Eleven.

Just Let Me Get To Know You

Iris’s POV

“Haha yes you do... I’ll make sure that you go to the right place,” I replied and smiled.

Onew looked down at me and gazed into my eyes. I looked back up at his eyes. For some reason they were drawing me in so much that I couldn’t look away. Someone coughed and I looked away.

“Ugh so yeah, I’m full. I want to win some games. I saw a Rilakkauma and a Domo that I wanted to get,” I said trying to change the subject.

What was that?! Now he probably thinks you’re weird for staring at him.. ughh.. but there was something about his eyes was warm and welcoming..snap out of it

“Umm yeah I’m about done. There’s a booth over there. I’ll take you because everyone is still eating,” Jonghyun said.

“Yeah sure. We’re almost done. We’ll meet you there,” Key said.

“Umm I’m finished,” Onew managed to say with a mouthful of pizza.

Aww he looks so adorable with his puffed out cheeks.

“Hahaha, okay. But don’t choke on your food,” I said.

“Come on. Let’s go,” Jonghyun said and grabbed my hand.

Jonghyun is holding my hand… Umm… His hand feels nice actually… ^.^

We made it to a game booth where you knock down five bottles in two throws and if you do, you win a prize.

“I want to this. Let me win something for you,” Jonghyun said.

“No its okay,” I replied.

“No, I really want to win something,” Jonghyun said then flashed a smile.

“Alright,” I said.

Jonghyun paid the booth operator and was given two balls. He took a step back and paused, then threw the ball towards the five bottles. The first ball hit two of the bottles. He then took the second ball and threw it towards the middle of the three bottles and managed to knock them all down.

“Yesss!!” Jonghyun exclaimed.

“You can choose your prize,” the booth operator said.

“I want that Domo over there,” Jonghyun said.

The booth operator then turned around and picked up a small brown Domo and handed it to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun thanked the booth operator and turned around and gave me the Domo.

“Here you go. My deed has been done,” Jonghyun said giving me the Domo.

“Thank you. I love it,” I replied.

I hugged the Domo bear. I forgot that Onew was standing behind me until he coughed.

“Oh Onew Oppa. Do you like my Domo?” I asked.

“Uh yeah….. do you want to go to that booth over there, it has a Rilakkuma,” Onew asked.

“Yeah! Let’s go,” I said.

We walked over to another booth where you squirt water at the target and whoever’s bar gets to the top first wins.

“I challenge you,” Onew said.

“Oh it’s on,” I replied.

Both of us paid the booth operator and sat down.

“What are you guys doing?” Taemin asked.

“Oh you guys are here? Onew oppa challenged me to a game that I am about to beat his behind in,” I said.

“Yeah right,” Onew said and smirked.

I turned right around and the game started. Both of our bars were going up at the same time and then all of sudden, my stopped.  I hit it twice and it began to work, then I heard a buzzer signaling that Onew won.

“No fair, my thingy stopped working,” I said while pouting.

“I’m sorry miss. You both can have a prize for free,” the booth operator said.

“Can I have that Rilakkuma?” Onew and I said at the same time.

“Okay, I’ll give you guys matching Rilakkumas. You two look like a couple,” the booth operator said.

I blushed.

Why am I blushing?

“Oh were not a couple,” Onew and I said waving our hands frantically.

“Sure… Something tells me you two will be soon,” the booth operator said.

Probably not. Onew wouldn’t like me…..

I looked up and picked the white Rilakkuma and Onew picked up the brown Rilakkuma. I started at both of my bears, the Domo and Rilakkuma.

For some reason, I felt more attached to the Rilakkuma.

My phone started to ring.

Ring Ring Ring. It was Daddy.

“Hello? Hi Daddy,” I said.

“Hey kiddo. Are you having fun at Lotte World?” Daddy asked.

“Yes, I was until you called. Heheh Just jokin’,” I said.

“Oh I see how it is. I guess you don’t want to know about your surprise…” Daddy trailed off.

“Surprise? What surprise?” I said.

“No, nothing. Don’t worry about it. Sorry to disturb you. Don’t stay out late. Love you. Bye,” Daddy quickly said and hung up.

“Daddy? Daddy? DADDY? This man...grrr,” I said and put my phone away.

Surprise? That man knows I love surprises and he hangs up the phone on me…. Ughhh

“Who was that?” Minho asked.

“That was my father. He said that he has a surprise for me but he didn’t want to tell me,” I trailed off.

“Maybe you should get home. It is starting to get late,” Minho said.

“Okay. Is that fine?” I asked.

I looked around at them and they nodded in approval.

“I’ll take you home,” Jonghyun said.

“Okay. Bye guys. I had so much fun today. I’ll see you at school on Monday,” I said and waved goodbye.

Jonghyun and I went ahead and left Lotte World. After 20 minutes, we made it to my apartment.

“Thanks for taking me home. I had so much fun today,” I said.

“I’m glad you had fun. I did too and I’m glad you like your Domo,” Jonghyun said while he laughed.

There was a sudden silence. Jonghyun looked me in the eyes like he was trying to tell me something. Then he began to close his eyes and lean in towards me.

IS JONGHYUN TRYING TO KISS ME?!?!?!

Before he got too close I put my hands up against his chest and stopped him.

“I’m so sorry. I got carried away,” Jonghyun said panicking.

“It’s okay ..Jonghyun…uhhh.. Thanks again for dropping me off,” I quickly said and unlocked my door and walked in. After I closed the door, I leaned against the door.

What just happened out there? Why did he try to kiss me???

“Iris? You’re home?” Daddy asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah I’m home. Where’s my surprise?” I said walking in to the living room.

“It’s waiting for you in your room,” Daddy said while smiling.

“You’re smiling. I’m getting suspicious,” I said and quickly walked to my room and opened the door.

“What took you so long? Man that flight was killing me,” Mia said.

“MMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” I screamed.

 


A/N

So Jonghyun tried to kiss her..... 

  

  

  

Question: Do you guys listen to CNBLUE? If you don't, you should.. They're a four man band and they are amazing :)

Check out my tumblr: saranglasts.tumblr.com

Don't forget to comment :) (I heart you guys for commening and reading...even the silent readers...but really it means a lot)