Itoshii Hito (Beloved One) - Miyavi

iPod Shuffle Challenge: Kyuhyun

A/N: This is a KyuMin chapter, just warning you incase you don't like boyxboy/. Also, this is fluffy. Like...SICKENINGLY fluffy, but really this song is so sweet that I thought it would make a cute little KyuMin chapter :]. And hopefully it'll clear up any sadness the previous chapter caused ;_;. Here's the link to the song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrOSL5fkIB0&feature=related

--------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun sighed out of happiness, his arms wrapped around Sungmin while they layed in bed. He pulled his body away from the older's slightly and looked down at his sleeping face, his lips turning up into a soft smile. Bringing his hand up from Sungmin's waist to her face, he softly caressed the soft skin of his cheek.

"Kyu, what are you doing?"

His smile widened slightly, partially showing his teeth as he heard Sungmin's tired voice speak; he then simply answered, "Well apparently, I'm disturbing your sleep."

Sungmin scoffed tiredly before mumbling out something along the lines of "when don't you", causing Kyuhyun to chuckle lightly. Sensing that Sungmin was waking up a little more, Kyuhyun brought his hand back down to the other's waist and softly murmured, "Don't open your eyes."

The older's eyes stayed closed but Kyuhyun saw Sungmin raise an eyebrow at his request, "Why not?"

Slowly, Kyuhyun brought his lips to the other's forehead and kissed it softly before murmuring again, "Because you're beautiful like this."

He didn't need to look at Sungmin's face to know he was blushing as Kyuhyun heard him sleepily respond, "You say the sweetest things sometimes."

"Only sometimes?" Kyuhyun asked in mock hurt, but he knew Sungmin heard the smile in his voice.

Nodding his head, Sungmin answered, "Yes, only sometimes. The rest of the time you're being your snarky, evil self."

"And you love me for it," he stated, with a grin on his face. Kyuhyun heard the older sigh and bury his head into Kyuhyun's chest, knowing what he said was true. Chuckling lightly, Kyuhyun pulled the smaller even closer to him, bringing one of his hands up to Sungmin's shoulder and softly drawing circles on the other's skin.

"Know what, Kyu?"

He hummed in response, still drawing patterns on Sungmin's soft skin. The other let out a relaxed sigh before continuing, "Remember when you said you'd die for me?"

Recalling the memory immediately, Kyuhyun nodded, "Yeah, why?"

Burying his head further into Kyuhyun's toned chest, Sungmin answered, "You shouldn't say that you'd die for me. Shouldn't it be that you'd live for me instead?"

Kyuhyun laughed quietly at Sungmin's words, burying his face in the other's sweet smelling hair he murmured softly, "I guess it should be, huh? Then, I won't die for you, I'll live for you instead."