013

Never Ever

 

 

“It’s a miracle how my father hasn’t even called me. Not even once.” Rina stated as she strolled in the dining room, Mark looked up from his coffee.

“He did,” He spoke, Rina paused before taking her seat.

“Well, he called me.” Mark said carefully, he saw how her brows furrowed.

“But, he didn’t mention anything about the undertaking or LLG, he just reminded me about dinner tonight.” Mark continued, Rina nodded and transferred seats, she plopped right next to him.

“Thank you, Tuan.” She said as she squeezed his hand, Mark smiled and just kissed her cheek.

Anything for my princess.” He said before standing up.

“Ya! It’s too early for this.” She muttered, he chuckled before picking the newspaper.

I win this round then, I have to get to work. I’ll see you later?” He asked.

“I’ll drop by, I need your signature for the documents.” She said, Mark halted.

“Rina, about transferring them~”

“I will transfer them to you.” Rina looked at him, Mark looked a little troubled. Rina smiled and stood up.

“I know, and I’m sorry that this will put you in a very difficult position, but, if I name all those shares to myself…I am an easy target to them, remember?” She said as she reached him.

“I understand, but I don’t like this. LLG is yours, your family’s…and naming it to me is…” Mark trailed off.

Rina smiled and just kissed his jaw.

“It’s fine, Mark. Loosen up. I already tied you to me, don’t think too much about it.” Rina smiled, Mark nodded.

Now, go, I don’t want you to be late for work, vice president.” She chuckled before pushing him towards the doors.

“So, it’s good then?” Mark suddenly spoke.

“Huh?” Rina spun around to face him.

“Your security detail. Two bodyguards~”

“Mark!” She whined, Mark chuckled.

“I just want you to be safe, R. This is part of the deal. I get you LLG, in return, you’ll let your bodyguards do their job.”

“But I~”

“No negotiating, wifey. See you at work.” He winked at her before leaving.

 

 

Rina got inside the car; she looked at the males with her. One was driving; the other one was seated at the front seat.

“Samonim, we got a call from your secretary,”

“Go ahead. Its just Rina by the way.”

She saw how two glanced at each other worriedly, she sighed.

“Mrs. Tuan will do, just not samonim, please.” She pleaded, they both nodded.

“She got word about the secret meeting your relatives had just called, it was led by your uncle.”

“Lee Cheonshik. But, where?”

“At the company, your father was called too. And,”

“And what?”

“From what she heard, they’re all suspecting him because of the undertaking. They think he was the one who taught you how to do it.”

Rina’s smirk appeared.

“Where shall we go, Mrs. Tuan?”

“The office, Tuan Group.”

They blinked at her.

“LLG isn’t mine, it’s Mark’s, so it’s not my problem anymore.” She mused.

 

 

Rina signed her name on the line; she could feel Mark’s gaze on her.

“This really bothers you, huh?” She said as she put the pen down.

“Do something for me, okay?” He asked her as he took out something from his drawer.

“Sure.” She nodded and sat down on one of the couches, Mark stood up from his seat with a folder in hand.

“What is it?” She asked as she crossed one leg over the other, she was dressed in Dolce and Gabbana dress and a pair Chanel mules.

“Sign this for me,”

Rina opened the folder and halted.

“M-Mark,” She faltered.

“I have something of yours, you should have something of mine.” He stated firmly, she looked at the paper again.

This…This is Tuan Group shares, Mark.”

“I know.” He nodded and nodded for her to pick up the pen.

“Tuan, you’ve given me way too much, marrying me, helping me with this crazy plan I have, it’s only right I give you collateral, like shares in LLG, but this is different, Mark. This~”

“Is nothing.” Mark finished.

“This will make me feel comfortable. It will help me sleep at night.” He explained, she exhaled.

Pretty please.” He said playfully as he handed her the pen, she nodded and took the pen from him.

Sometimes I really doubt whether your crazy or not.” She mumbled before signing her name on the papers, he just smiled.

“So, dinner at your parents’?” He asked as she returned the folder to him.

Yeah, I still don’t know how to face my father.

I think he saw this coming, R.

“What if they find out?”

Mark paused, he called for his secretary. The male stepped in and quietly took the folder from him and left.

“That I married you so that I can buy out LLG?” She pointed out.

“But we play too well, I don’t think anyone will find out as long as Jackson doesn’t open his mouth.” Mark mused.

“He shouldn’t. It was his plan after all.” She shrugged, Mark just grinned at her.

 

 

 

“That doesn’t make any sense!” Bona screeched, Minhyuk leaned back on his seat.

“It’s all true. I’ve already called the headquarters.” Cheonshik replied.

“What is your daughter doing, uncle?” Bona faced the elder, Rina’s father glanced up.

“I can’t control my daughter, no, I never tried to.” He spoke.

“Hyung,” Cheonshik spoke, he looked at his three sisters.

“You can try calling her. But I don’t think she’ll ever pick up.”

“You should try talking to her.” Mira spoke.

“You taught her, huh? You made her do this.” Cheonshik seethed, the older brother shook his head.

“You asked her to do this, because~”

“Ani, you all made her do this.” Minhyuk’s quiet voice made them all halt.

He stood up from his seat.

“Minhyuk-ah,” His mother, Mira warned her.

“Look at all of you, doing the same thing, accusing her without proof.”

“It’s all pointing~”

“Have you read the article? Have you seen the records? Her name isn’t even there.” Minhyuk pointed out.

“Oppa, don’t~”

“Tuan Group owns over forty percent of the shares. Particularly named to Mark Tuan, not Rina noona.”

“Now, if you all so badly want to point fingers at someone, shouldn’t it be at the Tuan heir?” Minhyuk looked up.

“Oh, wait, you can’t. Because let’s face it,”

He looked at the elders one by one.

“Mark Tuan can actually step on us without breaking a sweat.” He said before leaving the room.

 

 

 

“I heard you met up with Tuan Financing earlier.” Rina started as the elevator doors opened.

“I did. It went well, I guess. They did ask a lot of questions.”

“That’s all part of the game, they’re trying to find out if they can really trust you to lead them.”

Mark smiled and took her hand as they reached the lobby.

“You did it, huh?”

Rina stopped, she looked up and found Bona standing across them, Mark’s brows rose briefly.

“Bona,” He spoke.

“Which one, grabbing your dream guy from you or crushing your hopes and dreams?” Rina mused, Mark squeezed her hand.

“You greedy pig, you were the one who took LLG.” Bona spat.

“Bona, not here.” Mark spoke again.

“You brave soul, or intern. Do you know where you’re standing right now?” Rina chuckled.

The younger girl paused.

“My way. You’re standing in my way.”

“Are you threatening me, unnie? Is this the type of person you’ve become?” Bona snorted.

People were starting to look at them.

“Do you feel threatened now that your inheritance has lessened?” Rina smirked before sidestepping her. Bona watched as two males followed her closely as she exited the building, she faced Mark again.

“Oppa, I~”

“It would be nice if you did distance yourself from her when you’re at work. She’s right, you’re an intern here and she’s my wife.” Mark said quietly before following Rina.

Bona’s fists curled as she watched the two get inside a black Rolls Royce. She saw how Rina glanced at her as Mark opened the door for her.

She smirked before getting in the car.

 

 

Welcome to chapter two, Bona.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++