Wolf Moon Part 2

The Great 13 Boys

Wolf Moon Part 2

 

Hoshi realize there was something that makes people see a great dane as a werewolf, but what? and how can it make their vision changed? Hoshi came out of the haunted house and approached Seungcheol.

 

“Did you find something?”

 

“Still working on it. Can I see Jang Doyoon record?”

 

“Sure, wait here.” Seungcheol walked to his car, pulled out the document and give it to Hoshi. Hoshi thanked him and start reading, more like scanning the document.

 

Milk? Perhaps?

 

“Seungcheol-ssi, can I see the other victims record too?” asked Hoshi and Seungcheol also give the records to Hoshi and when Hoshi read the records, he start to smile.

 

Sorry, Jeon Wonwoo-ssi. But I win this duel.

 

 

***

 

 

Wonwoo still not return to the crime scene since he saw a werewolf in the haunted house yesterday. Throughout this morning, he just plays his PSP, he didn’t even touch his breakfast or lunch. Younghee couldn’t come to his house because of the deadline for her novel, so today instead of Younghee, her mom who brought food to Wonwoo.

 

"Starting tomorrow you'll have breakfast at my home, you understand?"

 

"Hmm ..." said Wonwoo still playing the game.

 

"Stop playing games and eating your lunch before I throw your PSP to the floor." Said Younghee’s mom. Wonwoo finally obeyed her and put down his PSP then eat lunch. Younghee’s mom already he considered as his own mother, just like he considers Mingyu’s as his mother.

 

"I'll be back later at night to bring you dinner. Just rest for today." She said and leave Wonwoo.

 

Wonwoo, he did spend the morning playing PSP but his brain never stops working. There is nothing Wonwoo trust in this world more than his senses and he couldn’t believe what he saw yesterday but he saw it. It was like he just got drugged.

 

It seemed like that day, the gases inside the haunted house was too much

 

He remember at what Doyoon said at the hospital yesterday. What if the gas inside the haunted house that made him imagine seeing a werewolf? Wonwoo get up and leave the dining table and then he went into his office and taking the records given by his client.

 

"Just like what I thought." Wonwoo whispered softly, he pulled out his cell phone and called Jeonghan.

 

"O, Wonwoo-ya, why?"

 

"Hyung! I know the killer and how he killed that man! I’ll be there in 10." Wonwoo said.

 

"You don’t have to come, a detective already solved this case. The killer is Doyoon, our team will immediately go to the hospital to arrest him." Jeonghan answered.

 

"What?! Hyung, Doyoon is not the killer, what kind of an idiot who deduce like that?!" Wonwoo yelled. He pick up his car keys and took his jacket with him. "No one can go to the hospital, no one can arrest him until I got there!"

 

 

***

 

 

"Everyone who saw the werewolf were all consuming milk given before entering the haunted house. In the milk has already dissolved the LSD, a drug that can affect the brain and make people who drink that would imagine seeing a great dane as a werewolf, other than that—“

 

Hoshi shows Doyoon record, "He previously worked as a caretaker of cleanliness in the hospital that led him to have access to taking the LSD. He killed the victim by using the dog as a device."

 

"How can he use dogs to kill someone?" Jeonghan asked.

 

"Hunger. He locked the dog for days without food, and when the dog was out, he immediately pounced on the victim and killed him because of hunger." Said Hoshi again, police there amazed at Hoshi and applauded him, this is the first time they saw other person than Wonwoo do analysis but then Jeonghan say that no one should leave the the crime scene before Wonwoo come.

 

"Tell him I've won this duel." Said Hoshi.

 

"What duel?" then Wonwoo emerge from behind. Finally we met, thought Hoshi. He was a little disappointed to discover that Wonwoo was not here this morning and make him can’t see Wonwoo’s grim face as he defeated Wonwoo

 

“You are Jeon Wonwoo? I’m Hoshi, i—“ Wonwoo ignored Hoshi’s hand and walk past him.

 

“The killer is not Jang Doyoon.” Said Wonwoo that makes everyone shocked. Our deduction is different, thought Hoshi again. “It’s the victims who survived, Yoo Bumji-ssi is the one who killed the man. That’s true, he used the dog as a device and he also locked the dog to make it wilder and hunger. You said that the milk was the one who drug us, right? But it wasn’t that. Because I never drank the milk before.” Further Wonwoo.

 

"Yoo Bumji used hallucinogenic, a gas commonly used in the military to divert the enemy. Hallucinogenic can cause hallucinations, and other perceptual anomallies subjctive substantial change in thoughts, emotion and consciousness. Bumji work in the military and it makes him very easy to get the gas. I also just noticed this morning when I was playing PSP."

 

Hear it directly from Wonwoo, hoshi surprised by how good Wonwoo was. Hoshi can’t even thought of gases in the haunted house, he’s really defeated by Wonwoo. Jeonghan ordered his subordinates to arrest Bumji at his house.

 

"Wonwoo-ya, I'll meet you at home." Jeonghan said.

 

"Wow." Hoshi said still fascinated with Wonwoo. "I lose." Hoshi said again

 

"Shinichi Kudo once said that there is no win or lose in analysis, because there is only one truth." Wonwoo replied, then he began to walk and leave Hoshi.

 

"Hey! Do you want to work together with me?" Hoshi shouting.

 

While walking Wonwoo answered, "I work alone." But he smile to himself as he finally found someone who understand about the fun of deduce.

 

 

***

 

Seungcheol opened Wonwoo’s bedroom and found him was standing as he staring out the window, at his desk there is a cup that filled with black coffee. Seungcheol goes inside and throw documents into Wonwoo’s bed.

 

"Is this a bedrooom or police station? Why so many pictures of missing persons and unsolved case in your wall?" Wonwoo room actually looks very cluttered with papers scattered everywhere and pictures taped to the board with red string.

 

"Did you bring what I asked for?" Wonwoo asked.

 

"Yeap. These are documents from five years ago which I got from the police station in Masan. I'm not sure but, it looks like The Shadow Killer is one of the smart- killer, you know. Like how could he not get caught despite a lot of great people looking for him?"

 

"What if The Shadow Killer was actually not just one person but several people?" asked Wonwoo but actually it is more like a rhetorical question. Wonwoo took a notebook from his drawer and gave it to Seungcheol, the contents of the book is the record of the investigation Wonwoo had been writing for over 10 years.

 

"This..."

 

"The Shadow Killer always leaves a message after killing his victims, and you see, hyung? All the handwriting are different, none of them are the same. And this," Wonwoo gave Seungcheol another document. "Even all the witnesses say the different characteristics of him of from all the murders."

 

"And none of all the witnesses was killed." added Seungcheol and Wonwoo nodded his head.

 

"You know, hyung. People kill another people because they have reason but The Shadow Killer, he kill people because he loved it. And I would never stop looking for him until he get death sentence.”

 

 

***

 

 

“Lee Dokyeom will come to Seoul? That Lee Dokyeom?! The famous magician, DK?!” asked Kyulkyung and Younghee nodded her head in excitement. “Assa!! We need to watch his concert, okay? He’s so cool and I love all his tricks, like how can he do that tricks? I’m so exicited!!”

 

"Kyulkyung-ah, you should be grateful to have a bestfriend like me because ... I've bought you tickets!! I also bought one for Mingyu and one for Wonwoo."

 

Mingyu and Wonwoo could only stare at their bestfriends with a look of wonder and jealousy? they don’t know, it really annoyed them to hear Younghee and Kyulkyung talk about another man with a tone that is so enthusiastic.

 

"I don’t want to, why you drag me and Wonwoo to a gay show like that, seriously guys?! Why don’t you just asked your old boyfriend, Lee Minhyuk to accompany you?!" Mingyu hollered.

 

"I can’t come to a magic show, within a few seconds I could guess the tricks and it wasn’t fun." Said Wonwoo as he looked back to his book.

 

"Let them be if they don’t want to come. Younghee-ya, I will bring my male friend, they are your fans and your loyal reader. Who knows you’ll get yourself a boyfriend after that, right?" Hearing it Wonwoo pushed his glasses from bridge of his nose.

 

"I didn’t say I won’t go, I just said that I can’t come because that Dokyeom may get embarrassed because I could guess his tricks in an instant. We'll come, right, Mingyu-ya?" Wonwoo stared pleadingly or rather, forcing Mingyu to come to the concert.

 

“fine, I’ll go! Happy now Joo Kyulkyung, Park Younghee?” and both of them nodded their head.

 

 

HERE’S THE CHAPTHER 3 GUYS! FINALLY WONWOO AND HOSHI DUEL!! WONWOO WON THIS TIME, BUT DON’T WORRY I’LL MAKE THE CHAPTHER WHERE OUR HOSHI COULD SHOW OFF HIS DEDUCTION SKILL TOO AND OUR DOKYEOM WILL COME SOON!

WITH DOKYEOM EMERGENCE MORE KILLING WILL COME. SO…IS OUR DOKYEOM ON A GOOD SIDE OR A BAD SIDE??? WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTHER^^

SINCE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUANGE, SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMAR^^ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT IF YOU INTERESTED BY THIS STORY, YOU CAN ALSO CRITIZE ME GUYS. I’M AN OPEN MINDED PERSON^^ THANK YOU AND ENJOY THIS STORY^^