Nineteen.

Just Let Me Get To Know You

Iris’s POV

About ten minutes later, the waiter came back with our chicken parmesans. I picked up my utensils and Onew watched me as I took the first bite.

“Mmm my moodmess……*swallows* This is soo good,” I exclaimed.

Onew laughed at my expression and started to eat.

“Wow, you weren’t kidding. This is really good,” Onew agreed.

“Eh hem,” someone coughed.

I looked up from my food to see….

Jonghyun? What is he doing here?

“Hey Jonghyun?” I said.

“Jonghyun? What are you doing here? Are you feeling better?” Onew questioned.

“Yeah. I’m doing fine. I wanted to get out of the house,” Jonghyun began.

“Guys, this is my date, You. We were going to have a quick dinner. Mind if we join you?”

Onew and I look at each other with “NO” looks on our faces.

“Umm-“ We both began.

“I take that as a yes,” Jonghyun said and took the nearest table and pushed it against ours.

Jonghyun and You sat down and faced You.

“So You, what do you want?” Jonghyun asked.

“Ummm, I lik-“ You began until Jonghyun rudely interrupted.

“What are you guys eating?”

“…. Chicken Parmesan?” I said.

“Okay, excuse me waiter! Can we get one order of chicken parmesan?” Jonghyun yelled.

“Sir, do you want anything else?” the waiter asked.

Jonghyun looked up at You.

“Oh I would like…. the white pasta, but without the shrimp. Thank you,” You said as she handed her menu to the waiter.

You turned to me and said,” Wow, your dress is really pretty? Where did you get it from?”

“Oh really? Thanks. I got it at a small boutique in COEX mall,” I replied.

“I love that store… What’s your name?” You asked.

“It’s Iris,” I smiled.

“That’s a really nice name,” You said.

As we kept on talking, I realized that You were a really nice person that I would like to hang out with. Mean while, Onew and Jonghyun were in a heated whispering argument.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

“You bastard! You kissed her when I wasn’t there?” I whisper yelled.

“It just happened…. But I’m glad I did,” Onew replied with a small smile on his face.

“You must’ve bribed her… How in the world would she decide to kiss you?” I scoffed.

“I DIDN’T bribe her and she felt the same way about me,” Onew said.

She likes Onew?!? WTF…. She can’t!!

“Babe, are you and Jonghyun oppa okay?” Iris and You curiously looked at us.

Babe??!?!?!

I immediately got up out of my seat, almost flipping over the table and stomped out. You said sorry and chased after me.

You grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

“What the hell was that? We were on a date,” You said.

“I don’t care... I just had to get out of there. Now can you leave?” I angrily replied.

“Excuse me?” You said.

“Go…. I don’t know why I went out with you anyways,” I mumbled to myself.

SMACK!

You smacked me across the face.

“What the hell was that for?” I yelled.

“For being a disrespectful jerk,” and You turned and walked away.

Oww.. This really hurts… Hopefully this won’t bruise.

 

Iris’s POV

What just happened?

“….uhh what were you guys talking about?” I cautiously asked.

“Nothing….. Jonghyun was being weird,” Onew replied.

We finished eating and ordered desserts.

“.. oh and can you deliver a slice of red velvet cake to the table in the corner, the one with the lonely girl?” I asked the waiter.

“Yes, of course,” the waiter said then walked away.

We sat there in comfortable silence, listening to the live band in the background.

“Would you like to dance?” Onew shyly asked.

“Okay,” I giggled.

We got up, hand in hand, and walked over to the dancing area. I put my arms around his neck and he nervously rested his hands on my waist. We began to sway to the music. Onew was stiff. I looked up to him.

“Relax,” I said with a smile and I could feel his back relax under my arms. He smiled back at me.

 

Mia’s POV

I gotta thank Iris later because this red velvet cake is gooooooood!

I look back up towards their table and saw that it was empty. I scan the place and finally see them slow dancing.

Aww they look so cute.

Watching them made me realize how lonely I was.

I wish I could have something like that……. I should leave them so they could enjoy the rest of their night.

I picked up my phone and sent a text to Iris.

To: Iris

From: Mia

Hey, by the time you see this,

I’ll be gone. You two are being too

cute … hahaha.. Have fun  :D

______________________________________

I got up, thanked the waiter, and walked out of the restaurant. I began to aimlessly walk back towards the apartment complex, until I heard sounds of a basketball being dribbled. I looked over my shoulder to see someone playing basketball by themselves. I squinted to see who it was and its….

Minho?

 

(A/N: It took me FOREVER to find this clip and make a gifs of it >.<)

 

All of a sudden, my heart began to beat faster.

What is wrong with me? He doesn’t like-

 

Interrupting my thoughts was someone calling my name. I looked over my shoulder and saw Minho. He was staring straight at me.

 

I made my way over to Minho.

“Yeah?” I answered.

“Ummm……… do you want to play basketball with me? I mean we never finished our game?” Minho said while scratching the back of his neck.

 

Should I say yes?

Mia! You know you want to play basketball with this man!

Okay… BUT this will NOT be a repeat of last time.

 

“If you’re busy, I un-“

“No! Umm let’s play,” and I took the ball from him and made a shot.

“One for meeeee,” I sang and laughed.

I looked back over at Minho who was intently staring at me.

“Is there something wrong? With my face?” I began touching mouth, feeling for crumbs of red velvet cake.

“No… nothing at all….you’re perfect,” Minho said.

Wait? Whaaa?

Minho walked over to me. He looked straight at my eyes and then looked at my lips. He his lips and lead down towards me. I naturally closed my eyes as I felt his breath upon my lips.

 


 

A/N

*Insert evil laugh here* I know you want to kill me right now... heheh ;3

Thank you for all of the Happy Birthday wishes!! <3

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry it took me so long to update... I originally planned to post this chapter yesterday, but I was too lazy and sleepy -.-zzz

Question: ....... I can't think of one.... Why don't you ask me a question and I'll pick some to answer! --- But no creepy ones!

          

I hope you guys had an awesome Valentine's day today:) I know I did because I went on a date with Onew...... in my dreams T_T

Commenteu! I'll try my best at not being a lazy bum and update soon!