Coordinate Number

The Great 13 Boys

Coordinate Number

 

Jeonghan has just returned home after completing his duties at the police station, once he enters his bedroom and checks his handphone, there is a message from Wonwoo’s watch. Jeonghan opened the message then appeared number 37.394253 and 126.956821

 

Jeonghan called Wonwoo but was transferred to the voice mailbox. When he saw more clearly, the message has been sent more than 6 hours ago which means it is not merely Wonwoo's fad, but he is really in danger. Jeonghan quickly call Jihoon to inquire why the signal application he requested was transformed into some code like this

 

"Hey this is Jihoon, I'm in a business trip right now, leave a message." And who also answered the ballot box, he tried to call Jihoon’s house but no answer.

 

He began to worry and couldn’t think, he picked up his jacket and his car key then drove to the police station to ask Seungcheol for help.

 

 

***

 

 

In a lonely night, when she just came out of the bathroom. She heard footsteps coming closer to her bedroom. The sound of thunder made things worse, so did the lights that suddenly went out. Her heart was pounding and her legs were shaking. The sound of the footsteps was getting clearer and clearer ... it felt so close but nobody was there and—

 

"Younghee-ya." Younghee shouted as Mingyu touched her shoulder. She was seriously typing her novel and was almost on it but then Mingyu came in and surprised her.

 

"You scared the hell out of me! Can’t you knock on the door first?!" Younghee asked with both hands still on her chest.

 

"I've been knocking on the door four times but you didn’t hear it! and why are you listening a horror song like this anyway?" Mingyu turned off the the song from Younghee's phone. He loosened his tie and lay down on Younghee's bed and closed his eyes.

 

"It’s freaking midnight, Mingyu. If you're sleepy, just go home and sleep." Younghee said while typing on her computer.

 

"My house is too far from the hospital,I have a surgery at 2 a.m." Replied Mingyu still with his eyes closed.

 

The two then fell into the silent of the night, the only sound was coming from Younghee’s keyboard. Mingyu opened his eyes again, though he was sleepy he couldn’t sleep. Probably because of the coffee he had drank before driving the car. He then opened a conversation,

 

"You remember when we were all still in High School? That’s a really nice time, when we're still not busy with our work." Mingyu said with eyes staring at the ceiling.

 

"Hmm." Younghee cleared approvingly for Mingyu. She felt like…compared to the past, they rarely meet these days. Although her house and Kyulkyung’s are close enough, they rarely met for just chatting with each other.

 

"Ah, being a doctor is really tiring, I really only slept for 3 hours a day and sometimes i didn’t sleep." Mingyu said again

 

"I had no idea you were going to go to medical school. You wanted to be a cop like Seungcheol oppa, but instead you became a doctor."

 

"It's because of Kyulkyung, she often hurt her ankle from her ballet training. She said if I became a doctor, she could get free treatment from me, so I chose to be a doctor instead. But then Prof.Lee came and destroy everything." Mingyu said

 

"It's not Prof.Lee or Kyulkyung’s fault." When Younghee said that, Mingyu gives her death glare. "Ok, Prof.Lee's cheating on his wife and that's wrong, but you? You never expressed your feelings to Kyulkyung and you always quarreled with her when you were together."

 

"You're the same like me! You never even told Wonwoo that you liked-- that you loved him."

 

"What?! I don’t like him, ok? Never!!"

 

Mingyu then seated himself, "Speaking of Wonwoo, did he come to your fansign? I can’t contact him all day, he didn’t even read my chat since this afternoon."

 

He takes his handphone out of the bag and finds a message from Jeonghan, unknowingly reading it aloud until Younghee also hears it. "Mingyu-ya, come to the police station right now.Wonwoo is in danger ..."

 

Younghee and Mingyu looked at each other for a few seconds before Mingyu finally picked up his bag and intended to go to the police station. When Mingyu got into his car and put on a seatbelt, Younghee also got into the car.

 

"What are you doing? Get down."

 

"I am coming with you."

 

"Absolutely not."

 

"I can’t sit quietly at home while I know that Wonwoo is in danger! I'm coming with you, I promise I'll be good."

 

"Okay, if this is really a bad thing, I'll drive you home."

 

 

***

 

 

How long he had been locked up in this basement? He doesn’t know. All he knew was that it was night because the sun was out of sight. His throat was dry, his body was sore and his head was in a massive pain. He doesn’t know how much blood comes out of his head or how bad the wound is in his head.

 

He regretted replacing the app that Jihoon had made into a coordinate code, he shouldn’t have done that. If he had never changed it, now Jeonghan would have already saved him.

 

At that moment Wonwoo hears the roar of a car from a distance. They're back, he thought. All his senses are still functioning well including his sharpness of hearing. He could still hear the two people talk clearly from below.

 

"Put all the stuff you need into the trunk, I'll burn this house." Said the man.

 

Oh, great! Thought Wonwoo. So they will burn this house and make everything look like an accident, they don’t have to kill him and get dirty with Wonwoo's blood because he will definitely get burning along with this house.

 

He has no energy to run away, he can’t even sit. His head is really hurt, he was hungry and his eyes were dazed. When he heard the roar of the car leaving this house, he knew they had burned down this house.

 

 

***

 

 

"ing hell!! I don’t understand these numbers at all!" Jeonghan shouted and threw his handphone out of the way. Seungcheol calmed him down

 

"Mingyu-ya, use your mind and think!" Tell Seungcheol

 

Mingyu smart, he has a y brain but problems like this is not his expertise. If Wonwoo gives a code similar to the scientific names, maybe he can help.

