Wolf Moon Part 1

The Great 13 Boys

Wolf Moon Part 1

 

After receiving murder case of the haunted house. Wonwoo visiting the employee who claimed to have seen a werewolf. The employee got stress and hospitalized because of severe shock. When Wonwoo got into the room, the window in the room was closed, none of the light coming in and the only light that lights the room was from the lamp on nightstand next to the bed. while the employee was sitting on the bed.

 

“Doyoon-ssi.” called Wonwoo and Doyoon looked at him. When looking into Doyoon’s face, Wonwoo know that he looked very frightened. He was shaking and his face is pale. “I’m here to ask you about the werewolf inside the haunted house.” Wonwoo sat himself on the chair beside the bed.

 

“I don’t want to talk about that. I’m sorry.”


“I’m a detective, and trust me. There are no werewolves in this world, Jang Doyoon-ssi.”

 

“I saw it with my eyes! It was big, really big! With blazing red eyes, I still can hear it howl everynight!”

 

“Now, tell me what did you see inside the haunted house from the start.”

 

"As usual, I waited in the hall to scare people but it seemed like that day, the gases inside the haunted house was too much and made me couldn’t see very well. A moment later, there was the roar of a wolf and a man got pounced, blood was everywhere. The last one I remember was that werewolf bring the man's body into the darkness."

 

 

***

 

 

Kim Mingyu parked his car in front of Kyulkyung’s house after she called him and asked Mingyu to bring her food. When he got out of his car, Mingyu saw a black car parked not far from Kyulkyung’s house. Prof.Lee's car.

 

Seeing the car, Mingyu realize that two of them have come back together. Mingyu hate Kyulkyung’s relationship with prof.Lee, not because he was jealous but because prof.Lee is a married man. And Mingyu hate the fact that Kyulkyung could destroy a family.

 

Kyulkyung and prof.Lee had been in a relationship since Kyulkyung was in high school, they split after Kyulkyung graduated and got back together. Mingyu never want Kyulkyung to be the third person in someone’s household, since it reminded him of a woman who makes his parent got divorced.

 

Remembering that make the memories when he was locked in a closet in the basement makes him even more mad. Because of that woman, because his father is a monster, he couldn’t even be in the elevator or in the dark because of his claustrophobia.

 

Mingyu walked into the house and when he saw prof.Lee, he bowed since prof.Lee used to be his homeroom teacher in high school before. “Mingyu-ya…” Said Kyulkyung with worry in her face.

 

“I think I better go home, see you tomorrow, Kyulkyung-ah.” Said prof.Lee

 

After prof.Lee gone, Mingyu sit himself in the sofa as he gazing at Kyulkyung. “Don’t look at me like that, Kim Mingyu.”

 

“Should I give you standing applause?” asked Mingyu and Kyulkyung can only staring at the floor. “Lee Minhyuk is married for sake, Joo Kyulkyung!! You can be with anyone else, but him! You know I hate that kind of woman!”

 

“You. Are just my bestfriend, Mingyu-ya. I-“

 

“ yes, I am!! I’m telling you this because I care about you, okay?! I don’t want you to destroy a family, a household! Please, Kyulkyung-ah…don’t make me hate you like what I did to my father and his new wife.”

 

 

***

 

 

"Are you sure you want to go in alone?" asked one of the security to Wonwoo.

 

"Yeah, the haunted house won’t scare me." answer him.

 

Wonwoo took the flashlight that held by security earlier and brought it into the haunted house. He looked at his watch, it was almost 10pm. At that time, Seungkwan suddenly called him.

 

“What the hell, Boo Seungkwan? I’m working right now.” said Wonwoo as he answer the phone.

 

“Where are you? Shouldn’t you need to be in the hospital for your health checks today?.”

 

“That doesn’t matter. I’m busy.”

 

The haunted house filled with gases which made his vision a little disturbed, he pulled out his glasses and put them on then walk again. He stopped at the place where the victim was killed, and kneeling, there are still traces of blood on the floor.

 

“Jerk, do you really want me to drag you here?! now where are you?!”

 

“Haunted house.”

 

Then he moved to the place where Doyoon stand as a ghost. Shortly, Wonwoo can hear the roar of the wolf in the darkness. He was a little surprised to hear the roaring sound.

 

“Ya! You still there?” asked Seungkwan. But Wonwoo didn’t answer him and keep focus on what he do right now.

 

The haunted house increasingly filled with lot of gases, he hear the roar once again and accidentally dropped his phone and then, Wonwoo see it, a wolf, a werewolf looking at him. As said by Doyoon, it was a big, hairy and it eyes were bloodshot.

 

“Wonwoo! Ya, Jeon Wonwoo!!!” Seungkwan yelled but no answer.

 

Meanwhile Hoshi just got to the amusement park when he saw Wonwoo come out of the haunted house with a blank stare, he asked the security guard. “That haunted house is closed, right?” asked him.

 

“Yeah, no one allows to go there anymore. Here, take this milk. It’s free for everyone who go inside the haunted house.”

 

“Thank you.” Said Hoshi as he drink the milk.

 

 

***

 

 

Mingyu who got a called from Seungkwan immediately follows Wonwoo to the amusement park. He found Wonwoo sitting in front of the bartender while drinking a glass of beer. Mingyu walked over and sat next to him as he pulled away the beer from Wonwoo.

 

"Ok, what happened? What did you see?" Mingyu asked.

 

"Doyoon was right." Wonwoo answer, his hands are shaking. It's the first time Mingyu saw Wonwoo scared.

 

"A werewolf-- are you ing kidding me?!"

 

"I saw it, too. I saw it."

 

Mingyu dazed when he heard Wonwoo said that he saw a werewolf. "Well, I think you're just tired and suddenly your brain start imagine things like that because you're in a dark place and there’s a lot of ghosts around you. What if you come with me to the hospital?"

 

“I'm fine, okay? absolutely fine."

 

"No! Stop saying s and come with me to the hospital right now!"

 

"I SAID I AM FINE!" Wonwoo yelled to the point everyone there looking at them. "You want some proof? Okay, here's the proof."

 

"You just returned from Kyulkyung’s house, right? There’s stain of cement on your shoes, and no roads are being repaired right now, except the one near her house. There’s dog’s fur on your pants and Kyulkyung is the only person who are close to you, that has dog."

 

"There is nicotine on your fingers, you just smoke. You're only smoking when you are upset. The reason you're upset?" Wonwoo smell of perfume that doesn’t belong to Mingyu, "Hmm... Armani. You’ve met prof.Lee. The conclusion is, you met prof.Lee at Kyulkyung’s house and you're upset about it and then you decide to smoke. Am I wrong?"

 

And Mingyu can only shake his head. All of Wonwoo’s deduction are right.

 

"Look at the woman over there, Mingyu. She's been eyeing you ever since you got into this bar for the last ten minutes. She's interested in you, how do i know? Twirling her hair and biting her lips as she staring at you, her body can’t stop moving, her breathing is irregular, she’s ually attracted to you."

 

“What if she’s staring at me because there is something on my face?!”

 

"There's stain of in the tip of and dirts on both knees. That means she just a man inside the man bathroom before. She wasn’t satisfied with the guy she ed in the bathroom, she still want to have a good . From you to be exact. She's a screamer, how do i know? i overheard them before, that’s call listening."

 

“You see, Mingyu? I’m fine, I still can use my senses. The conclusion is I’m fine, so just leave me alone.”

 

 

***

 

 

Hoshi began investigating after hearing the conversation between Wonwoo and Mingyu at the bar last night. And because of that, there are polices who guard there. When Hoshi intend to get into the the haunted house, a policeman stopped him.

 

"You can't go inside." said the police that has nametag with the name, Choi Seungcheol.

 

"I am a detective from Namyangju, I’m working for this case."

 

"A detective? You look more like a salesman."

 

Hearing that, Hoshi became slightly annoyed. Hoshi cleared his throat and began to deduce Seungcheol, "Ok Choi Seungcheol-ssi, you asked for this. By the way your thumbs slightly tucked in towards the palm, your fingers never really straight and always have a slight bend in the middle knuckles, you do martial arts training, don’t you?” and with that words, Seungcheol shocked.

 

“Someone who has martial arts training almost never slouch and when idly standing will keep their hands by their side, their front or their back just like what you did before. From the shape of your body, let me guess. Jeet kune do, right? Ah the last is, you like your superior, don’t you? I see the way you look at him, it’s easy to guess that one.” Further Hoshi.

 

“So, you’re from Namyangju, huh?” asked Seungcheol and Hoshi nodded. “Alright, you can go inside. Just be careful, if you heard something strange, come out. Take this walkie-talkie, and call me if you see something unusual.”

 

“Sure.” He answered. When Hoshi got there, the lights were all on.

 

He was grateful the lights were on, otherwise he probably wouldn’t dare to go into it. He walked all over the place even to the point where the werewolf would hiding but he didn’t find anything, no wolf’s fur, he didn’t even hear any strange noises at all.

 

"Strange, how could there be nothing unusual here." As he say that, the lights in the haunted house suddenly goes off and gas began to fill the haunted house. He uses the walkie-talkie to talk to Seungcheol. "Hey, why are the lights turned off?!" asked him

 

"The electricity down, just wait a minute."

 

Then just like Wonwoo, he saw a wolf with glowing red eyes. His legs couldn’t move and he gulped in fear. "Oh , that jerk was right."

 

The werewolf run to him, he closed his eyes prepared to accept the fact that he would die today but in fact, when the lights and the gas began to disappear. The anima which stand in front of Hoshi is a great dane, not a werewolf.

 

"What?!" Hoshi surprise, it wasn’t until 10 minutes ago he saw a werewolf almost pounced him but why a great dane dog?

 

 

HERE’S THE CHAPTHER 2 GUYS! WOO IT’S A LONG CHAPTHER THAT I’VE EVER WRITE. I’TS SO LONG THAT I NEED TO SPLIT IT INTO TWO CHAPTHERS. DON’T WORRY GUYS MORE WILL COMING IN THE NEXT CHAPTHERS.

SINCE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUANGE, SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMAR^^ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT IF YOU INTERESTED BY THIS STORY, YOU CAN ALSO CRITIZE ME GUYS. I’M AN OPEN MINDED PERSON^^ THANK YOU AND ENJOY THIS STORY^