Chapter 10

TWICELAND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The BTS members decided to stay another day at Aramya because Jihyo had been bugging everyone to allow her to go around. Despite the ruckus that she caused the day before, they all agreed to her as long as she will be accompanied by any of them. Jeongyeon and Nayeon, can't help but just to agree as well.

Jihyo woke up early in the morning just to go around the ship's area. She thought it would be fine as long as she won't go far. She walked around a little further but not that far since she can still spot the ship from her location. There were a lot of trees surrounding the area. She didn't noticed it yesterday when she ran off.

She walked further and spotted a huge apple tree. It was full of ripe fruits and she wanted to bring some back to the ship. She tried jumping while reaching out her hands but her small height is preventing her to reach even the lowest fruit. She keeps on jumping and jumping again.

All the noises that she made woken up someone who just took a nap not long ago under the shade of one of the trees. 

Suga looked at the direction from where the noise is coming from. 'What is it now?' He thought. He saw her as she keeps on struggling to get a fruit. Unconsciously, his lips curve upward giving out a smile while looking at the adorable lady.

He thought for a while if he should help her again or not. He sighed and finally thought to do some action.

He took his sword out and swished it really hard causing a powerful gust of wind coming towards were Jihyo is located.

Jihyo covered her eyes from the strong wind and her other hand was in her dress preventing it from flying away.

When she opened her eyes, the fruits seemed to have fallen on their own from the tree and is now scattered on the ground ready to be picked up.

Her eyes widened and she immediately flashed out her smile seeing the treats that she can bring back.

Her reaction caused Suga to smiled too.

Jihyo began gleefully picking up the apples one by one. Then, Jungkook's voice was heard calling out to her.

"Jihyo-ya! What are you doing here? Do you need help?" He asked as he run over to her.

Seeing that Jihyo is now accompanied by someone, Suga put away his sword and walked away to another spot where he can continue his sleep. The damsel is again oblivious by what he just did to help her.

Both of them went back to the ship along with the apples that they picked up. Jihyo gladly handed each one of them an apple. She then saved a huge one for later and kept it on her room.


After having their breakfast, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Rapmon, and Jungkook all accompanied Jihyo to go around the city of Aramya. The young lass was fascinated with the city's surroundings and its culture. She led the away going around the market trying all sorts of foods that they pass. She's like a kid followed by her parents around. Of course, Jungkook was walking closely beside her and Jeongyeon eyeing the guy everytime he comes too near her.

Nayeon also brought a couple of clothes for them. She choose the ones that will be fitting for their journey. Jeongyeon doesn't really want any of it but of course, Nayeon is just too persistent. She ended up buying 5 sets for her and Jihyo and 3 sets for Jeongyeon. The two guys ended up carrying all of it. They spent the whole day walking around the city.

They were walking on the streets and their eyes caught on something. They were posters that was hung from the Pyro clan.

One of the posters says about the missing prince from the Pyro clan. A huge amount of reward will be given if someone will point his location.

Rapmon saw this and he and Jungkook made an eye contact.

"Pfft! So that evil Chanyeol is missing?!" Jeongyeon took the poster off the wall. "No, its the other prince, his brother." Rapmon explained. 

Then another poster took Nayeon's attention.

A huge reward will be given to the one who can give the princess of the Aqua clan to the Pyro kingdom ALIVE.

Jeongyeon's eyes widened when she took it.

"So the princess is alive?!" Jungkook was surprised. "Another war will break free now between the Aero clan and Pyro kingdom with this". Rapmon added.

"Let's go now." Nayeon demanded. She tried to hide her shaking voice when she saw the poster. Jihyo's life is still in grave danger. "Let's hurry back and go now. Its getting dark." Jeongyeon said as she took Jihyo's hand over to her and quickly walked back to the boat. The other 3 are oblivious to their reasons but just followed behind.

As soon as they arrived at the ship, Nayeon and Jeongyeon asked for them to head onto their journey immediately. The guys agreed and off they go again.

Everyone seemed to have all dozed to sleep except one. Suga was always been the one who'd stayed up all night and look after everyone at night. 

He was seated at the edge of the huge ship when he heard someone walking towards him. He looked at the direction of the sound and saw a girl.

Jihyo was fidgeting while walking towards him. She still feels shy towards the guy who she was about to approach. She wants to be friends with everyone and Suga was no exemption to her.

"Aren't you supposed to be sleeping right now?" Suga said as she was getting near him.

"Uhmm.. ehh... I.. I just wanted to give this to you." She finally said as she showed him a huge red apple in her hands.

Suga looked at her and thought for a moment if he should take it or not. He remembered early in the morning that this must be one of those that Jihyo had picked up earlier.

Jihyo already gave each an apple except for Suga who was sleeping all day so she decided to save one for him and just wait for midnight and gave it to him personally.

"Please take it!" Jihyo said looking into his eyes.

The guy seemed to be hypnotized by it and took the apple from her.

Although Suga already accepted the apple, Jihyo remained standing in front of him. His brows raised at her as if reading thru her mind. He sighed eventually understanding what she wants.

He took the apple to his mouth a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter