Love Song - BIGBANG

iPod Shuffle Challenge: Kyuhyun

A/N: Okay so I'm not INCREDIBLY happy with how this one turned out, but since I had a time limit and all that, there wasn't a ton I could do with it =/. So don't expect anything absolutely fantastic with this one, but it's at least decent. Link to the song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKZEmLvYVF0

-----------------------------------------------

The cemetary was void of all people, all except one. Beside a single grave sat a young man, his back resting against the bark of a tree as he gazed down at the gravestone at his side. His handsome face only held the emotion of sadness as he lifted one of his calloused fingers and grazed the lettering engraved on the solid stone.

"I miss you..." his deep voice murmured, staring down at the stone.

His brown eyes held immense sadness, but he was trying his hardest to not cry. He knew it wasn't his fault that she was gone, but he couldn't help but blame himself. After the accident happened, he knew immediately that he should have made her stay the night at his apartment instead of risking the late night drive home. That entire night he had a bad feeling, and he should have listened to it. Closing his eyes, a sad smile graced his lips as he still recalled the last words she had told him before leaving his apartment.

"I know you'll ace that test tomorrow! Kyuhyun hwaiting!"

A small chuckle left his lips as he reopened his eyes, not surprised to feel familiar tears welling up in them. Everytime he recalled memories of them together, he had deeply wished that this was all just a nightmare. But everytime he visited the familiar grave sight, the harsh reality would hit him. It felt strange, not being able to hear her energetic voice in six months now; the only time he could hear her was in his memories.

Resting the back of his head against the bark of the tree behind him, he softly started singing. He didn't sing just any song, it was their song. All the memories tied to that song was what finally pushed his tears from his eyelids as his voice cracked in mid chorus. Stopping himself from continuing, he harshly wiped the tears away and gave a watery laugh as he looked at the headstone once more, "You know, it's funny. I always tell you I won't sing that song anymore so I can finally let go, but I always sing it. I used to cherish that song, but now," he let out a shaky sigh, running his finger over the smooth stone again while he quietly continued, "I hate that love song."