Chapter 5

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jihyo felt flustered being held by an unknown stranger. 

"Who are you?" She managed to say while running away.

"Your saviour." The guy faced her and winked at her.

"Let's go over here!" He commanded and pulled Jihyo into a bush. He wrapped his arms around her and covered her head. "Stay still so they won't see us." He added.

Jihyo's heart was beating fast as she can feel the guy's breath from her back. Her thoughts was distracted when she heard their steps.

They can hear the guys as they come near.
"Find them!" One of the guys ordered. "Let's split up!" One of them said and then all them run away from the area. 

"Phew! That was close." The stranger said and finally let out a sigh of relief. 

Both of them finally stood up and the guy held onto Jihyo's hand to help her stand up.

Both of them fixed their clothes that was now covered with leaves.

"Tha...thank you." Jihyo said stuttering. 

"It's not a big deal." The guy said holding his hand in front.

"By the way, I'm Jungkook." He smiled brightly.

Jihyo removed the hood that was covering her face earlier to properly introduce herself. "I am..."

"Beautiful...." The guy said as he shook her hands. He never imagined that the girl she just saved looks like a goddess. All the running earlier and the hood covering her face prevented him to see the beauty that was being held earlier.

Jihyo immediately blushed by his words. He knelt down and kissed her hand. "I am at your service." Jungkook said and winked at her again.

The girl's face blushed harder as she immediately took her hand back. "Again thank you Jungkook-ssi." 

"No need for the formalities. We can be friends.. uhmm"

"Its Jihyo." 

"Pretty name for a pretty girl like you."

"Jihyo-ya!" A sudden scream was then heard by the both of them. They looked behind to see a worried Nayeon and Jeongyeon that was running towards their direction.

"We were so worried. We thought we lost you!" Nayeon immediately engulfed her with a tight hug.

"Unnie! I can't breathe!" Jihyo complained.

"Nayeon-unnie your are suffocating her!" Jeongyeon added.

"Sorry, I was just too worried!" Nayeon finally let her go.

"Ahem!" Jungkook made a fake cough.

"Ah unnie, this is Jungkook. Jungkook, these are my sisters. Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie." 

"So you are this princess' sisters." He joked.

"Princess!?" Jeongyeon immediately reacted by that word.

"Well, she looks like one, I can call her goddess if you want me to." Jungkook joked again.

Jihyo felt embarassed again and became red as ever.

"Unnie, he saved me from earlier." Jihyo explained after composing herself.

"Thank you but we need to get going now. Good bye Jungkook-ssi and nice to meet you." Nayeon added.

"Jihyo-ya, you should be careful with the strangers you meet." Jeongyeon whispered to her to which Jihyo just nodded.

"So where should we go?" Nayeon looked confused.

Jungkook followed his gaze towards the three girls and they all seemed to be oblivious to the directions.

"He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter