Mona Lisa - Mblaq

iPod Shuffle Challenge: Kyuhyun

A/N: As short as this one is, I'm actually pleased with how it went. It's not too detailed, but really the song doesn't exactly give me a lot to work with (video wise or lyric wise). Here's the video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SenkemTrZMQ

----------------------------------------------------

She was undeniably popular. Large group of friends, breathtaking beauty, but also kind and very intelligent; she was the whole package. Every guy in their school wanted to be with her, and every day she got multiple offers to be someone's girlfriend. She got offers from all but one, and he was probably the one who admired her the most.

Kyuhyun was what most would consider a nerd; he played video games in his free time, he studied for hours a day, and he made sure he had some of the highest scores in the entire school. He was painfully shy, and only spoke to the few friends he had kept for years now. It wasn't a surprise that she didn't even know he existed; he didn't have the looks or the physical strength any of the boys in her social circle did, but that didn't stop him from admiring her. He knew that if he ever even spoke to her, she wouldn't even know they had been going to the same school since elementary. She wouldn't know a single thing about him, and yet he knew a lot about her. Often, he would try to think of ways to approach her, but each plan he would come up with in his head would only fade out of his mind as he would catch himself just admiring her. So, here he was again, staring at her dazzling smile, her perfect dark brown hair framing her face in soft waves, her milky white skin showing beautifully in the sunlight; her beauty could only be compared to a piece of art.

He was madly in love with her, Kyuhyun knew that much, but he also knew she was like the Mona Lisa he couldn't have.