not like I’m trying to be selfish for not helping, but I know I’m not strong, so better I stay out of their way. I realise that I reach the club when I bump into Jun hyung, the bouncer.

“Hey there, what’s on your mind? How can you space out while you’re walking?” I didn’t answer and just smile at him. Even I didn’t know the answer, so how can I answer him?

 

I wipe the counter for countless time. I’m seriously don’t know what’s got into me. I realise that I’m spacing out a lot. It’s just a good luck that the customers didn’t angry at me when I didn’t hear their order. I don’t understand why am I’m being like this.

“Two whiskey, please.” I heard the order from my front so I hurriedly do what he ask for. When I serve the drinks, the guy smiles at me.

“Hello there. It’s nice to meet you again.” I’m a little surprise to see him, but hey. This is a club, so what’s there to be surprise about…?

“Oh hello. It’s nice to see you again.” I smile at him, whom I believe his name is Taeyang. “I can see that you’re alone, so who’s going to drink the other one?” He shakes his head and look behind him. There’s GD and Top, walking toward us.

“It’s for them two. I don’t feel like drinking tonight.” I’m just nod and watch them as they’re coming closer. Top take the glass and drink while GD just hold at it and stare.

“I heard that you helped me that night. Thank you, and I’m sorry for the trouble.” He says and look at me. I can see that he’s recovering. And maybe completely heal already.

“No, I didn’t do anything. It’s just a coincidence, really.” I says as I’m trying to act like I’m busy. Half of my mind telling me to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter