Twelve.

Just Let Me Get To Know You

 

Iris’s POV

“MMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” I screamed.

“Stop screaming too loud… I’m tired,” Mia said and ran over and hugged me.

“Oh my goodness. What are you doing here? I got suspicious when Daddy said that he had a surprise for me, but I didn’t think it would be as great as this one,” I said.

“Of course! What present is greater than ME? HAHAHAH! I have something very important to tell you,” Mia replied.

“And that is…” I trailed off.

“I’M MOVIN’ IN!” Mia exclaimed.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!” I screamed and we started jumping around my room in celebration.

“Your parents let you?” I asked.

“Well after they saw how depressed I was after you left, but I think they really wanted to get rid of me. I was being a little irritating,” Mia answered.

“You were depressed? Awww... I missed you too,” I said.

“How could I not be depressed when my life-long best friend suddenly leaves me in our senior year of high school?” Mia replied.

“That’s true. I’m so sorry. OMG this year is going to be amazing now we are reunited,” I said.

“REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD...” Mia and I sang and laughed.

“So…. Is there a significant other I need to know about?” Mia hinted.

“Chick, you know me, there is no significant other, to begin with. Even if I did have one, you would be the first person I would tell. But, I do have some friends that I need to introduce to you. We were out earlier at an amusement park,” I said.

“Really?? Who are these girls?” Mia asked.

“Umm they’re not girls… they’re guys… five to be exact. They’re sorta popular in school, but they’re really cool people to hang out with,” I said.

“Guys… hmm.. Are they cute?” Mia wondered.

“Hmm… they are pretty good looking. Let me text them so we can all meet up tomorrow morning,” I said and picked up my phone.

 

To: Onew Oppa, Jonghyun Oppa, Key Oppa, Minho Oppa, Taemin Oppa

From: Iris

Hey guys can we meet up tomorrow at the coffee shop?

I found out my surprise and I want to show it to you guys.

Hope you can make it! 

-------------------------------------------------------------

To: Future Girlfriend

From: Onew Oppa

Yeah I can make it.

I can’t wait to see it!

__________________________________

I smiled.

“What are you smiling at?” Mia asked

“Oh… just a text message. One of them said they can come,” I replied.

“You looking a little too happy,” Mia suspiciously said.

“Of course, now you can meet my Korean best friends,” I said.

“Bet they got nothin’ on me,” Mia said.

I laughed and got text messages from the rest of the guys saying that they can meet tomorrow.

“Ooooh you got a Rilakkuma. Can I have it?” Mia asked.

“NO!” I yelled too quickly.

“….Okaayyy,” Mia said and raised an eyebrow.

“I mean no, I just got that today. But you can have the Domo,” I said giving her the Domo.

“This Domo smells nice. Thanks. So where’s my room? You must show me… Man you were not kidding when you said your house was nice,” Mia said.

“HHAHA I know right. Follow me, you will be surprised,” I said and began to walk down the mini hallway to Mia’s new room.

“OH MY GOODNESS. I LOVE IT! I am so glad I left my dingy old room for this” Mia exclaimed and jumped onto her bed.

“This room is so beautiful….. ahhh… Right now, I need some one on one time with this wonderful bed. Can you please leave?” Mia asked smothering her face in to the pillows.

“HAHAHAH sure… I’ll talk to you tomorrow, Mia,” I said and the next thing I heard was Mia snoring.

 I walked back to the living room to see Daddy sleeping on the couch in front of the TV. I walked over and took the mini blanket and covered him with it.

“Thank you Daddy for the present,” I whispered and kissed him on the cheek.

I turned around, turned off the television and walked back into my room. I changed my clothes into my night clothes. I sat down on my bed and looked over my shoulder and saw the Rilakkuma. I picked it up.

Why did I act the way I did when Mia asked for it? Hmmm....

I hugged the bear, laid down and went to sleep.

 

-The Next Day -

 

I woke up the next morning and took a shower. Once I was done, I heard noise coming from the kitchen.

“Mr. Arcadia, that bed in the guestroom, well my room is amazing. Like I have never slept so well in my life,” Mia commented.

“She’s awake,” Daddy said looking towards me while making some pancakes.

“Yes, I am awake. Mia are you still going on about how much you love the bed?” I asked.

“I don’t care, that bed was made with magic,” Mia said.

I laughed at her. “Oh Daddy, after breakfast, I’m going to introduce Mia to some of my friends,” I said.

“Oh okay. That’s good. Pancakes are ready!” Daddy said.

“Yes! Mr. Arcadia’s oh so amazing chocolate chip pancakes,” Mia said while snatching pancakes off of the plate into . She started dancing in her seat with full of pancakes.

Mia... this chick… and this is why I love her…

Once we were done eating, I texted the guys saying that we were heading to the coffee shop and they replied back. We said goodbye to Daddy and walked to the coffee shop near the apartment. We ordered a small cup of Chai, for me, and a large cup of Americano , for Mia (she’s a coffee addict XD) and sat outside waiting for the guys. About ten minutes later, the guys came.

“Guys, let me introduce you, my best friend, Mia” I said.

Taemin got excited and started to talk to her but she wasn’t responding.  I looked at Mia. I noticed that she had her eyes fixated on something. I followed her eyes towards Minho and he was staring right back with the same intensity she had.

Minho Oppa and Mia? NO WAY :D

 

 


A/N

Duude I gained so many subscibers this week :3 Thank youu! Gomawo!!

Like I always say, commenteu ! :D