Dozing Green - Dir En Grey

iPod Shuffle Challenge: Kyuhyun

A/N: LAST WARNING- this is another KyuMin oneshot, meaning it is about a boyxboy relationship. Don't like it, then don't read it. Don't say I didn't warn you.

This one is tied with the Sometime Around Midnight oneshot as my favorite one to write. This one is quite angsty, as the song lyrics are very emotional. Then again, I just love writing stuff to Dir En Grey songs (yes, not only am I a K-pop fan, I am a massive Jrock/Visual Kei fan. Which this explains alot of the songs, huh?) But, incase you haven't heard it, here is the music video (and fair warning- if you don't know Dir En Grey, their videos are quite...strange and sometimes violent. I'm just warning you now)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXZxjDdjeLY

ALSO, I have a really good idea for a multi-chaptered story involving KyuMin and EunHae. It would be a murder mystery/morbid fic, but I think it would make a really good story. I just need to know if that would be something any of you would be interested in reading as well. Let me know^^.

------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun sat before a gravestone, staring down at it with a sad smile. It had been a year today, and he still couldn't believe it. He slowly outstretched one of his hands and traced the all too familiar letters engraved into the stone, feeling absolutely nothing on his fingers even though he knew he should. As he continued to absentmindedly trace the outlines, a familiar voice brought him from his thoughts.

"I'm here, Kyu-ah!"

Lifting his gaze from the stone to the cute male that stood only a couple feet from the grave. His eyes watched the older male as he walked closer to the grave and sat directly in front of it, and he felt the familiar painful sting in his chest. The other male softly started tracing the familiar letters on the grave, continuing where Kyuhyun had left off. It was silent for only a few moments before the other male spoke again in a sad tone, "I miss you so much, Kyuhyun. I have so much to tell you about."

Intently, Kyuhyun tilted his head in question at the older, listening to him continue, "Eunhyuk and Donghae came out with their own duet, they decided to call it "Oppa Oppa". When they told me it was about all their fans always calling them oppa, I told them that you would call them egotistic."

Kyuhyun smirked at the other male; he still knew him so well, "Oh, and Super Junior- M is making a comeback in a while, which we're all excited for. Though...Zhou Mi is still having a hard time coping; he's almost worse than I am, since you two were so close. Ryeowook is still pretty devastated too, I can't tell you how many times he's ran into the room while I was asleep and woken me up sobbing, begging me to tell him it wasn't true."

That familiar pain hit Kyuhyun's chest again as he saw tears well up in the other's eyes while he continued speaking, "I don't know why I'm only picking out those two, we're all still devastated, Kyu-ah. Leeteuk keeps saying it should have been him, not you. Donghae and Eunhyuk don't leave each other alone anymore; every time they do I always find one of them crying about it. Kibum has become less talkative than he ever was before; he even refuses to play Starcraft. He says it reminds him too much of you. I could go on and on, Kyu. Absolutely no one wants to accept it still, and it's already been a year."

Biting his bottom lip, Kyuhyun watched tears slide down the other's soft cheeks, and it killed him knowing that he couldn't wipe those tears away anymore. Despite almost being a sobbing mess, the other continued, "Why did you leave me, Kyu? Didn't you love me enough to stay?"

"Of course I did, Minnie. I still love you, that's why I'm still here," Kyuhyun murmured softly to the other, mentally kicking himself for even trying to make contact. He had been trying ever since that day to talk to the other, to try and reassure the other that he was still here, even though it wasn't physically. He had even tried holding and kissing the other, hoping that the other would somehow feel it even without a physical body, but Kyuhyun was only met with disappointment.

As Kyuhyun sat there, hearing the older's sobs, the pain in his heart only increased and he let out a shaky breath. It hurt more than anything to watch the one he loved the most cry his heart out for him, and it hurt the most knowing no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't do anything to reassure the other one. The only fate worse than his own death, was Kyuhyun being unable to do anything but sit there and watch Sungmin cry. 

--------------------------------------------

And that concludes the Kyuhyun oneshots. I hope you enjoyed them. Please leave comments if you did like them^^ I enjoy reading feedback. And once again, if you wish to be notified when the Ryeowook oneshots are posted, subscribe and the link for those shall be posted in the "Final" chapter.