Ten.

Just Let Me Get To Know You

Iris’ POV

Onew’s voice and song still rings in my head.

I feel dizzy when you pass me by

Whenever that happens

I want to call out your pretty name

Like this

I wonder who it’s for.

Whoever she is, is one lucky girl.

I discarded the thought as I sighed and turned over in bed and fell asleep. The next morning I made it to school extra early.

No more repeats of yesterday.

I came in the classroom, waved to the guys, took my seat next to Onew, and homeroom began. During one of our breaks, Jonghyun came up to me.

“Hey Iris, can I see you for a second?” Jonghyun asked.

“Uh yeah, sure,” I replied.

He took me to a corner at the end of the hallway.

“I was wondering if you wanted to come to Lotte World with me this weekend?” Jonghyun asked while scratching his neck.

“Lotte World? I’ve always read about that place. Of course! Are the guys going?” I asked.

“Uhh well they kinda don’t know,” Jonghyun said.

“It’ll be more fun if everyone was there. I’ll go ask them,” I said and ran back towards the classroom.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

“It was supposed to be just me and you…”

I sighed and walked back into the classroom. I saw them in the corner talking and walked over.

“So guys do you want to go with me and Jonghyun to Lotte World?” Iris asked.

“Yeah! I’m In!” Taemin said.

“Of course, I’ll go,” Onew said winking at me.

That bastard... I’m going to get her and win…

Minho nodded and agreed to go.

“Sure, I have nothing else to do,” Key said.

“Yes, tomorrow is going to be so fun. Let’s meet there at 11” Iris said.

 

-The next day-

 

Onew’s POV

I have a feeling that Jonghyun has a plan for today; trying to get extra close to Iris…I don’t really care as long as I get to see her

10:23 A.M.

Aww crap..

I hurried up and got ready to leave. Thirty minutes later, I arrived at Lotte World and I saw Taemin, Key, and Minho waiting at the front entrance.

“Hey guys. How long have you been waiting?” I asked.

“Not long, we got here about 5 minutes ago. Where’s Jonghyun?” Key asked.

“I don’t know. I haven’t talked to him since yesterday,” I replied.

“Look here he comes… with someone. It’s Iris.” Taemin suddenly said.

Iris?

We turned around and saw Jonghyun and Iris walking side by side and laughing. I felt a pang in my chest.

What’s so funny? Psh.

When they came closer to us, I focused my eyes on Iris. She looked beautiful. Even though she was wearing a simple T-shirt with floral designs and black shorts, her natural look and her bright smile made herself shine next to Jonghyun. I forgot I was staring at her until Minho nudged me.

“Hey guys! Are we late? It’s all Jonghyun’s fault. He almost got us lost,” Iris said.

“But we still got here, didn’t we?” Jonghyun said smiling at Iris.

“Haha, yes we did,” Iris replied.

‘Okay, now that we’re all here. Can we go have fun now?” Key asked.

“Yes, let’s GO!” Iris said.

“Let’s go on the rollercoasters first? Is that okay, Iris?” Jonghyun asked.

“Heck yeah. I love rollercoasters. I want to sit in the front,” Iris said.

“And I’ll sit right next to you,” Jonghyun said.

“Sure. Do you think you can handle it?” Iris replied.

“Yes. I should be asking you that.” Jonghyun said as he smirked.

Iris chuckled and we walked off towards the rollercoasters. We decided to go on several starting from the smallest ones to the scariest ones. The last rollercoaster we went on had three loops and a 95 degree drop and when we got off Jonghyun got dizzy and tripped and fell on top of Iris. I felt a sudden flow of rage go through me. I quickly pulled Jonghyun up and helped Iris up. Iris laughed.

“In the end, you couldn’t handle it,” Iris said and brushed herself off.

“I’m sorry…” Jonghyun said while scratching his neck.

“It’s okay… ooh can we on the Ferris wheel? I’ve always wanted to go on one,” Iris exclaimed.

“Sure. Let’s go,” Key said.

We all began to walk towards the Ferris wheel.

“Are you okay?” Minho whispered towards me.

“Yeah I’m fine… why?” I asked.

“You look like you want to rip Jonghyun’s head off. Are you jealous?” Minho asked.

“Psh. Of what? Jonghyun? No.”

“Yeah because he’s gotten close to Iris,” Minho said.

“Whatever. They’re not getting close. They’re just being friendly.” I retorted.

I wonder if that tripping and falling stunt was real or not.

We got onto the compartment on the Ferris wheel and I got to sit next to Iris for the first time today.

“Hey Onew oppa, I felt like I haven’t talked to you all day. Is there something wrong?” Iris asked me.

“No nothing is wrong. Are you enjoying yourself?” I asked.

“Yeah I’m enjoying myself. I want to come back here again,” Iris said.

“By the way, you look pretty today,” I said.

Iris turned towards me and smiled.

“Thanks,” Iris said and blushed.

Did she just blush?

“Wow this place is pretty,” Iris said while looking out the window.

“I’m hungry. Can we get something to eat once we gt off?” Taemin asked.

“Yeah, I’m hungry too. What do you want to eat?” Key asked.

“Bibimbap! Rice noodles! Steak! Hamburgers!” Onew, Taemin, Minho, and Jonghyun said at the same time.

“Lalalallalalalalalalalalala …. We’re eating pizza,” Key said and the guys groaned.

Once we were back onto the ground, we walked towards the pizza booth and ordered a large pizza. I found a table and we sat down.

Iris passed out the slices to everyone and began to eat.

“This pizza has nothing on pizza from New York,” Iris sais while munching on a piece of pizza.

“Why? Is it better?” Taemin asked.

“Is it BETTER?!?! New York has the best pizza besides Italy,” Iris said while laughing.

“I guess I have to go to New York and try some pizza,” I said.

“Haha yes you do... I’ll make sure that you go to the right place,” iris replied and smiled.

That smile…

 

 


A/N

For some reason, this chapter took me forever to write....Mianhae if this chapter seems blah >.<

So recently, I was doing my daily scroll on Tumblr and I saw this:

My first reaction went along the lines of this:

Then I came around to this:
(I <3 Siwon's face)

Oh Onew..... :)

Yes, you definitely do...

 

Oh heres another video, not of Onew sadlyT_T, but of Kyung from Block B and he was all like (Proceed to 3:18):

But if you want to see the whole episode of the Onew clip, you can go here. One catch is that you have to register, but it takes like 2 seconds and its not big deal :) Type in the search box "091009" and KABLAM! (teehee) its there.

Commenteu!