The Visible Evidence

The Great 13 Boys

The Visible Evidence

 

Wonwoo growled as the bell of his house kept ringing. He climbed out of the bed and headed for the entrance with messy hair. "If It’s not important, I'll kill whoever rings this bell!" He said. He opens the door and finds a woman standing in front of him.

 

"Jeon Wonwoo-ssi?" She asked and Wonwoo nodded his head. "I need help." Continued the woman.

 

Wonwoo invited her in and told her to wait in his office. After Wonwoo that, Wonwoo sat in front of the woman. "What's your problem?" Asked Wonwoo.

 

“I’m Soomin and it’s been 3 days since I can’t contacted my friend, and when I came to her house last night, she and her husband were not at home. None of my messages got replied, and because she is pregnant it makes me more worried." Said her.

 

"Have you contacted the police?" Asked Wonwoo.

 

"Yes. But they haven’t been able to find her yet. Actually ... she said that someone was after her life. Every night she feels like someone was watching her but no one was there." she shows her friend pictures to Wonwoo.

 

" Since when she felt like that?" Wonwoo asked again

 

"After she announced she got pregnant. Please help me look for her! She have no parents and I'm the only person who is close to her." She begged.

 

He thought for a moment, he had promised Younghee to go to her book fansign tonight. If he doesn’t come then he will make Younghee sad and he don’t want that. I will discuss this with Younghee first. He thought

 

"Give me your friend's home address." Wonwoo said.

 

After the woman left, Wonwoo's phone rang and he picked it up. "Oh, Jihoon-ah, why?"

 

"Jeon, I've got your watch fixed, come and take it when you have time." Said Jihoon. Wonwoo could hear the sound of the engine from the other side.

 

"I told you to just throw that watch away." Said Wonwoo as he put on his shoes, “I’ll go to your house this evening.” Further Wonwoo. He shut off his cell phone, pick up his car keys and went to Younghee’s house for breakfast. If he doesn’t come, Younghee’s mother would scold him.

 

 

***

 

 

"Eat slowly, Younghee-ya, your stomach will get hurt." Her mother said in a worried tone.

 

"I'm in a hurry." She replied still with full of food. Wonwoo shook his head and cleaned the food stain on her lips with his thumb.

 

"Younghee-ya, a client came to my house this morning, her friend disappeared and she wanted me to help her, if I had time I would still coming to your fansign."

 

Younghee puts her spoon on the table and stares at Wonwoo irritably, "You always say you want to come but in fact you never come. This is my 4th fansign and you never even come, not for once!"

 

Wonwoo stared into Younghee's hazelnut eyes and he noticed the sadness in her eyes. He always canceled his promise to Younghee, forgetting her birthday and he even once forgot to pick Younghee up because of the case he was working on. He felt like a real bastard.

 

"This time I'll come. Definitely."

 

They stared at each other long enough until Younghee said, "Okay, I’ll wait until you come.”

 

 

***

 

 

When Wonwoo comes to Jihoon's house, Jihoon is doing experiment with his watch. Wonwoo lay down on the couch, "Where's my watch?" Ask Wonwoo.

 

Jihoon stood up from his chair and approached Wonwoo. "You'll be very grateful for what I've done to this watch." He put a watch on Wonwoo's wrist and turned it on.

 

His watch didn’t looked the way it used to. Jihoon put applications that Wonwoo doesn’t know, there is also a red button on the top left. "What's this red button for?" Asked Wonwoo.

 

"Press the red button when you're in danger and Jeonghan hyung's phone will get a notification stating that you're in danger. Even if the battery runs out, you can still press it. There's also flashlight, you can call with this watch, only if there’s signal and if you turn it this way, magnifying glass will come out." Jihoon stated.

 

"I am grateful but why should the notification go to Jeonghan hyung's phone? Why not go to your handphones or Seungcheol hyung's phone?" Asked Wonwoo.

 

"Jeonghan hyung asked me to make it like that." Answered Jihoon. Just like what Wonwoo thinks, Jeonghan always treats him like a child. He’s so sick of it already.

 

"Jihoon-ah, can you change this ‘notification’ thing in this watch with this app?"

 

"What app?"

 

Wonwoo smiles grimly at Jihoon, opening his watch again and giving it to Jihoon. "Ah, I'm curious about Jeonghan hyung's expression." Wonwoo said excitedly.

 

 

***

 

 

Wonwoo parked his car in front of a house. He checked the address that Soomin had given him this morning to make sure he came to the right house. After making sure, Wonwoo got out of his car and stopped in front of the door.

 

In front of the door there ware newspapers and bottles of milk. Wonwoo picked up the newspapers and examined it one by one, newspapers from a week ago. He then rang the bell, but nobody answered it and he rang it again. After a long wait finally opened the door. As the door opened, Wonwoo was surprised because the one who opened it was Soomin’s friend who was suspected to be missing.

 

There are people in this house. But why they didn’t bring these newspaper and milks into the house?

 

"Im Yua-ssi?" Asked Wonwoo.

 

"Yes, can i help you?" He asked

 

"I’m a detective. Your friend Soomin came to my house this morning and said that you've been missing for a week, but it looks like you're—you look fine.”

 

"Ah..Soo-soomin? I lost my phone, besides me and my husband just got back from our holiday on Nami Island.

 

"Is your husband inside? Can I go in?" asked him and Yua let him in.

 

"My husband is at the supermarket."

 

As soon as Wonwoo came in, he realized from all the things like remote tv, guitar and cup handles and the placement of things, Yua is a left handed. A dog approached Wonwoo and barked at him, startling him. Since the incident in the haunted house, Wonwoo often surprised when he heard dog barking.

 

"Please sit down, Cherry come here!" Yua said. She left him into the kitchen and Wonwoo started circling the house. Yua is pregnant but why did she wearing high heels? It would endanger her pregnancy, right?

 

"Is your husband a left handed?" Wonwoo asked when he saw Yua pouring water with her right hand.

 

"No, my husband is a right handed."

 

"How about you?"

 

"I'm also a right handed."

 

Hmm, it’s obvious that all the furniture is arranged by a left-handed person but why none of them are left-handed? Besides, what's this feeling? Yua is lying and Wonwoo knows that, but what is he hiding?

 

"Can I look into your room?" Wonwoo asked, there was something he wanted to make sure before making a conclusion.

 

"Ah ... hmm ... sure .. it's just that my room looks a bit messy."

 

Wonwoo enters Yua and her husband's room, it looks like a mess inside there. Wait ... it's like ... the smell of blood. Inner Wonwoo. He follows the smell of blood that leads to the bathroom. His hand moved toward the door knob and opened it.

 

Oh . He found a dead woman's body in the bathroom and what surprised him even more was because that her face looked exactly like Yua. They're twins!

 

When Wonwoo intends to pull out his handphone and wants to call the police, his head was smacked by Yua from behind using wood and makes Wonwoo faint.

 

"I already told you that my room was a bit messy, right?"

 

 

***

 

 

Younghee's eyes swimming around the people who come to her fansign and she still hasn’t found Wonwoo among them. It's 8 o'clock in the evening and the fansign soon will be over, but the man is still not coming.

 

"Where is he?" Whispered Younghee to herself. Younghee is still continuing her fansign until the event is over and Wonwoo still has not come. He didn’t even text or call Younghee if he won’t come.

 

"Younghee-ya, let's go home, the show's over." The manager said and Younghee shook her head.

 

"Let’s wait a little more, he promised he’ll come." Younghee said. The manager allows ber, Younghee then calls Wonwoo but diverted to the answering machine. She sent a message, 'where are you?'

 

And though she had been waiting for hours, he didn’t show up. Younghee blew out her breath, tidied up her things and went home.

 

 

***

 

 

Wonwoo opened his eyes and found himself in a dark basement. He groaned as he saw blood coming out from his forehead, "." He mutters.

 

He searched for his handphone and realizing that his handphone had fallen, he cursed. Wonwoo then put his ear close to the door, he heard a voice talking on the other side of the door.

 

"Why did you let the detective in? Now we have trouble moving Yua’s body, Yui-ya !!" He heard a man's voice.

 

"If it's like this we'll have to kill him, too." The man said.

 

"Quickly put Yua into the carrier, we have to throw her into the lake and make it look like you're dead. After we kill the detective, we run out of the country and you'll live as Yua, not Yui again."

 

"! What should I do know?!" Wonwoo glanced at his watch, it was already ten o'clock in the night and Younghee must have been waiting for him for a long time. "There must be a way out of here, I just need to think."

 

He glanced at his watch again and realized that his watch had been updated by Jihoon. Wonwoo punches the red button on his watch. Because he has asked Jihoon to change the application, the notification that sent to Jeonghan is now in the form of code that written,

 

37.394253

126.956821

 

"Okay, hyung, I know you will not understand the code, at least think of it and get me out of here." Wonwoo said.

 

 

 

 

HERE’S THE CHAPTHER 5 GUYS! WONWOO IS IN DANGER. AND JEONGHAN, CAN HE FIGURE OUT THE CODE THAT WONWOO SENT TO HIM?

MORE OF NEW CHARACTERS WILL COME. WHO SHOULD I BRING INTO THE NEW CHAPTHER??

SINCE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUANGE, SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMAR^^ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT IF YOU INTERESTED BY THIS STORY, YOU CAN ALSO CRITIZE ME GUYS. I’M AN OPEN MINDED PERSON^^ THANK YOU AND ENJOY THIS STORY^^