Like A High School Girl

Spring Scent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Having fun skipping classes? But you should know, classes have already been over for like an hour ago.” I said as I walked towards Bona who was sitting under the same cherry blossom tree where we first met.

 

Four days had passed since our first encounter leaving Bona with just 8 more days to live.

 

“I just thought I’d be able to meet you again if I waited long enough.” Bona said after putting away a book that she had been reading for most of the day.

 

Bona has been skipping classes a lot lately, something an honor-roll student wouldn’t be caught dead doing. Well I probably would have done the same if I was in her place only a lot more fun than just reading some book but Bona doesn’t even know that she really was going to die in a matter of days. If only I could tell her but that’s something a grim reaper must never do. Doing so might just complicate stuff thus making my job harder. If a grim reaper was to interfere with one’s death, then grave punishment would befall upon the grim reaper.

 

“Well here I am, so what do you want?”

 

Bona stood up and started walking towards me that caused me to slowly back up against the cherry blossom tree. She enclosed her arms around my waist and gave me a hug that felt warm… really warm. But I couldn’t help but notice that she was shaking a bit, as if she was scared of something. I started hugging back and gently rubbed her back. The motion seemed to work as she started to relax against me. After she found her courage to speak up, she whispered something that made my heart palpitate for the first time. Wait, do I even have a heart?

 

“I’ve been thinking about it and… Eunseo… I… I want you…”

 

This made me blush so hard that even the reddest tomato would be put to shame. She nuzzled her head on my neck before she finished off her sentence.

 

“…to spend the whole week with me, somewhere away from here.”

 

I have got to get myself out of the gutter. Good thing she didn’t see me blushing. Why am I even feeling this way?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter