Chapter 39

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Captain, I don't think we can hold them off." Jin said as he keeps on attacking anyone who dared to go near the ship.

"Can we use warp?" Jhope suggested.

"We can't do it. It may affect Jihyo and Suga." V said.

"Jeongyeon to your right" Namjoon instantly blasted the enemy comng their way.

Jungkook and some of the others still hasn't jad their energy back from their encounter with Momo and yet they are trying their hardest to fend the enemies away.

"I told you cannot beat me!" Chanyeol said attacking them. Jinyoung immediately dodged him using his wind power to change the direction of his shot.

"I will protect Jisoo with my life!"


......
"Oppa!" Jihyo immediately held into Suga as their surroundings started to shake once again.

"This is not good. Maybe there is something happening outside." He said as he is becoming worried as well.

"What are we gonna do now?"

"Just continie. We have to finish this Jihyo-ya"

"But I'm scared."

"Close your eyes and relax and hold onto me." He said as he tightened his embrace.

As soon as Jihyo calmed down, they are once again drawn into another scenario.

 

.....
Booom!

"The ship was hit!"

"Jhope, check it quickly!"

"I'm on it!"

"They are getting nearer!"

"Just keep on defending"

Soon a loud earpiercing sound was heard.

"aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh...."

Suddenly a large group of huge eagles came flying in fighting for defense.

"That's great Dahyun-ah"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter