Coo Quack Kluck (Ku.Ku.Ru.) - Miyavi

iPod Shuffle Challenge: Kyuhyun

@godwoonneck: (since you commented while I was posting these I decided to answer now XD) I'm glad you like them so far :] and yes I cried pathetically while writing the one about the car accident ._. I'm glad it held some emotion though :] hopefully you like the other KyuMin one that'll be posted here in a few minutes. That one's better than the first one ^.^;.

A/N: So this one has no pairing, and it's purely one about Kyuhyun comparing his life before Super Junior to what it is now. Given, I have absolutely no idea what his life was like beforehand to this extent, so this was all just kind of a guess to match up with the lyrics to this song. Here's the song if you're curious- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSxEMn8DAy4

-------------------------------------

Kyuhyun remembered his high school days clearly, even though it made him grimace each time he did. He remembered always being picked on for being the 'nerd', and it didn't help when he won the Mathmatics Olympiad. A lot of his schoolmates would spread horrible rumors about him, most of which he has surpressed himself from remembering. He remembered being constantly mocked for his looks, pointing out any and all blemishes his face ever had. They would make him feel like the ultimate outcast; since when was it even a horrible thing to be smart? He didn't know, all he knew was that it was aggravating getting the best scores, only being mocked for it.

Things got worse when fellow students found out he wanted to be a singer. They'd often tell him it wasn't a real career, and that he didn't have the physical appearance of an idol. Of course, he would always respond with a snarky comeback, making those who taunted him drop their jaw in surprise, but that didn't mean their words didn't hurt. He couldn't count the times he had tears of pure anger rush from his eyes as he threw text books around his bedroom. On those days, he would often yell about how they were all wrong, and how someday, he would show them all just how wrong they were. After all, there was no greater satisfaction than being the one to say "I told you so".

And now, here he was. Cho Kyuhyun was the maknae of Super Junior, the kings of the hallyu wave. He personally considered himself the fourth best looking out of the entire group, and he had just recently been named the second Korean idol celebrity that fans overseas would want a date with. Kyuhyun smirked to himself as all the words from those who had made fun of him in high school coursed through his head, his brown eyes staring out the window of their van as he drove back home with his hyungs after a tiring schedule. Times like these made him wonder what those who mocked him thought of him now, wondering just how much they regretted bullying him. He also wondered what the girls that turned him down just because of his image as a 'nerd' back then thought now.

The smirk on his lips widened slightly at his thoughts as his gaze moved from the sidewalk that blurred by in his window and up to the darkening sky above him.

'Funny how the 'ugly duckling' always has the spirit of a swan.'