 

“Why don’t you just track his phone?” asked Mingyu to Jeonghan.

 

“If we can, I already did that! Look, the message was sent by Wonwoo 8 hours ago, and if he's in danger he might be dead now, right?" If Wonwoo dies, he might kill himself. Wonwoo is like his own brother and losing him…he can’t think of that.

 

"Hoshi." Whispered Seungcheol

 

"What?"

 

"Hoshi! Detective from Namyangju! He might be able to help." Seungcheol picked up the phone book from his work drawer, opening it roughly. After finding the number, he immediately called Hoshi.

 

"Hello?" Answered Hoshi in a sleepy voice

 

"Hoshi-ssi? Sorry to interrupt at this hour but I really need your help. Wonwoo is in danger, he sent the code numbers like 37.394253 and 126.956821. Please help us solve what this code means...”

 

“I’m sorry…but who is this?”

 

“It’s Seungcheol, remember? The cop from Haunted House killer case.”

 

“Ah! The one who likes his superior, right?”

 

Seungcheol is shocked when Hoshi said that, so he his lips and behaves normally. "Y-yes, that's me! Please help us."

 

"Hyung, it's really easy…It's a coordinate number. Like the number for a region, if you put it in the computer ..." Seungcheol hears the sound of the computer's typing from Hoshi's place, "The area will appear as ... Anyang-si, Gyeonggi -do."

 

“Thank you, Hoshi-ya. I owe you.”

 

“Sure, hyung. Oh! And please tell me when you find him.” Said Hoshi before he turning off the phonecall.

 

At that time, one policeman ran toward them. "I just got a report of a burning house in Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do ... and also sunbaenim ... we've found Detective Wonwoo’s car there, in front of the burning house."

 

 

***

 

 

Once they arrived at the house, the house was not accessible to people, because the fire was already raging. Jeonghan gets out of the car and runs hard, intending to go inside but Seungcheol stops him.

 

"Let me go! It's an order, I have to take him out!" But Seungcheol tightens his hug on Jeonghan and makes him fall to the floor while shouting and crying loudly.

 

Seungcheol also cried, he hid his face in Jeonghan's hair. Meanwhile, Younghee cries in Mingyu's arms. "JEON WONWOO!! YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!" Yelled Younghee and Mingyu trying to calm her down

 

"Yeah, I'm an idiot." Younghee was shocked to hear Wonwoo's voice from behind as well as Mingyu, Jeonghan and Seungcheol. She turned her body around and found Wonwoo with a dull face, wounded hands and head. She then breaks away from Mingyu's arms and runs toward Wonwoo and hugs him.

 

"I thought you were gone, you idiot!" Younghee hit Wonwoo's chest and made him chuckle.

 

"Hey, how can I die now. I've promised to come to your fansign, right?"

 

"Jeon Wonwoo!!" Jeonghan walks over to Wonwoo and strikes his shoulder and makes Wonwoo grimace.

 

“Aw! Hyung, that hurts. I’m sorry, okay?” he hug Jeonghan

 

"If it was not for Hoshi! You must be dead!"

 

Hoshi? Oh, I need to thank him later

 

Just before Wonwoo want to tell Seungcheol about the murderer, he faint. He was immediately put in an ambulance and taken to the hospital.

 

 

***

 

 

Wonwoo was still sleep soundly on the hospital bed. He lost a lot of blood from his wound, but luckily it was not a blow that could harm Wonwoo’s head. When he wakes up later, he will ask Wonwoo how he got out of that burning house. He also wake Younghee who was asleep on the couch.

 

"Younghee, just go home. You could get sick later." Mingyu said as he Younghee’s hair.

 

"I'll wait till Wonwoo wakes up, my mom will come here to replace me and bring some food." Younghee replied as she justified her position and went back to sleep.

 

Mingyu covers Younghee with a blanket, turned off the lights and left the room. Turning around after closing the door, there’s a man in a white coat, white pants, white shoes and a mask covering his eyes smiled at him.

 

"Hello, Kim MIngyu-ssi." The man then sprayed something on his face and made him lose consciousness.

 

 

***

 

 

Mingyu wakes up and finds himself bound in a chair. In front of him was a TV screen. His eyes moved to the right and left, he was on a roof of a building that he believed was not the roof of the hospital.

 

The man in a white coat and the mask then walks to the front of the screen and sits on a chair that looks like a royal chair. The man, his heigh about about 170 cm with black hair neatly arranged. The man smiled at Mingyu and showed a neat row of teeth.

 

"Who are you? And what do you want?" Mingyu asked the man.

 

The man then took the remote from the table next to it and the tv screen that shows the cctv of Wonwoo’s hospital room, Younghee's room, Kyulkyung's ballet training room and his home.

 

"The name is Dino but people usually calls me as The Phantom Thief. And the reason you're here is because ... I want to play a game with you, with them as a bet."

 

 

 

HERE’S THE CHAPTHER 6 GUYS! OUR DINO FINALLY HERE! WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS THINK DINO IS? A BAD GUY OR A GOOD GUY? AND WHY DINO TOOK MINGYU THEN MADE THE IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN MINGYU’S LIFE AS BET?

OTHER THAN GUYS, VERKWAN IS ON THE WAY !!

SINCE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUANGE, SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMAR^^ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT IF YOU INTERESTED BY THIS STORY, YOU CAN ALSO CRITIZE ME GUYS. I DID MY BEST TO CHECKED THIS STORY BEFORE UPLOAD THIS, SORRY IF YOU STILL CAN FIND SOME MISTAKES. THANK YOU AND ENJOY THIS STORY^^