Chapter 19

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Wait. I need my bow back." Jijyo stopped her tracks as she remembered her one precious thing.

"It's probably in the armory. There are more guards there." Tzuyu said.

"I need it. It's from my grandparents. It's their gift from me." Jihyo insisted. "I won't leave without it." She added.

Suga sighed. He knows this sode of Jihyo. He was aware of her stubborn nature. She'll never leave until she gets it. Besides, hus twin swords is also in there.

"You guys go ahead and I will take it myself. My swords is probably in their too." Suga announced.

"You can't. Have you forgotten that you'll get killed once they found out that you're guy?!" Chae said.

"Let's just all go together." Tzuyu said leading the way.

They walked carefully inside the armory. It seems that no one is in there. They are lucky, they thought.

When they opened the door, a woman's figure was revealed inside.

"Mother!" Both Chae and Tzuyu explained. They quickly went into their knees and kneeled at their "mother". The queen of the Amazons.

Both of them also pulled Jihyo and Suga to kneel to too.

The queen turned her back and looked at them.

"What are you girls doing here?" She said eyeing her two daughters. She also stare at the two other "girls" beside them and turned her attention to Suga, who is dressed as a girl.

All there head are down low specially Suga who is trying to hide his face.

"Mother, you know Jihyo right? She needs her bow back." Chae gathered up her courage to answer her.

"Jihyo?" She said as she walked closer to the girl. She motioned her to stand up and Jihyo immediately followed.

She closed their distance and traced her fingers to Jihyo's face. She like how uniquely beautiful Jihyo's face is. The girl was confused ndabout nervous at the queen's action. The queen then smiled and moved her hand back.

"I want you Jihyo to be one of my daughters." She announced. "I can see that you can be a great queen one day." She added.

They were all shocked.

Jihyo stepped back and inmediately refused.

"I'm sorry my queen but I already have a mother. I may have forgotten about her but I do know I already have one." She honestly said. 

Her eloquence amazed the queen. She's nothing like her two daughters by the way she speaks. She kind of remind her of someone.

"Fair enough." Queen Sooyoung stepped back and took the bow that they mentioned earlier.

She looked at it curiously and examined the item. The bow is nothing like she has seen before. By she knows the materials on how it was made. It was forged especifically for the girl before her.

"This bow, do you know anything about it?" She inquired.

"All I know is that it is made for me by my grandparents. I lost my memory and I need it to help me get it back" Jihyo answered.

By the looks of it, Queen Sooyoung already knew that Jihyo is someone special.

"Okay, you can have it back." She handed it over to Jihyo which made the girl smiled.

"Thank you so much." She said.

"Now! You!" She gestured on to Suga.

The three girls freezes.

Suga stood up with his head still bowed down.

"You have the nerve to dress up as a girl. You thought I'll be stupid enough not to noticed?!" She lashed out.

"Mother, it's my idea. Don't get mad at him please." Chae stepped out.

"Yeah it was all hers. Believe her." Tzuyu pointed out earning her a glare from Chae.

Chae was always been mischievous and this doesn't surprise their mother at all.

"Please my queen. I beg for you to spare them all. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter