Chapter 1

The Love I Want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Eomma, I’ll be going now!” Seungri puts on his shoes, grab his sister’s bag and start running. His younger sister startled as he open the door. She takes the last piece of toast, take a sip of fresh milk and start chasing her brother.

“Can you please at least slow down?? I’m not fast like you, idiot!” As soon as she’s getting closer to him, Krystal hits his head and grab her bag back. Seungri chuckle and speed up. He doesn’t seems like he’s going to let his sister has a leisure morning.

“Wait for me!!!” Just like that, they keep chasing each other, make a stop at a convenience store to buy ice cream, and joking around about everything. The passersby will always smile whenever they see both of them.

As they reach in front of Krystal’s high school and make sure that she’s safely get inside, Seungri wave at his sister and leave. Since his sister being disturb by a ert one morning, he’s been worrying about her. So he decides to send and take her from school. Although it’s been a month already and she tell him to stop doing that, he insist to do it.

Krystal turns around, sees her brother left. She’s concern about him. He’s already 28, but he still look after their family. He didn’t find himself a lover, didn’t go to university, and focus on work since he graduated from high school. She wonder, why he didn’t want to further his study although their elder sister, Hyejin already has a stable work and enough money to fulfil the family’s needs..? Why must he sacrifice everything and forget that he, himself deserve to be happy?

“When will he stop send and pick you up from school?” Kai says, doesn’t know from where did he pop up. Krystal shakes her head.

“Until he finds someone that can capture his heart, maybe? He need to be busy with his personal life, then he won’t has this much time for me.” Kai nod, and turn to her. He takes her hand, and smile. She return his smile, and they rush to the classroom when the bell ring.

Seungri take a peek from behind the wall. Krystal seems happy with him. He seems nice too, but Seungri didn’t want her to be hurt again. He used to prevent her from seeing that guy again, but she refused. She said that Kai is completely different from the other guy she used to know. She even said that Kai is much better than him. Seungri sigh, then he walk to his workplace.

 

Seungri has been busy all day. Since his father died, he promise to himself that he will always take care of his family and protect them. That is why he never put himself as a priority in his life. Whatever he does, it’s always for them.

Seungri change his clothes. Every night, he work at the club as the bartender. It seems like there’s an occasion at the club. Usually, the music is too loud and energetic. But today, it’s a little bit different. Even the choice of the music is a little catchy. He tap on his co-worker’s shoulder and replace him. He wipes the counter and arrange the bottles. Then someone sits right in front of him. He looks tired and bored. He just sits there and space out.

“Any drink, sir?” he didn’t reply. From the way he dressed himself, although it’s simple, he still look stylish and rich. Seungri didn’t want to bother him so he continue doing his work and serve the other customers.

“A vodka, please.” Finally he speak after almost half an hour sits there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter